About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

share your feelings after you submitting yourself truly

Started by wasi, January 07, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthdom

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 08, 2014, 11:43:58 AM
Peace brother Earthdom,

Did you receive inspiration? I am very interested of hearing about this since I believe that God guides in real time whom He wishes.

Please use PM if you want to talk about it.

God bless you

Peace to you too Man of Faith, my brother  :)

Now I simply a submitter, submit the God YHWH, the God of previous phrophets.Practice some religious texts like Tanakh, Zabur/Psalm with Quran as it's parameter.I'm not Quran Alone anymore but YHWH/God alone  :) .

I started to became like this, while I get discussion/PM with  tauhid101, a free-mind member from Sarawak, Malaysia.He also practice belief like you like pray what Jesus did, get revelation from Book Of Thomas etc.
I can salat in mosques/temples by various sects to worshipp God Alone.

Now I get bored/tired for play speculations, but lack of practices/faith.I planned to close my fake facebook account and leave Quranic discussion groups which only make me dizzy, suffer headache in my left brain.

Don't worry I will PM you soon, when the time is right.I more interested in chat n share rather than serious discussion.

Man of Faith

Peace Earthdom,

I am sure of that Earthdom and I am not seeking to discuss but rather for you to share your experiences. You have had similar realizations as I do, but I only tell you to keep it simple as God's Message is. Words do not carry a particularly difficult meaning but why would God make it harder than it already is (for most people)?

If it seems unrighteous what you perceive when you read The Book then it is much wiser to use your intuition of what is right in God's view. God wants someone good, kind and who upholds justice and keeps the bond with God.

Well, you know you always have my thread "Nearness and Guidance" for my simplified view of the Message with as little hocus pocus as possible.

I am accused of conjecture because I drop everything other than the words literal (root) meanings and God's inspiration of the Message and giving such as صلاة any more difficult meaning than صلة which means something like communication/connection would have a complicated and intricate meaning other than just communication is weird. I refer to it as Communion myself. And then you know my Arabic is almost at minimum but I do not care because I used logic and not linguistic skill. Except for communication it is about keeping a bond, tie to God.

There are many examples of communication with God in The Book.

I would say do not discard your Communion (traditionally prayer), but make it more than simply parroting meaningless words in quantities. Use the opportunity to implore God about the day ahead or the next or the day that passed. I like Jesus reported speech in Gospel testimonies by his followers where Jesus said not to pray like the Pagans with their many words etc.  :nope:

We can have a dialogue in PM so that we do not further annoy those who add more to the Message.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

The_Chimp

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 08, 2014, 04:35:37 PM
Peace Earthdom,

I am sure of that Earthdom and I am not seeking to discuss but rather for you to share your experiences. You have had similar realizations as I do, but I only tell you to keep it simple as God's Message is. Words do not carry a particularly difficult meaning but why would God make it harder than it already is (for most people)?

If it seems unrighteous what you perceive when you read The Book then it is much wiser to use your intuition of what is right in God's view. God wants someone good, kind and who upholds justice and keeps the bond with God.

Well, you know you always have my thread "Nearness and Guidance" for my simplified view of the Message with as little hocus pocus as possible.

I am accused of conjecture because I drop everything other than the words literal (root) meanings and God's inspiration of the Message and giving such as صلاة any more difficult meaning than صلة which means something like communication/connection would have a complicated and intricate meaning other than just communication is weird. I refer to it as Communion myself. And then you know my Arabic is almost at minimum but I do not care because I used logic and not linguistic skill. Except for communication it is about keeping a bond, tie to God.

There are many examples of communication with God in The Book.

I would say do not discard your Communion (traditionally prayer), but make it more than simply parroting meaningless words in quantities. Use the opportunity to implore God about the day ahead or the next or the day that passed. I like Jesus reported speech in Gospel testimonies by his followers where Jesus said not to pray like the Pagans with their many words etc.  :nope:

We can have a dialogue in PM so that we do not further annoy those who add more to the Message.

God bless you

QuoteIf it seems unrighteous what you perceive when you read The Book then it is much wiser to use your intuition of what is right in God's view.

In other words - invent "god". This is what the atheists harp on about . . . and this is how "Quran only" came about. An attempt to impose Western Enlightenment Values on Islam.

In other words . . . whatever "morality" you have perceived away from Islam and it has affected you - then reconcile it with Islam!

- -

I am accused of conjecture because I drop everything other than the words literal (root) meanings

No you are accused of conjecture for making things up - and when questioned . . . being unable to answer.

See - how dishonest the above line is! Giving your self undeserved graces. . .

- -

QuoteI refer to it as Communion myself.

There you go . . .did not take you long to conjecture!

- -

QuoteAnd then you know my Arabic is almost at minimum but I do not care because I used logic

Your logic is akin to Arabic - minimum. Else what "logic" skills have you applied?

- -

QuoteWe can have a dialogue in PM so that we do not further annoy those who add more to the Message.

Because you know full well - your BS does not work . . . more ego problems?

Man of Faith

Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

The_Chimp

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 08, 2014, 04:50:47 PM
And peace to you too, The Chimp.

Sure. . . Sure . . . try answering critical questions. Else . . . quit "larging it". 

Why pretend that you are employing "logic" - when you have never read a book on the subject?

Man of Faith

The_Chimp

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 08, 2014, 05:23:01 PM
I trust The Lord.

Peace out

No you don't. The above is a meaningless thing to say. However, all the evidence points that YOU do not trust the lord.

Man of Faith

Scribbler

Dear brother The_Chimp,

May peace be upon you.

With respect, I fail to see your conduct to be appropriate whenever you post something regarding your disapproval with any member on this forum. Almost every thread that I read, I see that you are always attacking on Man of Faith for no reason. You have shown enough times that you don't agree with Man of Faith's understanding, and that is totally fine as it is your prerogative. We may not agree with someone or something under discussion, but we must talk with respect and with an appropriate tone with each and every member of the forum.

The Quran demands a man of 'qawlan layyinan' (gentle, smooth, soft, delicate, malleable mild speech) - 20:44. Therefore, it is advisable that you disregard any attitude which one may not find appreciative and kindly keep your comments/responses civil.

Regards.
Turn to Allah before you turn to ashes.