News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

do you guys kneel or bow during salat?

Started by kenybanez, November 17, 2015, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenybanez

okay so i found this video before it talks about 'ruku' shoild be kneeling during salat instead of bowing and here is the full explanation on why we should kneel instead of bow:http://wn.com/Do_You_Bow_Or_Kneel_During_Salat_Full_Explanation_Through_The_Quran_(Part_Of_Page_3) so what do you guys think. do you guys agree?

mmmm

If this is the same video I was watching (your link doesn't work) then I gave up from this because it's just too complicated and it doesn't seem logical - plus he's assuming the sujud and ruku are part of the salat which I personally cannot deduce from the Quran alone for now.

kenybanez

Quote from: mmmm on November 18, 2015, 07:03:29 AM
If this is the same video I was watching (your link doesn't work) then I gave up from this because it's just too complicated and it doesn't seem logical - plus he's assuming the sujud and ruku are part of the salat which I personally cannot deduce from the Quran alone for now.
Peace be upon you, I am guessing you watched this video somewhere in you tube huh under the name TheWarner?

noyonme

Salam,

Instead of bowing, kneeling seems more convincing to me according my current understanding. This guy has another video titled prostrating on chin not on forehead.

Yeah, He has a Youtube channel named The Warner.
And do not follow what you have no knowledge of; surely the hearing, the sight and the heart, all of these, shall be questioned about that. [17:36]

kenybanez

mmmm

Quote from: kenybanez on November 18, 2015, 09:43:31 AM
Peace be upon you, I am guessing you watched this video somewhere in you tube huh under the name TheWarner?
Yes I think so - it was a long time ago. Everything is colored nicely...

kenybanez

so does does this mean you agree that it is bowing? is it okay if you can explain what you said cu i do not understand. Especialy the part where you said that suhuf and rulu are part of the salat part where you cant drduce? does this mean that you dont agree with sujid and ruku being part of the quran? thansk hope i dont annoy you. Cuz seriously this topic have bothered me since i feel very aekeard praying since I do not know wether to bow or kneel.

Man of Faith

Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]