Main Menu

World of Dream land and the World of Reality

Started by shaikhrafique, November 10, 2022, 08:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaikhrafique

World of Dream land and the World of Realityhttps://youtu.be/KauC2RBSyDE

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

When the people go to sleep, they enter in the "dream land", and see various types of dreams. Sometimes they fly in the air, and sometimes they travel in the forests, valleys, and colorfull gardens etc. Sometimes they eat delicious foods and drink. But when they wake up, all of these go in the air and they find themselves lying down on the bed and feel no impression of their dreams.

Same is the example of our worldly life; as we travel, eat drink and do good or bad actions. But after passing forty, fifty or even the hundred years of our life, we find no mark of our gone days except the weakness of the old age. It is reality that every tasty food or drunken able drinks loses its taste when they reach in the stomach.

Only the tongue relishes its taste. Even the sexual desire ends after a few moments and when the couple separates each other, they feel normal and they find no sign of it.
In fact, all the properties and effects of this world is a false screen. The Holy Qur'an reveals," Know that the life of this world is only play and idle talk, and pageantry, and boosting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain,

whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seast it turning yellow, then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion." (Al-Hadeed:20)

But when the time of the dream land of this world ends, then a new era of a real life begins. And this is a life after death. Soon after its end, when one laid to rest in the grave, then three angel "Munkar Nakeer" come in the grave and put on three questions as:-

(1) Who is your real Lord?
(2) What is your religion?
(3) What your Holy Prophet (PBUH)?

And if the dead replies," Allah Almighty is my Lord and Islam is my religion and Mohammad is my Holy Prophet (PBUH). Then the Angels say to him "you are successful one! So go to the sound sleep and there is no disturbance and grief over you at all".
And on the other hand, if he is not the Muslim and is a follower of another religion except Islam,

he will answer to every question," I don't know who is my Lord and what is my religion and who is my Prophet (PBUH)?". Then the Angels beat him by severe punishment. His grave becomes so narrow that his ribs rush into one another and various types of torments are subdued over him.

It is mentioned that when a faithful believer who offered prayers for five times daily regularly, when dies and put in the grave and Munkar Nakeer put on him three questions, he sees there the time of Asar (afternoon prayer). So he says to them "look, this is the time of my prayer, and I have to offer it. First I shall offer my prayer then I answer your questions".

The Angels reply to him, "O the slave of God! It is not your worldly life but it is your life after death and you are now in the grave. Here you are not bound to offer any prayer or act upon other Shariah orders. It is the time to get the reward of your actions done in your worldly life". But he insists to offer prayer. The Angels go to Allah Almighty and mention the whole story. Allah Almighty Says ,"he is

My slave that no worldly business prevented him from offering prayers or acting upon other My commands. So let him offer prayer, I have forgiven all his sins".
It is said that when a faithful believer who love the Holy Qur'an and recite it daily, when dies and put in the grave, then the holy Qur'an appears there in the shape of a beautiful man having bright face and says, "my friend don't worry! Despite all of your relatives and friends separated by you but I am with you. I shall make recommendation for your forgiveness and, that will be accepted surely". Then the grave becomes full of light.

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that grave was whether a hole from the holes of Hell or the small garden from the gardens of Paradise. (Almishkat)
In fact, grave is as an "Examination hall" where the "answer sheet" comprising the three questions (as mentioned before) will be given to everyone. Whether he is Muslim, none Muslim, good or bad. And it is the reality that no one can answer these questions correctly but one who is the true Muslim.

As it is mentioned before that our past worldly life is like the dream and all our actions go in the air but those done under the commands of Allah Almighty, are everlasting and immortal.

These are the best provision for us taken from this "world of dream land" to the "world of reality" (Life in the Hereafter). These are "Baqiyatus-Salihat" or ever remaining good actions. The Holy Qur'an reveals, "Then, as for him who is given his record in his right hand, he will say: Take, read my book!
Surely I know that I should have to meet my reckoning.

Then he will be in blissful state
In a high Garden Whereof the clusters are in easy reach.
(And it will be said unto those therein) Eat and drink at ease for that which ye sent on before you in past days." (Al-Mujadalah:24)

In short, this is the time to do good actions according to the teachings of Islam so that we may succeed in this life and also in the life after death.

good logic

You have just given everyone the answers brother,
So anyone who dies from now on will have no worries
.What is the point of GOD knowing the innermost thoughts and deeds of each one of us?

What if one answers the three Angels with: " GOD knows me better than I know me,just ask GOD about me and He will tell you",

It sounds like someone pretended that he/she has come back from the grave and told us what happens there!!!There is no record of the prophet doing that .
Or any evidence that he said such a thing.

I wonder how many will believe dreams and nonsense. What happens to doing good ,obeying GOD , follow the straight path and be accountable for what we do in our whole life for our destiny?

Or you are joking with us brother.
But thanks for the answers anyway.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Fusion

Quote from: shaikhrafique on November 10, 2022, 08:40:27 AM
World of Dream land and the World of Realityhttps://youtu.be/KauC2RBSyDE

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

When the people go to sleep, they enter in the "dream land", and see various types of dreams. Sometimes they fly in the air, and sometimes they travel in the forests, valleys, and colorfull gardens etc. Sometimes they eat delicious foods and drink. But when they wake up, all of these go in the air and they find themselves lying down on the bed and feel no impression of their dreams.

Same is the example of our worldly life; as we travel, eat drink and do good or bad actions. But after passing forty, fifty or even the hundred years of our life, we find no mark of our gone days except the weakness of the old age. It is reality that every tasty food or drunken able drinks loses its taste when they reach in the stomach.

Only the tongue relishes its taste. Even the sexual desire ends after a few moments and when the couple separates each other, they feel normal and they find no sign of it.
In fact, all the properties and effects of this world is a false screen. The Holy Qur'an reveals," Know that the life of this world is only play and idle talk, and pageantry, and boosting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain,

whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seast it turning yellow, then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion." (Al-Hadeed:20)

But when the time of the dream land of this world ends, then a new era of a real life begins. And this is a life after death. Soon after its end, when one laid to rest in the grave, then three angel "Munkar Nakeer" come in the grave and put on three questions as:-

And if the dead replies," Allah Almighty is my Lord and Islam is my religion and Mohammad is my Holy Prophet (PBUH). Then the Angels say to him "you are successful one! So go to the sound sleep and there is no disturbance and grief over you at all".
And on the other hand, if he is not the Muslim and is a follower of another religion except Islam,

he will answer to every question," I don't know who is my Lord and what is my religion and who is my Prophet (PBUH)?". Then the Angels beat him by severe punishment. His grave becomes so narrow that his ribs rush into one another and various types of torments are subdued over him.

It is mentioned that when a faithful believer who offered prayers for five times daily regularly, when dies and put in the grave and Munkar Nakeer put on him three questions, he sees there the time of Asar (afternoon prayer). So he says to them "look, this is the time of my prayer, and I have to offer it. First I shall offer my prayer then I answer your questions".

The Angels reply to him, "O the slave of God! It is not your worldly life but it is your life after death and you are now in the grave. Here you are not bound to offer any prayer or act upon other Shariah orders. It is the time to get the reward of your actions done in your worldly life". But he insists to offer prayer. The Angels go to Allah Almighty and mention the whole story. Allah Almighty Says ,"he is

My slave that no worldly business prevented him from offering prayers or acting upon other My commands. So let him offer prayer, I have forgiven all his sins".
It is said that when a faithful believer who love the Holy Qur'an and recite it daily, when dies and put in the grave, then the holy Qur'an appears there in the shape of a beautiful man having bright face and says, "my friend don't worry! Despite all of your relatives and friends separated by you but I am with you. I shall make recommendation for your forgiveness and, that will be accepted surely". Then the grave becomes full of light.

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that grave was whether a hole from the holes of Hell or the small garden from the gardens of Paradise. (Almishkat)
In fact, grave is as an "Examination hall" where the "answer sheet" comprising the three questions (as mentioned before) will be given to everyone. Whether he is Muslim, none Muslim, good or bad. And it is the reality that no one can answer these questions correctly but one who is the true Muslim.

As it is mentioned before that our past worldly life is like the dream and all our actions go in the air but those done under the commands of Allah Almighty, are everlasting and immortal.

These are the best provision for us taken from this "world of dream land" to the "world of reality" (Life in the Hereafter). These are "Baqiyatus-Salihat" or ever remaining good actions. The Holy Qur'an reveals, "Then, as for him who is given his record in his right hand, he will say: Take, read my book!
Surely I know that I should have to meet my reckoning.

Then he will be in blissful state
In a high Garden Whereof the clusters are in easy reach.
(And it will be said unto those therein) Eat and drink at ease for that which ye sent on before you in past days." (Al-Mujadalah:24)

In short, this is the time to do good actions according to the teachings of Islam so that we may succeed in this life and also in the life after death.

Bro, you can not possibly write anything what so ever under the pretext that god says obey the messenger in Quran and the so called people who came after 200 years of prophet's death follow certain rules and collect what is called Hadiths to the point that people forget Quran and start taking hadiths in their lives.
Please I beg you revert back to Quran and stop quoting these tales which is a mix of truth and lies.

Chapter 36:
50. So sudden their end will be that they will not even have time to make a will or go back to their families.

51.        This state will not remain confined to this world, but will continue in the hereafter.  Then when the trumpet is sounded for 'the new life', life will be given a new form and all of them would come out of their abodes, running towards the court of their Rabb.

52.        They shall say in utter surprise "Woe unto us.  We have been roused from our sleep!"  Whereupon they will be told, "This is the appointed Hour for the disclosure of results which Ar-Rahman had promised and whose truth His messengers used to affirm."

53.        It will be just one single blast creating a huge commotion; and all of them will be arraigned before Our Law of Mukafat.

54.        They shall be assured, "Today no human being shall be wronged in the least.  Only the results of your own deeds will confront you."

Cheers
Best Regards,

hawk99

But when the time of the dream land of this world ends, then a new era of a real life begins. And this is a life after death. Soon after its end, when one laid to rest in the grave, then three angel "Munkar Nakeer" come in the grave and put on three questions as:- (are these angels in the Quran or did some dude make them up?)

(Why are these questions being asked I thought Allah was all-knowing)

I never saw that ayat in Quran   :nope:

(I agree with this wonderful statement)

God bless you                                                        

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

shaikhrafique

Reply to
good logic

peace

Brother you have criticized on three particular answers that will be questioned to every dead when he will be buried in the grave. And you are doubtful about them and perhaps you made joke to this unanimous belief of the Muslims Ummah.
It seems that you also live in the world of dream and you are happy in your "fantasy paradise,"

If it is so, then you should come out of this and face the challenges of the reality relating to your existence, though it is bitter but you have no choice without it.

Brother, existence of man is a reality when he was nothing to mention and after that, death is so powerful reality that no one can deny it although he can deny anything else. :muscle:
God have mercy on you
peace

good logic

Peace brother.
Please reflect on GOD s words - Qoran-. .
GOD is insisting to us to follow ,believe His words only, and act on GOD S instructions and commands- Shariah- Alone:

هَل يَنظُرونَ إِلّا تَأويلَهُ يَومَ يَأتى تَأويلُهُ يَقولُ الَّذينَ نَسوهُ مِن قَبلُ قَد جاءَت رُسُلُ رَبِّنا بِالحَقِّ فَهَل لَنا مِن شُفَعاءَ فَيَشفَعوا لَنا أَو نُرَدُّ فَنَعمَلَ غَيرَ الَّذى كُنّا نَعمَلُ قَد خَسِروا أَنفُسَهُم وَضَلَّ عَنهُم ما كانوا يَفتَرونَ

Are they waiting until all (prophecies) of words of GOD alone, Qoran are fulfilled? The day such fulfillment comes to pass, those who disregarded it- The Qoran- GOD s message- in the past will say, "The messengers of our Lord have brought the truth. Are there any intercessors to intercede on our behalf? Would you send us back, so that we change our behavior, and(follow GOD s words only)  to do better works than what we did?" They have lost their souls, and their own innovations- Hadiths, Men s words- have caused their doom.  7:53

إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللَّهُ الَّذى خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالأَرضَ فى سِتَّةِ أَيّامٍ ثُمَّ استَوىٰ عَلَى العَرشِ يُغشِى الَّيلَ النَّهارَ يَطلُبُهُ حَثيثًا وَالشَّمسَ وَالقَمَرَ وَالنُّجومَ مُسَخَّرٰتٍ بِأَمرِهِ أَلا لَهُ الخَلقُ وَالأَمرُ تَبارَكَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ العٰلَمينَ

Our Lord is the one God, who created the heavens and the earth in six days,* then assumed/has all authority. The night overtakes the day, as it pursues it persistently, and the sun, the moon, and the stars are committed to serve by His command. Absolutely, He controls all creation and all commands. -nobody is allowed to issue their own commands for His deen-. Most Exalted is God, Lord of the universe. 7:54

Yet many follow man s commands/ Hadiths and believe their words above GOD s words! Just like past generations and those who follow them:

قالوا أَجِئتَنا لِنَعبُدَ اللَّهَ وَحدَهُ وَنَذَرَ ما كانَ يَعبُدُ ءاباؤُنا فَأتِنا بِما تَعِدُنا إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصّٰدِقينَ

They said, "Did you come to make us follow God alone, and abandon what our parents used to follow- Hdiths of men -? We challenge you to bring the doom you threaten us with, if you are truthful." 7:70

See what the messenger of GOD said to them:

قالَ قَد وَقَعَ عَلَيكُم مِن رَبِّكُم رِجسٌ وَغَضَبٌ أَتُجٰدِلونَنى فى أَسماءٍ سَمَّيتُموها أَنتُم وَءاباؤُكُم ما نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ بِها مِن سُلطٰنٍ فَانتَظِروا إِنّى مَعَكُم مِنَ المُنتَظِرينَ

He said, "You have incurred condemnation and wrath from your Lord. Do you argue with me in defense of innovations you have fabricated- Hadiths and words of men- - you and your parents - which were never authorized by God? Therefore, wait and I will wait along with you." 7:71

Your choice brother:

فَتَوَلّىٰ عَنهُم وَقالَ يٰقَومِ لَقَد أَبلَغتُكُم رِسالَةَ رَبّى وَنَصَحتُ لَكُم وَلٰكِن لا تُحِبّونَ النّٰصِحينَ

He turned away from them, saying, "O my people, I have delivered my Lord's message to you- Only GOD s words not his own or men s message!-, and advised you, but you do not like any advisers."

So we both wait brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Fusion

Quote from: shaikhrafique on November 10, 2022, 10:02:37 PM
Reply to
good logic

peace

Brother you have criticized on three particular answers that will be questioned to every dead when he will be buried in the grave. And you are doubtful about them and perhaps you made joke to this unanimous belief of the Muslims Ummah.
It seems that you also live in the world of dream and you are happy in your "fantasy paradise,"

If it is so, then you should come out of this and face the challenges of the reality relating to your existence, though it is bitter but you have no choice without it.

Brother, existence of man is a reality when he was nothing to mention and after that, death is so powerful reality that no one can deny it although he can deny anything else. :muscle:
God have mercy on you
peace

Thanks for your prayers.
Best Regards,

Nom de plume

why holy? why worship a person?

what about Inuit people living in igloos?
what about islanders living in the pacific?
what about prior people never heard of this?

it's same like missionaries about being saved