News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

URGENT Cyber Threats

Started by TheHinaterians, May 03, 2019, 12:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHinaterians

I know that there is not an admin or mod online 24 hours a day, but I'd like to ask if it's possible to know when should a user expect to hear a reply by after they have messaged all the possible mods regarding an illegal cyber threat?

I have had an active free mind user use words like "Grave" & "dog" in their original threatful sentence on a recent post.
I did fully post and explain the law and how threatening a user about their pet is a crime and I have reported several posts to get the attention of the admin team.

Furthermore, the odd thing is that the user that made the threat on free minds has an odd name that is linked to an extremist yet the user said it's just a fake ID, well guessing the first name and second name of the extremist and behaving aggressively + illegally is a huge red flag.
Please deal and monitor the posts more effectively especially if someone is, unfortunately, being harassed and threatened (with the word of GRAVE) by a user publically non-stop. I understand that there may be plenty of trolls or people with some issues (mentally) on here, but at what cost should these threats be tolerated and ignored?

At the time of receiving the threat on freeminds I have shown it to a few lawyers (that I know) and provided with links to how their action is illegal, I have done everything possible to get immediate assistance from the owners of this site. Once again, please do resolve this crucial matter. This website should be more secure and not a place for illegal input especially life-threats. I could not delete my account or block the offender on freeminds.

Admins, please pm and I will provide you with screenshots of the threats and the legal side of it etc. I look forward to hearing back soon.

Kind regards.

Wakas

this content is best suited to send to admin via message not on public forum

secondly admin cant respond instantly, takes time

this post may be deleted in due course
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]