News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Palestine leaders and Israel

Started by Aladin from Azra tribe, October 17, 2016, 02:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aladin from Azra tribe

The WWI and WWII were to create Israel and WWIII will be to promote false Messiah in it.

Why Allah swt allowed creating of Israel and how come nobody reacted against it?
Allah swt never punished believing people, not as communities nor as individuals.

Palestine entered WWII and a few words of this evil Zio-leader can explain you how all happened, if you think.
Please watch and hear what he said carefully http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyskIoy07Uc&t=8m46s.
Hitler was ok to him and he wanted ONLY to expell the Jews, but Palestine leaders wanted them burned!?!

Allah's bless and selam.
There cannot be both opinion and knowledge
of the same thing at the same time

"The First Teacher", Aristotle

Rekkd

You dont think God puts believing people in tough or hard situations or they go through bad times. I don't think it's punishment, maybe it's a test.

Aladin from Azra tribe

Yes, I believe that believers are tested, as all others.
Sending other hostile nation against some nation is not a test, if they're defeated and they're suffering. Allah's Helping believers, as He said and promised.

So, yes, if we don't have anything to eat this can be test, but if an enemy army comes and kill my whole people then something's wrong with us. Or you have some example which is contra of what I said? And, I'm not talking about losing one battle of Sheytanic "touch", which is losing a focus on Him for a moment.

It's very sad to see dead children, but we have to ask always why with the knowledge that we don't have answers while we're asking. Then, maybe, we can know why. This is very hard, because Moosa a.s. thought that he had an answer while he was asking "why", but this is why we should think about all of Allah's ahadith, not just ones we "like".

Allah's bless and selam.

hansolo

Aladin when you say false Messiah, do you mean Dajjal?

But isn't Dajjal and Mahdi fictional characters from Hadith books?

GOD knows the Best

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on October 17, 2016, 02:39:37 AM
The WWI and WWII were to create Israel and WWIII will be to promote false Messiah in it.

Why Allah swt allowed creating of Israel and how come nobody reacted against it?
Allah swt never punished believing people, not as communities nor as individuals.

Palestine entered WWII and a few words of this evil Zio-leader can explain you how all happened, if you think.
Please watch and hear what he said carefully http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyskIoy07Uc&t=8m46s.
Hitler was ok to him and he wanted ONLY to expell the Jews, but Palestine leaders wanted them burned!?!

Allah's bless and selam.

An English translation of the Quran - 4:163 We have inspired you as We had inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And We had inspired Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and Jesus, and Job, and Jonah, and Aaron, and Solomon; and We gave David the Psalms.

An English translation of the Psalm - 2:6 ?I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.?

Zion at least appears in 40 verses of the Psalms. You should stop putting Zion in a negative light. I am not going to warn you for the second time.

May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Aladin from Azra tribe

Everything we don't have the knowledge about is fiction to us, if we're thinking about it or, worse, talking about it.

False Messiah, or Dajjal, is Sheytan, and he's qarin of those who are blind on zikr-ur-Rahman.
His goal is to be god on Earth, whole Earth, over humans and jinn.
Mehdi a.s. is not fictional either, but to understand this we have to go back in history.

It was promissed to the Jews that they'll get Messiah from Ibrahim's a.s offspring, but since Imran's wife gave a birth to a girl, they were laughing on that promise and they were waiting for other child. Allah swt created Messiah as Imran's grandson, son of virgin Meryem s.a., but the Jews called him with bad names and told a lot of ugly things about her.

'Isa, son of Meryem a.s., is His Qawl and to understand more about him we should read and think about His Qawl.
'Isa, son of Meryem a.s., is His Rooh and to understand more about him we should read and think about His Rooh.

But, 'Isa a.s. didn't die and all souls will experience death and it will be on the Earth (not in space, as jahiloon and kadhiboon think is possible). So, for sure, 'Isa a.s. will come back and there will be none of The People of Kitab who won't believe in him before they die.

'Isa a.s. is from Ibrahim's a.s. son, from Yaqoob's a.s. (Israel) progeny. But, there'll be one person from the other Ibrahim's a.s. son, from 'Ismail a.s. And this person is what others say "Mehdi a.s.". It's not the same person shi'as are trying to find in Qur'an, but they can't. It's not the same person sunnies are rejecting or accepting from their ahadith. They all are talking without the knowledge, just guessing.

It's the second of Dhulqarnayn, which is not somebody's name nor nickname, it's their charcteristic: two men from two qarns (periods of time, from two human populations in different periods).
Not long after they all come to the scene, we'll (humanity) be "collected", as said in surah Kehf.

We should read and think about "The Hour" (Es-Sa'at) too, but we'll see that nobody knows when it'll be, except Allah swt.
Some people with the knowledge can tell about the connection of Es-Sa'at and 'Isa, son of Meryem a.s., but I don't have this knowledge.

What we know for Shaytan (Iblis) is that he's of jinn, but what people are thinking is that they're invisible to us, even these people are reading the Qur'an a lot.

I'll never say that ahadith (or hadith books) are wrong, because there's truth in them. We have to know that people from that time used to do things and used to talk, so, for sure, many of ahadith are truth. Just, reading them and accepting anything without the knowledge from the Qur'an of Allah swt is very dangerous and probably leads to falsehood.

So, my young brother, if you wanna know more about these persons, ask from Allah swt that knowledge and read the Qur'an and think about it a lot. Then, when you get the knowledge you can read anything else, including hadith books.

Allah's bless and selam.

Aladin from Azra tribe

Quote from: Adam The Warner on October 17, 2016, 06:12:35 AM
Zion at least appears in 40 verses of the Psalms. You should stop putting Zion in a negative light. I am not going to warn you for the second time.
I didn't say Zion, I said Zio-. But one of Allah's name is El-Wehhab, and talking bad about the people who are called "Wehabbies" is nothing against Allah swt. Or, Allah's name is Er-Rahman, and I know a few people with name Rahman... if anybody talks against them I won't tell that they're talking against Allah swt.
Yaqoob's a.s. name was Israel, right? I mentioned Israel and you didn't reacted, because you understand that it wasn't against Yaqoob a.s.

I think you overreacted, no need for that, my brother. And sorry if I offended you, as you can see I had no intentions.

Allah's bless and selam.

Adam The Warner

Quote from: hansolo on October 17, 2016, 05:35:53 AM
Aladin when you say false Messiah, do you mean Dajjal?

But isn't Dajjal and Mahdi fictional characters from Hadith books?

GOD knows the Best

The Anti-Christ is mentioned in the Gospel. But i did not read about him in the Quran. I also first rejected the idea of the "Dajjal" which means Anti-Christ in English, but after reading the Gospel i started believing that there is and will come an Anti-Christ.

But about the "Mahdi" i actually didn't read, neither in the Quran as in the Gospel. The Truth should not be mixed with falsehood. And i think that those "Moehaddithoen" did take the story in the Gospel as a "bases" to promote their "one-eyed 'dajjal'" and their "mahdi".

I think it will clash between the Christians and the so called "Muslims" when we talk about the Christ and the Anti-Christ. I advice all of you to read the Gospel.

An English translation of the Gospel - 2 John 1:7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 John 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

An English translation of the Gospel - 1 John 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

At the moment the Vatican supports this Anti-Christ ideology, with their Trinity and Monarchism, but since the "Muslim"-community believes in those stories about the "Dajjal" but most of them did not accept the Gospel with the real story about the Anti-Christ..

I think at the moment, the biggest anti-christ community is the vatican, and those that say they believe in Jesus but they reject the Gospel.

About the "Mahdi" i did not read in the Quran, neither in the Gospel. Could be a fabricated story aswell. But it will clash there, so be aware and read the Gospel.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on October 17, 2016, 06:17:05 AM
I didn't say Zion, I said Zio-. But one of Allah's name is El-Wehhab, and talking bad about the people who are called "Wehabbies" is nothing against Allah swt. Or, Allah's name is Er-Rahman, and I know a few people with name Rahman... if anybody talks against them I won't tell that they're talking against Allah swt.
Yaqoob's a.s. name was Israel, right? I mentioned Israel and you didn't reacted, because you understand that it wasn't against Yaqoob a.s.

I think you overreacted, no need for that, my brother. And sorry if I offended you, as you can see I had no intentions.

Allah's bless and selam.

Yes, Yacob is the one who is also named Israel, he who wrestled with God and people. We read that in the Torah.

It's just that i hear so much negative things about Zion with people who say that they are upholding the Quran while not believing in the Psalms yet.

So it's not personal. I am just defending the honour of Zion. But yet you call him an evil "zio" leader. Leave them, it's not your business.

Aladin from Azra tribe

Dear brother, as you could understand from examples I mentioned - if something's called Zion by some people, it's not same Zion as in scriptures you're reading. It's same as somebody could say: I don't like Zion from Matrix, their dance is like an orgy and their society looks dirty. Or if I say "I don't like that city" in Arabic, I can use word "Medina", which is the city of the Messenger sawa, but I said nothing against it. I hope you understand about this.

Talking about this is my business, it smells like the war and many of the people will join it. I have to remind the people that Palestinians joined a previous war and Allah swt punished them for that. So, maybe, we should think before joining some war, as individuals and communities also.

As I said, some of the people know a lot about Es-Sa'at ("The Hour") and its connection with 'Isa, son of Meryem a.s. And yes, some of them are reading Injeel, but I don't know if any of it is (in) Gospels. I'll stay with what is clear to me, if Allah swt wants me so.

I'm sorry I can't explain that Mehdi a.s. was mentioned in the Qur'an and my knowledge is not based on any of hadith books. If it is khayr for you to know I wish that Allah swt gives you that knowledge. I just wanted to say to my brother hansolo that all we don't know is a fiction to us, no matter if it's real or not, and we shouldn't even think about it.

Allah's bless and selam.

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on October 17, 2016, 06:57:07 AM
Dear brother, as you could understand from examples I mentioned - if something's called Zion by some people, it's not same Zion as in scriptures you're reading. It's same as somebody could say: I don't like Zion from Matrix, their dance is like an orgy and their society looks dirty. Or if I say "I don't like that city" in Arabic, I can use word "Medina", which is the city of the Messenger sawa, but I said nothing against it. I hope you understand about this.

Talking about this is my business, it smells like the war and many of the people will join it. I have to remind the people that Palestinians joined a previous war and Allah swt punished them for that. So, maybe, we should think before joining some war, as individuals and communities also.

As I said, some of the people know a lot about Es-Sa'at ("The Hour") and its connection with 'Isa, son of Meryem a.s. And yes, some of them are reading Injeel, but I don't know if any of it is (in) Gospels. I'll stay with what is clear to me, if Allah swt wants me so.

I'm sorry I can't explain that Mehdi a.s. was mentioned in the Qur'an and my knowledge is not based on any of hadith books. If it is khayr for you to know I wish that Allah swt gives you that knowledge. I just wanted to say to my brother hansolo that all we don't know is a fiction to us, no matter if it's real or not, and we shouldn't even think about it.

Allah's bless and selam.

I do not take any information from "hadith" "books".

I am refering from the Gospel here. Again, i did not read about "the 'mahdi'" in the Quran, neither in the Gospel.

Anyways, watch your tongue, i don't care what you meaned. Just don't say "evil" "things" about "zionists". I don't care what you mean. You are using the word "Zio". If you think they are not "zionists" then stop calling them " 'zio-ists' ".

Aladin from Azra tribe

If my mother gave me my name Aladin and somebody's calling me by that name I have to react, because I can't say: my name should be 'Ala'u-deeni. If some of evil men call themselves zionists or they're called by others by that name I don't see the other name to use to point at them exactly. If you know it, please inform me.
I said that my knowledge is not based on hadith books.

As I said, you and everybody else can read whatever you like. I have no proof that what you're reading is not Tewrat or Zeboor or Injeel, but I have no proof they're any of these. I personally stopped reading it when I've found strange behaviours of some of the authors of Gospels, written by themselves and translated by others. So, I wondered if the translations were not good or those people and since I couldn't answer I stopped reading them. It'll be the case, unless Allah swt guides me to it, if He wishes so.

All mu'minoon are my brothers, no matter of their name.

Allah's bless and selam.

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Aladin from Azra tribe on October 17, 2016, 07:44:27 AM
If my mother gave me my name Aladin and somebody's calling me by that name I have to react, because I can't say: my name should be 'Ala'u-deeni. If some of evil men call themselves zionists or they're called by others by that name I don't see the other name to use to point at them exactly. If you know it, please inform me.
I said that my knowledge is not based on hadith books.

As I said, you and everybody else can read whatever you like. I have no proof that what you're reading is not Tewrat or Zeboor or Injeel, but I have no proof they're any of these. I personally stopped reading it when I've found strange behaviours of some of the authors of Gospels, written by themselves and translated by others. So, I wondered if the translations were not good or those people and since I couldn't answer I stopped reading them. It'll be the case, unless Allah swt guides me to it, if He wishes so.

All mu'minoon are my brothers, no matter of their name.

Allah's bless and selam.

I respect your sincere patience.

All i am saying is, watch your tongue when you say things like "evil zio-leaders".

I won't use the word "muslims" before "leaders", neither would i use the words "jew", "nazarenes" etc.

I understand your point, but next time do not call them "zionists" then if you think they aren't.