News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

To what extent is the news about mass Muslim men raping and attacking the Europe

Started by hansolo, June 01, 2017, 04:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansolo

To what extent is the news about mass Muslim men raping and attacking the European women is true?

Because by analyzing the comments on the internet videos where this news are shared, there is growing hatred against refugees amongst the Europeans, in addition, more and more Europeans becoming sympathetic towards Nazism and Hitler in general, saying things like:" Multiculturalism is destroying our countries, this immigrant scum should be all deported back to their countries, we white men should slice their throats and etc...

To what extent is it possible that all these tendencies might lead to a 21-century witch-hunting, but this time the hunt being on immigrants?

Wakas

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

EdQ

Quote from: hansolo on June 01, 2017, 04:10:15 PM
To what extent is the news about mass Muslim men raping and attacking the European women is true?

Because by analyzing the comments on the internet videos where this news are shared, there is growing hatred against refugees amongst the Europeans, in addition, more and more Europeans becoming sympathetic towards Nazism and Hitler in general, saying things like:" Multiculturalism is destroying our countries, this immigrant scum should be all deported back to their countries, we white men should slice their throats and etc...

To what extent is it possible that all these tendencies might lead to a 21-century witch-hunting, but this time the hunt being on immigrants?

You know, for a site that attracts a large number of right wing knuckle-heads and others with an inferiority complex who constantly ask stupid questions you have really come to the right site.  Not to say that your PhD level analytical question deserves anything resembling mockery.... absolutely not!  :peace: (fingers crossed is the message here).

Have you been drooling and have you been asleep for the last few years?
Or have you been in a cave, in a state of deep hibernation?

When you tell us about your sturdy "analysis",  has this been strenuous for you? I mean to stitch together those one syllable words (or combination of letter with some kind of resemblance to words) of the paid racists who post comments daily on youtube channels?

In regard to raping and "Mass" Muslims (whatever you mean by that concoction), and Europeans, let me tell you that the youtube videos are really not news these days.  Maybe when you started your hibernation they were, but sorry mate, things have changed a lot since those days.

Hey better still let me give you an analysis of it.

So here we go.

UK and Europe (along with the US) funded a group of extremist terrorists in Lybia to topple Gadaffy.
Gadaffy was admittedly just a tad mad - mad like Trump and Sarkozy and Blair and Berlusconi but not like that European Christian (what's his name - I Forget) you know, the one who massacred loads of Jewish folk - oh yeah his name is Hitler.

And on top of that Gadaffy was nothing like our bold demagogic European leaders.  He was actually almost full-on BROWN.

Anyway, Gadaffy was empowering Africa in his personality-cult rule over Lybia - can you believe that in his Libya there was the largest number of educated women with degrees?  European men were not happy with this - Oh no... they were not - I can tell you this with certainty - I think it may even be logged on a youtube video channel as groundbreaking news (where news used to start before you started your hibernation).

So the European men were so unhappy with a non-white man (with a strange face - he was almost an Alien for them) - why would this man called Gadaffy empower a WHOLE continent of non-white people!??!!?

Why would he introduce a new monetary system based on Gold?  Why would he do that - when we have the hegemonic system of the IMF???

This is like trying to break away from captivity or to break one's own shackles and try and become self-sustaining.  Heaven forbid.

So despite the fact this crazy cult man called Gadaffy gave hundreds of millions to the UK and to Sarkozy's election campaign and held group orgies with Berlusconi - before Berlusconi realized that Gadaffy was not really a young 16 year old girl,  the European men got so angry that they asked the Saudi stooges to form a coalition (along with their "man" in Egypt) and they started to bomb the infrastructure of Libya to shreds.

By shreds, I mean making sure there was nothing left and it would take them another 100 years to get a decent road built.

Obviously the Libyans wanted to escape from this European inspired invasion - and they flocked to Europe.

Amongst the genuine bombed victims were the terrorists that Europe had funded to start the whole mess - you know those UK-created Wahhabi terrorists who like chopping off little girls heads.  The kind who live to push the "Islam" that the West finds totally self-serving - to justify a continued cycle of invasions.

Anyway, some of those terrorists came to live in Manchester - in the south of the city - and they used to raise money at the mosques despite the fact the UK intel agencies tell us that the Libyan terrorist organisation was proscribed.

No it wasn't - not not really.

It was sending money back to fund more terrorist Wahhabis with the blessing of the UK and Europe.

Meanwhile more desperate Libyans fled for Europe - most were drowned by International European rescue missions before they even made it to shore but some survived and had a proper big chip on their shoulder - for..... can you believe it...... they had a big chip on their shoulder for attempted drowning and having had their country ruined.  How petty I hear you ask as you watch your youtube channels about the poor European's perspectives.

Anyway, bear with me (forgot Tommy Robinson on that Youtube channel as he kick a young Muslim woman) - Don't let your pity for Tommy's shoes distract you from being educated.

I hope you haven't returned to that state of hibernation- otherwise you may awake in 2020 and ask the same questions again.

Anyway, as I was saying, this Libyan terrorist organisation that was raising money for more terrorists brain-washed a young kid to wear some bomb and blow himself up and thereby kill lots of innocent children and women.

The European man finally could not take it any more. He woke up.

What he saw was Libyans in the UK in masses - Its doesn't matter why - they were here.  Thats enough.

That's when the EDL and UKIP and Madame Penn started to make more videos.  I mean on top of all these Libyan refugees and a few UK funded Libyan terrorists, EDL was becoming insignificant, UKIP was falling apart Madame Penn had decided on a face lift (Plastic surgery) to not be recognized - as she had been humiliated by her own patriotic French nation.  Oh, and lets not forget that the US alt-right(del) movement which had failed in its trolling of the French Election..... and all this while I had been laughing on my back for a week.

Yeah... European man Tommy Robinson had ignored his hatred of Europe and made a whole bunch of videos - that were commented on by the US alt-right (del) victims-for-life.

Anyway, at least you know some history behind those videos.

But if you ever decide to watch real news, there is a lot happening in the real world too.

Good Luck,

Come, let us worship the ONE GOD Alone.

good logic

Hansolo,are you scared?

I keep asking you to study Qoran all these months that are turning into years...
Then you will realise what is true security !

Or shall I say whose security is the greatest?

Would you fear others if GOD supported you?

Please brother ,give Qoran a try. At least you might start to ask the right questions .
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

es

Word of advice: instead of basing your perspective on what the most ignorant of folk decide to spew on YouTube, I suggest that you get out into the real world, meet actual people and experience life. You'll find that the world is full of great people and that Muslim men don't have an innate desire to rape European women or indeed any women (or men or otherwise ).

Peace.

Zulf

Reality is worse.
Forget categories like 'muslim' and 'european' etc.
The immigrant hype is just a topic that is in fashion these days.
Reality however is still there, and it is nothing new.

Rape and sexual abuse is nothing new at all. It's so old you cannot see its beginning.
Mostly it is men who abuse women, unless I'm mistaken and totally ignorant, at least when it comes to sexually related things.
General violence happens to both men and women, but it is the one with power who abuses.
Domestic violence involves both beatings and sexual abuse.

Advertisement, songs on the radio, movies etc are all about the flesh, naked bodies, sex.
Women are expected to go half naked not to be seen as odd or strange.

Everyone insists people behave respectfully, yet we disrespect ourselves by exposing our bodies or endulges in others' bodies. And when it is not about bodies and sex, then it is about violence and murder. The popular mainstream movies tend to always include sexuality and murder. Killing and sex is glorified. The ultimate bad-ass hero is an ex-assassin who has left that business. A person who used to murder people for money becomes the hero because of retirement. And if the hero is a female, she will hardly wear clothes.

So, even if there have been groups of immigrants that have taken the opportunity to inappropriately touch the bodies of women, then it is still a drop in the ocean. Everyday reality is worse. Putting the focus on immigrants just distorts things. Bad things happen everyday, in everyday life, everywhere. Thinking it's only about immigrants is very naive and gullible. Reality is worse.

Thinking that one group is holier than another is, delusional. Actually, all groups are equally bad.  :)
And we tend to see what we are looking for.
If you name me, you negate me.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Zulf on June 03, 2017, 08:03:23 AM

The popular mainstream movies tend to always include sexuality and murder. Killing and sex is glorified. The ultimate bad-ass hero is an ex-assassin who has left that business. A person who used to murder people for money becomes the hero because of retirement. And if the hero is a female, she will hardly wear clothes.

nice post zulf ,

i just dnt understand when i was in my teen and i used to love watching vampires movies ... and what i dnt understand is even a blood thirsty creature enjoyed having sex before drinnking the blood of victim..  :rotfl: :rotfl:

then after some time the gangs of vampires in which both parties start killing eachother , killing and sex ooh wth (mr blade) => half human half vampire ,, humanity is what makes him hero  :yay:

soon after i see even vampires are racist with their own kind called warewolfs.. lycons..

whats going on in this world ... racism, killing , sex

i m hoping next vampire series will on immigrants.. after  having werewolf in paris .. the next in the series will the the REFUGEE werewolves in europe