News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why are Christian women converting to Islam?

Started by Emre_1974tr, September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: KDC501 on October 15, 2021, 02:03:28 AM
If anything I'm more of a Christian than you are 

Regards,

Kevin

I think this where we have a gross misunderstanding. Can you take time out and tell me what you mean by this?

KDC501

Quote from: good logic on October 15, 2021, 05:13:43 AM
What does !Equal" mean?

Has GOD given an advantage to men?One would argue yes in some way.
But GOD  has balanced it in the test of both genders.

Equality does not mean the same in everything. Equality in the way both gender live means justice and rights.
Are men even equal to each other?  What criteria does one use?

Qoran does not allow arrogance, superiority, oppression or injustice towards women.
of course a male is different than a female in a lot of ways ,that does not mean male has more rights ,privileges or rank at GOD .

GOD is trying both according to His knowledge. GOD made both different but has set up guidance for both to follow . Both have equal rights and both are instructed to compliment and respect GOD s laws and instructions for real quality and happiness to both gender.

Inna Aqramakum inda Allh Atkaakum. The better gender is in  the better righteousness.

For example can a man and a woman doing the same job not get the same pay? The same contract? the same conditions? The  same freedom of choice?
This is the criteria that should be used,justice and fairness in conduct and relationships. Not in appearance or human ranks.
GOD bless.
Peace.

Good Day,

Just because men and women are not equal does not mean that men have an "advantage". I would almost say women have it far better because of two reasons :-

- Men are meant to be the breadwinners, the heads, the laborers and protectors of the family. This affords us greater responsibility than women.
- We're meant to go out on the battlefield and die...yeah DIE. Not women.

By those two points alone men have a vastly shorter life expectancy than women (which is still true today). Regarding your statement "Quran does not allow arrogance, superiority, oppression or injustice towards women." I agree. This is true. The Quran does not teach this and I said that. However men and women are NOT equal. We've never been equal. Me saying that women are not equal does not mean that men are superior what I meant is we have different ROLES, QUALITIES that's all. We are not the same and we're never going to be the same.

Men have roles in which we are better at because of our biology. Men for example are better at doing physically demanding jobs. Essential jobs that keep a nation alive. The jobs that women don't take but men do are the ones that are vital to running a prosperous society. This is apparent in all societies around the world. Good men bring structure and order to a family. We usually make more rational decisions than women who make more emotional decisions. Yes women get emotional. It's in their biology.

Woman on the other hand are vastly better at nurturing children than men. Why? Because that is what women were built for. To procreate and nurture. Women are better homemaker's than men. Have you ever heard the saying, Men buy the house women build a home? It's true.

Regarding your statement of "better gender" again I never said anything about which gender was "better". The best PERSON (irrespective of gender) is always determined by those who are most righteous.

Regards,

Kevin.

KDC501

Quote from: John on October 15, 2021, 07:38:23 AM
I think this where we have a gross misunderstanding. Can you take time out and tell me what you mean by this?

John,

Well you're trying to make Christianity "woke". Christianity is not "woke". It's never been "woke". More and more christian organizations are trying to bring in that feminist and woke garbage and paint it as something that the Bible teaches which is absolutely absurd since it doesn't. The Bible does not teach gender equality, but you're trying to make a argument for it where it doesn't exists.This is why I urge christian's like yourself to start listening to Jewish Rabbi's to get a better understanding of the Bible. Me saying that I'm more of Christian than you is is due to the fact that I understand the Bible better than you do. I was christian (Seventh Day Adventist) before I converted, I do listen to Jewish Rabbi's on youtube to get a better understanding of religious concepts in Judaism Christianity and Islam, and I understand better than you do that Christianity in its earliest phases never taught anything remotely resembling gender equality.

Regards,

Kevin

good logic

Submission to the creator negates all inequalities. They become irrelevant and both gender live under GOD s protection.

Submission is accepting our gender, respecting the other gender and accepting GOD s guidance and laws.

As for roles  sharing tasks and helping one another inside the family and in the community is the best cure for gender conflict and rigid attitudes.

It is a man s world inside some heads as it is a man and a woman s world sharing their lives in some other heads.

It  just depends on the person s morals, education,brainwashing and experience.

What GOD made with GOD s wisdom is not questioned, but our behaviour, attitude and treatment of all humans should be fair and just i.e as equals..

GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

KDC501

Quote from: good logic on October 15, 2021, 11:02:28 AM
Submission to the creator negates all inequalities. They become irrelevant and both gender live under GOD s protection.

Submission is accepting our gender, respecting the other gender and accepting GOD s guidance and laws.

As for roles  sharing tasks and helping one another inside the family and in the community is the best cure for gender conflict and rigid attitudes.

It is a man s world inside some heads as it is a man and a woman s world sharing their lives in some other heads.

It  just depends on the person s morals, education,brainwashing and experience.

What GOD made with GOD s wisdom is not questioned, but our behaviour, attitude and treatment of all humans should be fair and just i.e as equals..

GOD bless.
Peace.

You spoke of brainwashing and yes there is a lot of it today. This is why we have a vast VAST majority of women in society who don't have the basic understanding of what a wife is suppose to be even in the Islamic sense. Society is destroying women, corrupting them and emasculating men into soy boys.What the Quran and the scripture teaches is what society today would call "toxic masculinity" the very thing that has built the very world we live in today. So yes there is a lot of brainwashing going about because there is a gross lack of understanding and ACCEPTANCE of nature and the laws that God has dictated to men and women.  Everyone is trying to be "modern" and "progressive" and thus they are ultimately destroying society and creating a weaker society of effeminate men and "masculine" women . Women are being targeted on all sides. Being a good wife is now seen as a criminal act in society. You are ridiculed and demoralized for being feminine, homely and nice. Yes, women can't be nice anymore. Look at where we are now in the world. I blame men for this. We've allowed this to happened and now it's destroying society piece by piece.

Regards,

Kevin

good logic

Accepting GOD s guidance is the key to our well being and a peaceful existence of both gender.

However we choose our own opinions and systems and this destroys our balance ,tolerance and happiness.

Both gender- men and women- are to blame for this state of confusion  that we call modern and civilised living!!

We are dead zombies  controlled by a lottery of events dictated by corrupt systems of humans. Hope we wake up from the nightmare existence that we call the "free modern world" and connect back to our creator for guidance.and heed His message.- At least those of us who believe in a creator-.

GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

John

Quote from: KDC501 on October 15, 2021, 10:46:11 AM
John,

Well you're trying to make Christianity "woke". Christianity is not "woke". It's never been "woke". More and more christian organizations are trying to bring in that feminist and woke garbage and paint it as something that the Bible teaches which is absolutely absurd since it doesn't. The Bible does not teach gender equality, but you're trying to make a argument for it where it doesn't exists.This is why I urge christian's like yourself to start listening to Jewish Rabbi's to get a better understanding of the Bible. Me saying that I'm more of Christian than you is is due to the fact that I understand the Bible better than you do. I was christian (Seventh Day Adventist) before I converted, I do listen to Jewish Rabbi's on youtube to get a better understanding of religious concepts in Judaism Christianity and Islam, and I understand better than you do that Christianity in its earliest phases never taught anything remotely resembling gender equality.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin, if you knew me you'd understand I'm about as far away from wokeness you could possibly get. I am about as unPC as you can get. I am....

So no more of this unfounded accusation of me being woke. OK? Let's move on.

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM
"1. The Bible Convicts Women as the original
Sinners, (ie. Eve picking from the forbidden
tree){Genesis 2:4-3:24}. The Koran Clarifies it
was Adam Not Eve {Qur'an 7:19-25}

2. The Bible says "The Birth of a Daughter is a
loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}. The Qur'an says both
are an Equal Blessing { Qur'an 42:49}

3. The Bible Forbids Women from Speaking in
church {I Corinthians 14:34-35}. The Qur'an says
Women Can argue with the Prophet {58:1}

4. In the Bible, divorced Women are Labeled as
an Adulteress, while men are not {Matthew 5:31-32}. The
Koran does Not have Biblical double standards
{ Qur'an 30:21}

5. In The Bible, Widows and Sisters do Not
Inherit Any Property or Wealth, Only men
do{Numbers 27:1-11}The Koran Abolished this
male greediness { Qur'an 4:22} and God Protects
All.

7. "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not
pledged to be married and rapes her and they are
discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty
shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he
has violated her. He can never divorce her as long
as he lives" {Deuteronomy 22:28-30}
One must ask a simple question here, who is
really punished, the man who raped the woman or
the woman who was raped? According to the
Bible, you have to spend the Rest of Your Life
with the man who Raped You.

Would the Christian men Reading this prefer the
Women they know to Be Christian or Muslim?

9. Women were given rights to Vote less than a
100 years ago in the (US), while the Quran (42:38) gave
Women Voting rights almost 1,500 years ago.

10. Islam has unconfined Women and has given them
the human right to reach for the sky. There have been
Muslim Women Presidents through out the centuries,
but to this date, the oppressive mentality of the
men in the Western U.S.A. has stopped any Women from becoming
Presidents in predominately Christian countries,
while the Muslim countries have voted for and
elected Female Presidents."

FROM JEWS FOR ALLAH ORG...

And;

Contradiction; The Bible states that if two men were beating each other up, and the wife of one of
them interfered, she should have her hand chopped off (Deuteronomy 25:11-12);

Excuse; 1st) the woman could have hurt the attacker's ability to have children by intentionally or
accidentally hurting is genitals. 2nd) the woman was punished because she committed immodesty by
touching another man's genitals.

Rebuttal;
1st) This is a very pathetic excuse for cutting a woman's hand off, In fact, the same excuse
can be used to justify the woman interfering for she could lose her husband's life if he were to get
beaten up severely enough, and further more, if her hand was cut off, it would be her who would be
left handicapped. Let us look even deeper into the reasons why the apologists excuses are invalid for
this unjust passage;

1) If her hand is chopped off, she can not hold her own children
2) The unjustly accused woman possibly saved her husband from also being hurt or killed.
3) Bravery and devotion to the husband is looked upon as a punishable act.
Hence, the rst excuse is invalid because it can be reversed to justify the woman "interfering" with
her husband being attacked.

2nd) The woman was not committing adultery because the act of touching another man was in the
form of self-defense (protecting her husband) and in no way for foul purposes.

Correction: Nowhere in the Holy Quran is this horrid law repeated and even if the woman's
intentions were ill willed, the Quran is not as severe as the Bible;

"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, – og each of them with a hundred
stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in
Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment." (Quran 24:2)

https://www.answering-christianity.com/200_ways_quran_corrects_bible.pdf
[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]

John

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on October 16, 2021, 07:06:54 AM
And;

Contradiction; The Bible states that if two men were beating each other up, and the wife of one of
them interfered, she should have her hand chopped off (Deuteronomy 25:11-12);

Excuse; 1st) the woman could have hurt the attacker's ability to have children by intentionally or
accidentally hurting is genitals. 2nd) the woman was punished because she committed immodesty by
touching another man's genitals.

Rebuttal;
1st) This is a very pathetic excuse for cutting a woman's hand off, In fact, the same excuse
can be used to justify the woman interfering for she could lose her husband's life if he were to get
beaten up severely enough, and further more, if her hand was cut off, it would be her who would be
left handicapped. Let us look even deeper into the reasons why the apologists excuses are invalid for
this unjust passage;

1) If her hand is chopped off, she can not hold her own children
2) The unjustly accused woman possibly saved her husband from also being hurt or killed.
3) Bravery and devotion to the husband is looked upon as a punishable act.
Hence, the rst excuse is invalid because it can be reversed to justify the woman "interfering" with
her husband being attacked.

2nd) The woman was not committing adultery because the act of touching another man was in the
form of self-defense (protecting her husband) and in no way for foul purposes.

Correction: Nowhere in the Holy Quran is this horrid law repeated and even if the woman's
intentions were ill willed, the Quran is not as severe as the Bible;

"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, – og each of them with a hundred
stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in
Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment." (Quran 24:2)

https://www.answering-christianity.com/200_ways_quran_corrects_bible.pdf

The woman was attempting to emasculate the man. That is, stop him from having children by crushing his balls.

You won't know this, but just because there was a particular law in Torah doesn't mean the Israelites committed the act. Some of the laws were a warning not to copy the pagans around them.

In any case, the Koran says to cut the hand off thieves. For stealing? Torah says to return the good with interest, no matter how many times the thief does it. Who's now barbaric?

KDC501

Quote from: John on October 15, 2021, 05:48:50 PM
Kevin, if you knew me you'd understand I'm about as far away from wokeness you could possibly get. I am about as unPC as you can get. I am....

So no more of this unfounded accusation of me being woke. OK? Let's move on.

Brethren,

I could have sworn you had to be PC. I mean where did you think that "men and women are equal" garbage came from anyway? It's from 1st wave feminism. These ideas crept into Christianity over the last century which is why you have the vast majority of churches today pushing this garbage. The Bible doesn't teach that BS and neither does the Holy Quran. Men and women are NOT equal. We're built differently and our roles are not the same.

Regards,
Kevin