News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Peace be upon you all

Started by Man of Faith, December 27, 2012, 03:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GODsubmitter

Quote from: Amnew on January 03, 2013, 02:08:57 AM
Godsubmitter, I think anyone can find the right path which is there already but from birth till dearh, along this journey lies satan who leads people astray.  That is his job and he never rests having many helpers.  People falter, succumb as we are human beings.  Only a few somehow make it all the way through.   We need to be careful as we trend along this journey as you dont know who you might come across and might be talking to.  This is why we need to listen to God paying close attention.

Thank you @Amnew for your reply.
You said it right: we need to be attentive to God, because, if we believe in the Hereafter, we should use our time on this earth to strengthen our soul, and our spiritual "muscles", in order to be able to survive in higher dimensions after death. And we do that first by denouncing our prenatal mistake (or indecision) about God being the One, (wanting to see whether Iblees could be as "powerful" as god), and we should constantly remind ourselves that God is the One, and that there is only One God Alone, blessed is He! The best way to remain constantly "on track" is by practicing Salat-contact-prayer, which God gave us out of His Mercy.

PS
Satan cannot do us much harm if we conquer and control our "evil inclination"  ;)

PS 2
The miracle of 19 serves the purpose of establishing and confirming the inner structure of the Qur'an, and to show the creation thereof beyond human capabilities. At the right time, God has chosen the person to discover it and to explain it. There is no mystery or esotericism in it at all.
To me, it validated the Qur'an as a Scripture.

Glory be to God the Almighty for ever and ever, blessed is He in eternity!

:peace:
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

Man of Faith

By the way, I agree that by no means should we change any text in the Quran to fit the 19 counts. But despite this is the Quran, in my opinion, filled with hints of 19 stuff.

You may mean change Quran as removing the last two verses of sura 9? I am a bit divided on that one actually. I believe in code 19, but I am not sure of that purging. I have other mathematical and non-mathematical proof the Quran is authentic.

That the words of the Quran are so incredibly true is enough on their own. You can understand the Jinns so perfectly thanks to it. And you have an easier life with it overall in all you do.

May we enjoy the each other's company in the future.

May God judge between our differences.
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

GODsubmitter

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 03, 2013, 12:45:50 PM

God will certainly do that! ;)

[5:105] O you who believe, you should worry only about your own necks. If the others go astray, they cannot hurt you, as long as you are guided. To GOD is your ultimate destiny, all of you, then He will inform you of everything you had done.

God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

Man of Faith

Salam,

We should stay united since we share something, the faith in God alone and is the most important thing (plus believing in the Hereafter and being righteous). That is enough for the salvation for all of us. I doubt code 19 believers will be doomed because they believed in it if it was wrong. It is not blasphemy.

May God forgive us in our disputes.
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

hawk99

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 03, 2013, 01:09:55 PM
Salam,

We should stay united since we share something, the faith in God alone and is the most important thing (plus believing in the Hereafter and being righteous). That is enough for the salvation for all of us. I doubt code 19 believers will be doomed because they believed in it if it was wrong. It is not blasphemy.

Agreed   :handshake:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

GODsubmitter

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 03, 2013, 01:09:55 PM
Salam,

Quote from: hawkninetynine on January 03, 2013, 01:18:37 PM
Agreed   :handshake:

:sun:
God bless you friends!  :)

[61:4] GOD loves those who fight in His cause united in one column, like the bricks in one wall.
:handshake:
:group:
:peace:
God has no Religion!

Peace begins with me.

Bender

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 03, 2013, 12:30:19 PM
Relax o brother,

Salaam,

:D
I am relaxed, sorry if I sounded offensive.

QuoteNo need to believe in code 19, I accept you as any other true believer. Like I said, code 19 is for those ho appreciate it and can find peace in it. It is irrelevant if 19 is a signature of God or not. I accept that it did not convince you and hope you accept it convinced me.

Anyway, we may have other, more important things in common, like worshiping God alone. It is most important, is it not?

May God's light shine upon our paths.

:handshake:

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Bender

Quote from: Man of Faith on January 03, 2013, 12:45:50 PM
By the way, I agree that by no means should we change any text in the Quran to fit the 19 counts. But despite this is the Quran, in my opinion, filled with hints of 19 stuff.

You may mean change Quran as removing the last two verses of sura 9? I am a bit divided on that one actually. I believe in code 19, but I am not sure of that purging. I have other mathematical and non-mathematical proof the Quran is authentic.

Salaam,

Yes I mean the removing the last two verses of sura 9 and some other things.
Glad to hear you take The Book as a whole  :handshake:

QuoteThat the words of the Quran are so incredibly true is enough on their own. You can understand the Jinns so perfectly thanks to it. And you have an easier life with it overall in all you do.

Ok here you lost me  :)

QuoteMay we enjoy the each other's company in the future.

InshaAllah.

I believe that there are no differences to divide us as a community if you also believe in every verse of The Book.

Salaam,
Bender
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen