News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Rashad Khalifa's Followers, Submitters or Deniers?

Started by muslims, November 23, 2013, 05:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bahman

Quote from: muslims on December 27, 2013, 10:06:45 PM
That is clearly unjust (2.168)... but does it mean all things from Sunni or Shia is unjust?

All their teachings does not follow the Quran at all?

No justice whatsoever?

Yes? No?
When we have a baked and fresh bread why do we eat molded one that is getting worse
That is small example of  all those unjust, they issue PHD for learning those junks and may you have one too :)
Prasie be to God for granting this screen and presence of idol worshipers on it exposing their corruption, these are foundation for atheism which is in raise  among young  generation of  MUSLIMS ,Christian and Buddhism  and all 4200, millions go to accepted place by Arabs kissing head of baby Female  god is delivering. All this are product of Hadith and billion  navies and persevered human follow blind their religious leaders which in turn they are following their teachers and going back to centuries when somewhere , sometime for greed and power Satan could infiltrate and corrupt God's messages.
I never knew and many Iranian think that prophet Mohammed was leading arm forces to genocide Persian for not being MUSLIMS. Poor people did not know Arabic and even if they knew they were not discussing the issue like me and you do over screen without bloodshed, they forced the people and yet doing it and are proud to show Islam with their swords on their flag and are competing to show more swords like corrupted  fanatic Shia government of Iran falsely using Islam with 5 swords to create name of God. Allah (in Arabic ).
My own families and relatives travel long distances to go visit their saint Idols ( 14 infallible human !!!! Mohammed his daughter ,his son in low Ali and another 12 imams decedents of  Ali with blood of Mohammed.
There are over 50000 shrines in Iran that collect charity from nave brain washed people visiting these place conatcing with God through those dead gods 
When they attacked Iran "Persia" Mohemmed had passed away couple years before. I did not know this up to couple years ago. Since then i am suspicious to his sudden death after completed Quran .
I am sure that prophet believed in messages was revealed to him and an example is your statement up there which is from Quran, and then clearly explained.

he was a block to expanding land and power by using force to convertpoeple to Islam, If he was alive for longer time then there was a justice,clean,God's way socity which could attract people by understanding and heart not by swords.
How many of those 1.2 million MUSLIMS, 2 billions Christians, billion Buddhist have study and read their own scripture directly and  discussed it like we do here?
God assigned Satan to run the earth and let him do all its corruption that can be seen.
He authored that His messages is protected, but Satan fooled human and manipulated ?
Then the question is if God controls everything even an atom how He could not stop such action.?
But God gave full authority to act as His deputy in Earth and let him do it util human has enough knowledge to ring the alarm.  Let Satan corruption to be completed and poeple can see the corruption clearly without reading Quran which we see daily. Then some of them wonder what was going wrong that these people are killing each other with same book and scream name of same God when killing large number of each other, raping women, evicting each other in millions in the name of God.
You Muslims have tarnished name of God, Qyran, Islam and yet youare following what you learned falsly, You can not say 4 words of Shahda  correctly hence repeating Stanic Shahad many time each day. You are locked into many attachments the removing those need big sacrifice, Believing in God Alone and leave prophet and his family away from God messages needs lot of effort, in the minute you cite your Shahada correctly openly you loose many things and may your head too.
But God knows your situation and allowed you to hide what you have in your heart and mind.  There are many and many that have no choice unless to show they believe in all those fabricated Hadith and even they have to drink camel urine and milk, kiss black stone, ......................................................
God knows our innermost taught and such believer in hide are saved but those that come over this screen and serve their knowledge and education in supporting idolization are the worse than those that practice i but do not advertise it.
But finally if you MUSLIMS are not here the we can write these for informing your children to stop following you blindly as they have done it to you in all corrupted religions.
Time for following blindly with access to this screen is over, churches are empty and Masques are filled with swords, calf followers are claiming for God's land for their ancestors, stone believer still are very far from truth.
And all these can be seen clearly on this screen.
Final words is God Alone and Quran Alone for proof of God existence.
I have to go and feed my asset  which   have unconditional love :
One dog, 9 cats, 6 ducks, 8 chickens , 2 roosters which understand my words better than some human.  :)
QuoteFor you is your deen (sectarianism, bigot, faulty generalization)
         and for me is my deen (living justly, regardless of religions etc)
         109:6
peace
[url="http://y19.net"]http://y19.net[/url]

muslims

That suppose to be the answer to my short and simple question?  :nope:

Quote from: muslims on December 27, 2013, 10:06:45 PMYes? No?

and yes, I agree.. you can speak animal languages and cannot understand simple questions from human beings

Quote from: Bahman on December 28, 2013, 12:09:31 PMOne dog, 9 cats, 6 ducks, 8 chickens , 2 roosters which understand my words better than some human.

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

Bahman

Quote from: muslims on December 28, 2013, 12:17:24 PM
That suppose to be the answer to my short and simple question?  :nope:
and yes, I agree.. you can speak animal languages
You MUSLIMS filthy mouth are  blind can you read and understand this or need more explanation?
Quote from: Bahman on December 28, 2013, 12:09:31 PM
When we have a baked and fresh bread why do we eat molded one that is getting worse
Yes  my animals understand my language , they know when i call them by their name and listen, they know when and here to poop not like you that poops everywhere  :rotfl:
You wrote 109:6 few times but yet do not understand. Your heart and mind is totally under influence of Satan when you talk  like this to a man that is believer after 6 decade atheism. 
Shame on you that never understood Quran and your love is human not God .
Go with your Fabricated Hadith and your attachment  to it is so high that code 19 worries you badly, you know you are stripped andlosse everything you have with connection to Hadithand that is diturbing you to talk this way may I go  away.
Be aware that i am that tree that has seen many hurricanes and you are not more than twisting minor wind which lost your path and is confused  :) 74:31

Bahman

Quote from: Bahman on December 26, 2013, 05:23:28 PM
MUSLIMS
Call your mathematician to calculate for you probability of following pattern interlocked to 19 and double 7 for  a man that left idolization when discovered code of God's Miracle and gave his life over his belief which was God Alone Quran Alone .
Praise be to God Lord of universe that supports believers and able us to show them the truth.

The messenger (Rasahd Khalifah)* said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran." 25:30

وقال(رشاد خلیفه) الرسول يرب إن قومي اتخذوا هذا القرءان مهجورا

25:30
6100130 (20030014 6003010805)
13020060630 102002 150 10064010 140060070061 57001 1301002001150 405362001

25,6100130  (20030014 6003010805) 13020060630 102002 150 10064010 140060070061 57001 1301002001150 40536200,30
19x?????????.

30,6100130  (20030014 6003010805) 13020060630 102002 150 10064010 140060070061 57001 1301002001150 40536200,25
7x7x?????????..

muslims

Your condition is still the same and you just prove yourself a hypocrite   ;)

It is okay for your Messenger, even to the extent of a confession by Rashad that he had manipulated the breast of an underage girl...  but it is not okay for others ...

+ you are also practising Islam from the hadith, including RK (in his interpretation etc)...

+ you are still obsessed with Satan and always mentioned his name in your post..

Quote from: muslims on December 23, 2013, 01:01:51 AMYou are obsessed with ... Satan (even though by saying it oppositely, but Satan is always mentioned in your post like God or something)

By the way.. do your chickens poop in your bed? sofa? house?

Do you sleep on that bed?  :confused:

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

Bahman

Quote from: muslims on December 28, 2013, 01:01:56 PM
Well.. you just prove yourself a hypocrite   ;)

It is okay for your Messenger, even to the extent of molested an underage girl...  but it is not okay for others
Only stupid people can believe in that fabricated case.
First if he did why was not charged?
Then he was offered with lot of money to drop his claims , then came with a portion of such spending buying reporters, newspaper ,girl, lawyer  that is normal in US and those days Bin Laden was in CIA service too and easier to tarnish his name then to be used by  stupid Hadithist people without any thinking republish a piece of Satan Crime which happens thousand  times in US and none of them are printed with bold letters  that you can reject him .
First he was not charged , then do you reject Enstien formula because he was Jew or may he had some fault in his life , or do not use electricity be cause Edison dis something wrong in his personal life . :)

I wonder if you read Qyran carefully:

The System*
22:52
We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. God then nullifies what the devil has done. God perfects His revelations. God is Omniscient, Most Wise.*

*22:52 Throughout this worldly test, Satan is allowed to present his point of view (we are born with a representative of Satan in our bodies). This allows the people to make a choice between God's evidence and Satan's evidence. Satan's evidence is invariably based on lies. This system explains the fact that the devil's agents continuously come up with the most absurd lies, insults and accusations against every messenger (see 6:33-34, 8:30, 17:76-77, 27:70).

Nothing related to fallible human  can change the fact and truth of existence of INFALLIBLE protective code 19

Quote+ you are also practising Islam from the hadith, including RK..

Rashad claim and his work is not Hadith, Hadith is written by sick minded people fabricating that funny, tyrannous , none sense stories heard form others.
Her we have a man that from 6 years old reading Quran and up to 40 he was following his parents belief blindly.
God had recorded his destination before creation in the sperm as me and you and all those read this are destined to be here at this time and moment.
And God let Satan fool human no matter if is messenger or not that we witness Satan corruption.
Rashad is not Hadith , he has written his opinion on this screen and no body write about his life style  to be used instead of God's words.
Can you understand?
QuoteBy the way.. do your chickens poop in your bed? sofa? house?
You sleep on that bed?  :confused:

See this  is the way you think and is good to ask  :)

That is long story why keep  these pets  but no they do not poop in my bed....
God helped me to purchase my second house with minimal income for retirement  in a small village which has 5 churches and largest one in this area for celebration and funeral. I am lie a black ship in this village that all are are European and I am only one as Asian. :)

the first house is 154 year old and this one is 114 years old which either one was renovated  out side but had to be renovated inside, took time and effort and borrowing money from bank to renovate inside and i did 80% of all works.

Ether house have big basement at the size of house which heating furnace are and piping i,electrical works are installed. In this house they have made concert box full of sand for keeping fruits  fresh which i covered around and is used  by one rooster and those parent chicken eating ice cream with me and sun tanning :rotfl: they are old now 3 years but they had babies 4 chickens  and one rooster, which do not get along with his father and fighting  :rotfl: so for ducks and these chicken i have made special place is washed by water spray daily and drains to septic line.
All of them  are outside in large backyard  up to the time that ground is freezing and no water and cat can not do their poops, the cats have access to yard all year around through a special small corridor with self closing  door.  In winter they poop in a box of sand ventilated by fan in basement cleaned daily.
They know their place to sit which are covered with their  sheet ,change and  washed and cleaned regularly. They can relax on my bed too winch is covered with their sheet and they are combed ,brushed and are clean
I have adopted  two homeless kitten freezing outside  which you see are playing on my bed.
and dog is now 14 years old and i had adopted his mother
The dog is well trained and do his poop outside  under trees to fertilize it  :rotfl:

Now is enough you tou try to c tarnish my post with my personal life.? and rashad too when you are locked into your confusion. ?

Is this your style instead to see the fact you go for their personal life , mocking making story?
Is this way of you t?
o bring others to believe what you think?
and all these you do it under cyber id ?
Are chicken and afraid to tell the readers about yourself?
Is something there that you are trying ti hide it?
At least tell us how old your are truthfully ?
any more question about my personal life, My bio done half way when most of my time spend in promoting God's message :
There is no god beside God .

Bahman

Quote from: Bahman on December 26, 2013, 05:23:28 PM
MUSLIMS
Call your mathematician to calculate for you probability of following pattern interlocked to 19 and double 7 for  a man that left idolization when discovered code of God's Miracle and gave his life over his belief which was God Alone Quran Alone .
Praise be to God Lord of universe that supports believers and able us to show them the truth.

The messenger (Rasahd Khalifah)* said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran." 25:30

وقال(رشاد خلیفه) الرسول يرب إن قومي اتخذوا هذا القرءان مهجورا

25:30
6100130 (20030014 6003010805)
13020060630 102002 150 10064010 140060070061 57001 1301002001150 405362001

25,6100130  (20030014 6003010805) 13020060630 102002 150 10064010 140060070061 57001 1301002001150 40536200,30
19x?????????.

30,6100130  (20030014 6003010805) 13020060630 102002 150 10064010 140060070061 57001 1301002001150 40536200,25
7x7x?????????..

savage_carrot

Derailed thread. Please start a new thread keeping to the topic if required and read the forum rules to prevent a repeat.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.