News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Natural Birth vs Hospital Birth.

Started by Mario, June 23, 2013, 04:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stillearning

QuoteComputers are: man-made invention, produce radiations that can cause myopia, headache, unnatural. So computers are haraam right?
[/b]

V simple point and v simple question but not a single word, over two pages, to even attempt to answer.

drfazl

Quote from: diamantinehoneybunch on September 25, 2013, 04:53:10 AM

I meant the verses that you shared are irrelevant to my inquiries.

Computers are: man-made invention, produce radiations that can cause myopia, headache, unnatural. So computers are haraam right?

Haram means the evil that which you would not like to experience for life, as life-sentence. Allah commands us to say, "Save us from all men's evils". Would you like to suffer those symptoms and more for life? If yes, then Allah says, "We have not wronged them; they wronged their souls by seeking what is haram for them, all with pride; and Allah does not love those who are proud."

Now you can decide what is haram? And the choice is yours. Nobody stops you. I withheld answering because I thought you would understand yourself. But you never did.

Quran reading is useless unless we decisively stick to righteousness in our lives, at least to an extent possible. Based on such status Allah Guides, in such a way  [url="http://foolproofcure.net/index.aspx"]http://foolproofcure.net/index.aspx[/url]   that we do not transgress after receiving His Mercy.

drfazl

Quote from: stillearning on September 25, 2013, 09:34:16 AM
The question was. Will repeat again onsible for completely eliminating smallpox[/b]
A simple YES or NO will do.

What is that you want an answer to or which topic you want discussing.
Let us conclude the smallpox vaccine effectiveness first. Not who discovered it (can make that as a subsequent point if you wish)

No. This answer is there in such ampleness page after page with clear evidences, from so many people and you do not get it. Now let me answer you in simple one word down to earth terminology: No! The frauds MM have nothing to do with smallpox elimination. No is the answer.

Now, if you have anything left as truth behind your claim

QuoteWhat is vaccine? And refer from your medical and pharmaceutical books whence you got to know of this principle and say what the principle of vaccine is.  Then first admit it was not allopathic principle. But brazenly stolen truth by the drug lords from homeopathy, invented by Hahnemann.

Let me set the ball rolling:

Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann, based on his doctrine of like cures like, according to which a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people will cure similar symptoms in sick people.

When did you develop the principle? So based on which principle, are you boasting today?

I am awaiting you; and will bear two more pages of your dead silence before you barge in again to ask the same question.

Quran reading is useless unless we decisively stick to righteousness in our lives, at least to an extent possible. Based on such status Allah Guides, in such a way  [url="http://foolproofcure.net/index.aspx"]http://foolproofcure.net/index.aspx[/url]   that we do not transgress after receiving His Mercy.

stillearning

Was small pox vaccine responsible for eliminating smallpox

& the answer

QuoteNo is the answer

Good at least an answer in the midst of usual rants (will discuss this in detail but as promised will deal with your question(s) first)

So your query

QuoteQuote
What is vaccine? And refer from your medical and pharmaceutical books whence you got to know of this principle and say what the principle of vaccine is. 

A question
And in the same breath

QuoteThen first admit it was not allopathic principle. But brazenly stolen truth by the drug lords from homeopathy, invented by Hahnemann.

Are you asking a question or giving me the answer or are you trying to extract a confession!
Anyhow lets us just put it down to your usual lack of understanding of what you write. Maybe brain needs to engage before attacking the key board

Let me set the ball rolling:
Ok

Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann, based on his doctrine of like cures like, according to which a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people will cure similar symptoms in sick people.

When did you develop the principle? So based on which principle, are you boasting today?

I am awaiting you; and will bear two more pages of your dead silence before you barge in again to ask the same question

So your are saying, assumption on my part - as you post is not very clear, that smallpox vaccine principle was stolen from Hahneman by Jenner & I am happy to be corrected if that is a wrong assumption.

QuoteWhen did you develop the principle? So based on which principle, are you boasting today?

Also I assume that your question refers to vaccine and not the entire orthodox medicine (otherwise we will be discussing this topic for thousands of pages and barely get started).
Therefore as you have already stated that smallpox vaccine does not work. Does this imply that Hahneman principle was wrong and Jenner stole a dud technique. If the whole vaccine principle is a non functional then not much to boast about its development or principle then. So according to you assertion Hahneman's principle was pretty rubbish.

drfazl

Quote from: stillearning on September 25, 2013, 11:39:45 AM
Was small pox vaccine responsible for eliminating smallpox

& the answer

Good at least an answer in the midst of usual rants (will discuss this in detail but as promised will deal with your question(s) first)

So your query

A question
And in the same breath

Are you asking a question or giving me the answer or are you trying to extract a confession!
Anyhow lets us just put it down to your usual lack of understanding of what you write. Maybe brain needs to engage before attacking the key board

Ok.

So your are saying, assumption on my part - as you post is not very clear, that smallpox vaccine principle was stolen from Hahneman by Jenner & I am happy to be corrected if that is a wrong assumption.

Also I assume that your question refers to vaccine and not the entire orthodox medicine (otherwise we will be discussing this topic for thousands of pages and barely get started).
Therefore as you have already stated that smallpox vaccine does not work. Does this imply that Hahneman principle was wrong and Jenner stole a dud technique. If the whole vaccine principle is a non functional then not much to boast about its development or principle then. So according to you assertion Hahneman's principle was pretty rubbish.

What is vaccine? And refer from your medical and pharmaceutical books whence you got to know of this principle and say what the principle of vaccine is.

If you cannot: Then first admit it was not allopathic principle. But brazenly stolen truth by the drug lords from homeopathy, invented by Hahnemann.

stillearning

QuoteWhat is vaccine? And refer from your medical and pharmaceutical books whence you got to know of this principle and say what the principle of vaccine is.

If you cannot: Then first admit it was not allopathic principle. But brazenly stolen truth by the drug lords from homeopathy, invented by Hahnemann.

You have already stated that smallpox vaccine did not work and then state that the principle was stolen from your Lord Hahnemann.
Let us for a moment accept your theory that Jenner stole Hahnemann's vaccine principle. The fact (according to you) the vaccine did not work means that according to drfazl Hahnemann's principle was useless.

drfazl

Quote from: stillearning on September 25, 2013, 03:47:18 PM

You have already stated that smallpox vaccine did not work and then state that the principle was stolen from your Lord Hahnemann.
Let us for a moment accept your theory that Jenner stole Hahnemann's vaccine principle. The fact (according to you) the vaccine did not work means that according to drfazl Hahnemann's principle was useless.

It is them fraudsters that maintain and say, "We cured; we eradicated; we eliminated small pox; after our vaccine inoculation programme" and not me. So it should not matter to you what I stated. Even if by all comprehensive understanding any one watching her can easily identify her ignorance behind her mask or pose of intelligence, she still has time to save her face. Let her answer: What is vaccine? What is the principle of vaccine? Show references from your pharmacopeia to prove it is MM fraudsters' original invention.

The entire forum is seeing and hearing her utter ignorance about the principle of vaccine. I assure she has no substance and she can never discuss this issue. It is the MM that she believed had let her down so miserably. Bad luck for having believed in worthless fraudulent MM.

Homeopathy became a viable alternative to fraud MM 250 years since, and still going strong with its vaccine principle. People choose homeopathy despite having been disillusioned and cheated and squandered by allopathy and left bankrupt and exhausting them of all their health and to an almost complete deprivation in every way, lead a comparatively comfortable life in homeopathy. Thanks to the original founder of vaccine truth, putting the fraudulent gangsters at bay. They are unable to steal the original intelligence since it is non-material power. Even today unable to master "Like cures Like" principle of homeopathy, the fraud MM smears on it all sorts of demeaning anecdotes such as 'occult science; pseudo science; suggestive science; placebo science' etc. l

Let us remind us what Allah says about these:

10:39.   Nay, they reject answering that of which they have no comprehensive knowledge, and the truth of it has not come to them yet; even thus did those before them reject the truth; see then what was the end of the unjust.

It is evident now she has nothing in her brains to exchange or debate or discuss but posing to be one capable of, is her face-saving deliberation; if better sense prevails, I should stay away from her and her coterie for good. They are drowned in their contumacy. If I still persist with them I will become of them slipping down from wisdom. Here is Allah's warning:

6:68.   And when you see those who enter into false discourses about the evident Truth, withdraw from them until they enter into right course, and if the Shaitan causes you to forget, then do not sit after recollection with the unjust people.

dr.rks was right when he ignored her for good.

"Bid her bye, to abide by Allah"

stillearning

Apart from individual fraudsters claiming homeopathy has any use what so ever.
It has NEVER been shown to be any better than placebo.
Fazl whilst you may escape justice in this world ( although I have a feeling you will pay for your frauds in this world sooner or later) you will not escape the ultimate justice.

drfazl

Savage_Carrot,

Your retort should have been directed at your friend for reasons below; I think you had misjudged and have wrongly directed your post to me.

Quote from: stillearning on September 04, 2013, 03:59:02 PM
Aoa
you can simply continue to rips people, sorry cure them, by praying for them for a tidy sum of 2000 USD.

This is the first unnecessary personal remark your friend SL made; does she have any evidence to this? While I was openly sharing my ideas on and discussing the medical system; why she is obsessed with $2000, in a discussion if she has any subject to defend her medicine? She had not defended the subject with content except that she talked about statistics.

Quote from: stillearning on September 04, 2013, 03:59:02 PM
Aoa

Don't worry many people get delusional and think they know about a subject of which they have no clue. Simple solution just take a sip of water, lye down and say to yourself there is nothing wrong with me and close your eyes. Hopefully these delusions of medical knowledge, human anatomy, physiology etc will go away & you can simply continue to rips people, sorry cure them, by praying for them for a tidy sum of 2000 USD.

Is there any assertion here from SL with her subject except tone of ridicule and dismissal even going to the extent of ridiculing seeking help and praying for cure and believing in God? While the entire population believe in God is it not that she passes judgement on the world populace as delusional people ? Did she spare even God? If she is not a believer in God that is her privilege to be so; I never said a word on her disbelief. Because ti is between God and her.

Quote from: stillearning on September 05, 2013, 04:40:06 PM
Wiselite I am responding to you not because you will have the slightest understanding of anything; Ah! You gutsy warrior. However Your senseless post

Sarcasm is demeaning and mischief and worse than killing or open rebuke. You overlook her. There is no humility to even doubt if she had something wrong in her comprehension ability.

QuoteThere are hundreds and thousands of these fraudsters in the Indian subcontinent

Is this discussion to insinuate me with the fraudsters? Have I anywhere tried to sell me in this forum; I was sharing the truth of some discipline which subject most might be unaware of. And every subject will have some substance to ponder and reflect that would induce one to think that would make them feel the revelation of truth and I had not aired out the statistics. Believing in God alone means they are all fraudsters? And I am one among the hundreds and thousands of fraudsters? Does she have evidence or one proof ? And statistics to prove this I am one among them? Were you deaf or turn a deaf ear to or turn a blind eye towards your friend? This is evidence if I call you deaf; you cannot claim I am insulting you.

QuoteReally you come from country where millions live in dreadful poverty & disease. if your Guru is so capable why does he not free them from poverty & disease by simply praying for them.

Did I say I am Guru any where? Or is it an assumption or casual sarcasm of your friend's habitual behaviour? Is she fit for a forum? How come you turned a blind eye towards your friend? Let her bring here the proof. And did I say I have the capabilities to free the people of poverty and diseases? Or I stood by my belief in my Scripture? And she ridicules prayer to God. The whole world believes in God and believes in prayer to oneself and to others shall bring good. Is it wrong to claim that it does work and God is Truthful in His words? If she has no belief in God and scripture nobody fights her here. But why she comments with sarcasm and playing mischief and exposing her ignorance? For fun?

QuoteOther than pointless rambling not sure what he has mentioned. Go to your local bookshop and there will be basic books regarding, uterus, menses etc.. Many are basic enough even for you and him to understand

If your friend has any subject or idea on her own thinking ability will she say such answers in a forum asking one to go to any local platform book shops and find our answer? If she is not sure of what I had mentioned can't she keep her mouth shut? Does she have to say with a comment 'Pointless ramblings'? Were you deaf, then?

QuoteBy the way can he pray so a super duper laptop can suddenly appear in front of me & I promise to reimburse him his fees.

Do you say I can answer this or this deserves any answer; I quote from my scripture God does not promise all these mundane things of this world. Your friend loves the best in this world she finds: super duper laptop as the best one could possess of this world.

"And do not exchange the covenant of Allah for a small price. Indeed, what is with Allah is best for you, if only you could know. Whatever you would have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do."

Based on my belief in my God, I believe in His words and I ignored her challenge and did not answer her mostly to her posts, having known her ignorance. She is unfit for any forum if you know for she hates God, His Almighty power, His Wisdom and so on. And she has contempt for those who believe in God Alone. And I do not know if you assume the position of judging others when you tend to look the other way from your friend's mismatch in this forum.

Finally, knowing well her talent here, I quit the thread telling her I am ignoring her and started a new thread, "vaccines are dead and are deadly". Your friend barges in there; but I have been keeping up and with my subject airing my view and idea on health and I am contending as a discussion the need for my topic here. And just look at your friend's entry and see for yourself if she discusses and defends her medicine with principle of her system? How come you are deaf, blind and dumb towards your friend?

I am sorry to say you are losing credibility as a moderator in my view.

JavaLatte

I prefer natural birth.

I suppose I was born by natural birth with the help of midwife.

If one day Allah gives me child, then if possible I also want to give birth naturally by using midwife's aid, insha Allah. 

:pr

Peace.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.