News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Prime "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" has Arrived (3/81-82)!

Started by LastDay3, August 30, 2012, 06:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastDay3

Salaam/Peace to All,

all dear Brothers & Sisters (=dear Members and Visitors of this Forum),
if you are truly interested in the posts by "LastDay3" here,

please, absolutely see this Most Important Post, first of all,
now here:

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604301.msg396985#msg396985

Please, to clearly witness the advent of this prime "Messenger/Message of the Covenant" now,
and the true code 19,
by the long awaited and anticipated descendant of prophet Muhammad and David (peace be upon both of them),
this Mahdee and Messiah "Messenger/Message of the Covenant" now,
and how it has thus clearly and unmistakably been prophesied by prophet Moses and Jesus and David and Muhammad (peace be upon each of them),
for/in this most critical Final Age,
thus to attain the eternal Salvation and everlasting benefits in the sight of Al-lah, forever,
see

QURAN TESTAMENT

here now: www.holy-19-harvest.com

Salaam.
And he  who  came  with  The TRUTH,
and  those  who  verified-it-as-TRUE,
they  are  the Righteous. =39/33, ....

good logic

Peace LastDay3.

Can you give us a summary to explain Quote: by the long awaited and anticipated descendant of prophet Muhammad and David (peace be upon both of them),
this Mahdee and Messiah "Messenger/Message of the Covenant" now,

Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

mmkhan

Quote from: LastDay3 on August 30, 2012, 06:36:09 PM
for/in this most critical Final Age,

Salaam LastDay3,

:welcome: to the forum.

Following is about your quote above.

2:143 وَ کَذٰلِکَ جَعَلۡنٰکُمۡ اُمَّۃً وَّسَطًا لِّتَکُوۡنُوۡا شُہَدَآءَ عَلَی النَّاسِ وَ یَکُوۡنَ الرَّسُوۡلُ عَلَیۡکُمۡ شَہِیۡدًا ؕ وَ مَا جَعَلۡنَا الۡقِبۡلَۃَ الَّتِیۡ کُنۡتَ عَلَیۡہَاۤ اِلَّا لِنَعۡلَمَ مَنۡ یَّتَّبِعُ الرَّسُوۡلَ مِمَّنۡ یَّنۡقَلِبُ عَلٰی عَقِبَیۡہِ ؕ وَ اِنۡ کَانَتۡ لَکَبِیۡرَۃً اِلَّا عَلَی الَّذِیۡنَ ہَدَی اللّٰہُ ؕ وَ مَا کَانَ اللّٰہُ لِیُضِیۡعَ اِیۡمَانَکُمۡ ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ بِالنَّاسِ لَرَءُوۡفٌ رَّحِیۡمٌ

2:143 And thus we have made you a middle nation that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful.

What do you think about this?

May Allah increase us in knowledge and guide us to His true path  :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

LastDay3

salaam Good Logic,

This "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" is the direct descendant of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) in the first place, through his grandson Hassan therein;
prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) in his most miraculous prophecies thus made it absolutely clear, and also named him as "Mahdee Messenger" (=Mahdee Rasool) when he explained Ali Imraan 3/81 = Ahzaab 7-8 in the Quran, and he clearly prophesied that he will thus be sent by Al-lah in the beginning of this Last Day (=Millennium). And he clearly foretold that he will also be named like/after himself as "Muhammad" (=praised servant of Al-lah) here. To clearly witness the very specific reason and all those unmistakably clear and solid proofs thereof, please, read now in the first place: Quran Testament 39/23 = 48/29 in the above link I have already referred to in my first message.

salaam MMKhan,

Please, go to that Quran Testament above 2/143 and see the actual meaning of that Verse therein, in this Last Day (=Millennium) now, in the first place, and you may also thus clearly understand therein why prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) already thus clearly foretold in his most miraculous prophecies:
The "Sun" (=thus also a very specific reference to his descendant, this "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" here again) shall rise from the West in this Last Day now.

So all friends here, because that I am day and night working now to deliver some most Miraculous phenomena that will definitely prove all humanity that there is only
one true Creator (=AL-LAH) who has created His book of Universe and His book of Religion based on a most magnificent 19 coded, Symmetrical Language, thus in a perfectly parallel manner, I will not be able to answer any of your questions for some time here. So please, go and see that QURAN TESTAMENT in the above link, in the first place here; because if/when you read it, you will find everything cyristal clear therein; nothing is hidden, nothing is concealed, everything is unmistakably and openly delivered as AL-LAH has strictly commanded this "Messenger of the Covenant" to do so, for the eternal Salvation and everlasting benefits of all believers who will wholeheartedly listen and hearken to this most important and critical "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" now, in this most critical Final Age.

Salaam.

good logic

Peace LastDay3.

Are you selling information already free elsewhere?

Why can t  you answer any questions?

Are you the messenger? Your name is Mohammed? You are the prophet s descendant?

Where about in the west are you?

Explain yourself, I do not get it.

Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

scaredmuslimah

I guess if the sun rises from the west any time soon we will know he was telling the truth.   ;)

LastDay3

Salaam gLogic, sMuslimah, and all friends,

to clearly witness the 19 coded magnificent miracles (that is totally unique and different than all those others out there) thus to perceive what the "code 19" exactly and essentially is, and how it is perfectly described by Al-lah here, in the first place (74/26-31),

and thus to clearly witness that the "Sun" (=this is a most specific "allegorical term" used by prophet Muhammad (pbuh) thus to foretell about his descendant, this most critical and important Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant; please, see Quran 25/61 = 33/46 thus to clearly understand that the Messenger/MESSAGE is likened to Sunlight: "Seraajan" therein, in the first place) has thus already risen from the West (as prophet Muhammad (pbuh) already thus clearly foretold in his most miraculous prophecies above),

and thus to unmistakably perceive and absolutely and clearly know that there is only one true God (=AL-LAH) who has created His book of Universe, and His book of Religion, based on same 19 coded Symmetrical magnificent Plannings,
please, certainly see now:

UNIVERSAL MAGNIFICENT MIRACLES

here: www.holy-19-harvest.com

thus to attain the eternal Salvation and everlasting benefits in the sight of Al-lah forever, by thus truly recognizing and wholeheartedly and righteously responding to this most critical and important prime "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" (39/33-35), the long awaited and anticipated (Mahdee and Messiah) descendant of prophet Muhammad and David (peace be upon both of them) here.

(*Because that I am day and night thus working now (17/79-81) I will not be able to answer any of your questions again for some time here. So please, immediately go and see that UNIVERSAL MAGNIFICENT MIRACLES; because if/when you read it, you will find everything cyristal clear therein; nothing is hidden, nothing is concealed, everything is unmistakably and openly delivered and is already thus clearly answered therein, as AL-LAH has strictly commanded this prime "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" to do so here. (5/67 & 3/31-32 & 4/69-70)

good logic

Peace LastDay3.

If you have a message, face the people and explain, What do you mean " working day and night" and you do not have time?

You website is not straight forward, are you charging money for the information?

It sounds weird? Are you hiding?

Here is your chance to explain yourself, in this forum, who are you really?

Peace.

LastDay3

salaam gLogic,

"working day and night" is already thus explained here (in these Verses; 17/79-81) above;
you will find the most straightforward, direct and clear answers to your all other questions when/if you go and read that "Most Miraculous Document" mentioned above.
So please, for now do not ask any more questions here, because I will not be able to answer for some time (=73/1-10).
So please, do what I have wholeheartedly and sincerely recommended you above, you may really be thankful to Al-lah, and may rightfully be enlightened and guided by Him, forever, if/when you do so. (62/2-4)   
Remain in Salaam/Peace.

NOMAD

Salaaam

...mahdees , issa, dajal, burkans, herry potter, and lord of rings they will come ..so dont wast youre time helping others because mahdiee will do it for you...  >:D

Salaam
(2:26) Allah is not shy to strike a parable whatsoever a gnat or larger. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord. As for those who disbelieve they ask: 'What could Allah mean by this parable? By it, Allah misleads many and guides many. ' But He misleads none except the evildoers