News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

War on information

Started by Sweetflower87, February 28, 2014, 09:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetflower87

It is important to be careful whenever we decide to study God?s Scriptures. It is essential to take responsibility about how and what information we decide to accept and believe in.

As God states in Quran 17:36 You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

This is extremely important to apply on each Scripture, including the Quran. As we can already witness among the so called Muslim communities who accept the Quran as the Truth, still failed to recognize, understand and believe in the real message that it contains.

It is why we are also commanded to seek refuge in God from the rejected Satan, whenever we read the Quran, as even the believers can easily misunderstand the message God is teaching us.

Throughout the years Satan has tried in so many ways to deceive mankind, including the believers.
A few verses that God has given us to understand that all the prophets (these are the ones who not only confirms a previous scripture, but are revealed a new scripture as well), dealt with enemies. With God ?s permission this has been happening since the beginning of times. This has been God?s plan to expose the true qualities of every person, including the ones who claim to be believers.

2:75 Do you expect them to believe as you do, when some of them used to hear the word of God, then distort it, with full understanding thereof, and deliberately?

2:79 Therefore, woe to those who distort the scripture with their own hands, then say, "This is what God has revealed," seeking a cheap material gain. Woe to them for such distortion, and woe to them for their illicit gains.

3:78 Among them are those who twist their tongues to imitate the scripture, that you may think it is from the scripture, when it is not from the scripture, and they claim that it is from God, when it is not from God. Thus, they utter lies and attribute them to God, knowingly.

6:112 We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

6:113 This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such fabrications, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions.

6:114 Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

6:115 The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

God tells us in the Quran that we should honor the previous scriptures as well.
5:44 We have sent down the Torah, containing guidance and light. Ruling in accordance with it were the Jewish prophets, as well as the rabbis and the priests, as dictated to them in God's scripture, and as witnessed by them. Therefore, do not reverence human beings; you shall reverence Me instead. And do not trade away My revelations for a cheap price. Those who do not rule in accordance with God's revelations are the disbelievers.

5:46 Subsequent to them, we sent Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light, and confirming the previous scriptures, the Torah, and augmenting its guidance and light, and to enlighten the righteous.

5:47 The people of the Gospel shall rule in accordance with God's revelations therein. Those who do not rule in accordance with God's revelations are the wicked.

5:48 Then we revealed to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them. You shall rule among them in accordance with God's revelations, and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you. For each of you, we have decreed laws and different rites. Had God willed, He could have made you one congregation. But He thus puts you to the test through the revelations He has given each of you. You shall compete in righteousness. To God is your final destiny - all of you - then He will inform you of everything you had disputed.

3:3 He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel
God explains to us that every time a new scripture got revealed, the majority of people who claimed to be believers plunged deeper into transgression and disbelief.

2:213 The people used to be one community when God sent the prophets as bearers of good news, as well as warners. He sent down with them the scripture, bearing the truth, to judge among the people in their disputes. Ironically, those who received the scripture were the ones who rejected any new scripture, despite clear proofs given to them. This is due to jealousy on their part. God guides those who believe to the truth that is disputed by all others, in accordance with His will. God guides whoever wills in a straight path.

5:64 The Jews even said, "God's hand is tied down!" It is their hands that are tied down. They are condemned for uttering such a blasphemy. Instead, His hands are wide open, spending as He wills. For certain, your Lord's revelations to you will cause many of them to plunge deeper into transgression and disbelief. Consequently, we have committed them to animosity and hatred among themselves until the Day of Resurrection. Whenever they ignite the flames of war, God puts them out. They roam the earth wickedly, and God dislikes the evildoers.

5:66 If only they would uphold the Torah and the Gospel, and what is sent down to them herein from their Lord, they would be showered with blessings from above them and from beneath their feet. Some of them are righteous, but many of them are evildoers.

5:68 Say, "O people of the scripture, you have no basis until you uphold the Torah, and the Gospel, and what is sent down to you herein from your Lord." For sure, these revelations from your Lord will cause many of them to plunge deeper into transgression and disbelief. Therefore, do not feel sorry for the disbelieving people.

2:89 When this scripture came to them from God, and even though it agrees with, and confirms what they have, and even though they used to prophesy its advent when they talked with the disbelievers, when their own prophecy came to pass, they disbelieved therein. God's condemnation thus afflicts the disbelievers.

Believers are deviated from the path of God, by taking idols as their gods, beside God.
9:30 The Jews said, "Ezra is the son of God," while the Christians said, "Jesus is the son of God!" These are blasphemies uttered by their mouths. They thus match the blasphemies of those who have disbelieved in the past. God condemns them. They have surely deviated.

9:31 They have set up their religious leaders and scholars as lords, instead of God. Others deified the Messiah, son of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god. There is no god except He. Be He glorified, high above having any partners.

This is exactly what is going on worldwide by i.a. the Catholic church, accepting the fake 13th apostle Paul and the Muslim scholars who are preaching Hadith instead of the true message of Submission.

The mission of the Messenger of Covenant (Rashad Khalifa)
3:81 God took a covenant from the prophets, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you."

33:7 Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, including you (O Muhammad), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge.

From all the above verses it is obvious that ALL scriptures from God contain the truth, we just need to seek for the truth by careful studies with God?s help.  As God states in 5:48 ? He could have made you one congregation. But He thus puts you to the test through the revelations He has given each of you. You shall compete in righteousness. To God is your final destiny - all of you - then He will inform you of everything you had disputed.

By competing in righteousness, by seeking for the truth in ALL of God?s scriptures we become one congregation, the TRUE submitters. These are the ones who don?t accept the scriptures partially and they are able to recognize the truth, in spite of the hard work of Satan.

21:92 Your congregation is but one congregation, and I alone am your Lord; you shall worship Me alone.

23:52 Such is your congregation - one congregation - and I am your Lord; you shall reverence Me.

Not all the prophets and messengers are mentioned in the Quran by name, but it doesn?t mean they didn?t or don?t exist. We can study and confirm the truthfulness of the scriptures by studying the contents; the message.

4:163 We have inspired you, as we inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And we inspired Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, the Patriarchs, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon. And we gave David the Psalms.

4:164 Messengers we have told you about, and messengers we never told you about. And God spoke to Moses directly.

From all the mentioned above we can understand that the message is spread out in all Scriptures. May God help us to seek, recognize, accept and believe in God?s true message and may He protect us from falling into transgression and disbelief. In sha Allah.
My beliefs have changed since end of 2014. Most of the threads and comments I have posted on this forum are no longer applicable. If anyone is interested to interact, you may PM me. Praise be to God