About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Sajda Sahw: Allah's Mercy in Correcting Prayer Errors

Started by Arneeb Fatima, March 14, 2024, 09:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

Peace Arneeb Fatima.

Precisely those verses are talking about GOD s revelations -Qoran-
Hazrat good logic will try to clarify for you that GOD sent one book and the prophet delivered that one book only -Yes Qoran-
Please reflect :
[Qoran 5:48]
Then we revealed to you (O Muhammed) this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them. You shall RULE among them in accordance with God's REVELATIONS, and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you. For each of you, we have decreed laws and different rites. Had God willed, He could have made you one congregation. But He thus puts you to the test through the revelations He has given each of you. You shall compete in righteousness. To God is your final destiny - all of you - then He will inform you of everything you had disputed.

[Qoran 5:49] You shall RULE among them in accordance with God's REVELATIONS to you. Do not follow their wishes, and beware lest they divert you from some of God's REVELATIONS to you. If they turn away, then know that God wills to punish them for some of their sins. Indeed, many people are wicked.

[Qoran 5:50] Is it the law of the days of ignorance that they seek to uphold? Whose LAW IS BETTER THAN God'S for those who have attained certainty?

Qoran is GOD s law and words.  Hadiths are men s words/ nothing to do with GOD s religion,unless one wants to put a partner men s law and words with GOD!!!

How did the prophet Muhammed ruled during his life time ? Did he make his own laws or his own regulations?. Did he follow the Qoran, contradict the Quran, made a new Qoran? Did he change the laws of God ? Where are all these contradictions we see in the Hadiths books coming from ? It cannot be coming from prophet Muhammed.
They are made up lies about the prophet. See here ,GOD has not forgotten to mention Hadiths or anything else inspired to the prophet. Only Qoran is mentioned::

[Qoran 6:19] Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "God's. He is the witness between me and you that this Qoran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside God." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

[Qoran 6:38] We did not leave anything out of this book.

[Qoran 7:52] We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe.

[Qoran 10:37] This Qoran could not possibly be authored by other than God. It confirms all previous messages, and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe.

[Qoran 12:111] In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Qoran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe.

The Qoran proclaims that it is complete, perfect, and fully detailed. Verses 6:114-115 explain to us what "fully detailed" means. The Qoran is fully detailed for religious law and "complete in truth and justice."

[Qoran 6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

[Qoran 6:115] The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

And you still want to insist that Hazrat Mohammed disobeyed GOD and gave you his words and laws?

Do not pass on the message of those who lied about him.  We need to pass on GOD s message like the prophet did and Heed GOD s words.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Wakas

Quote from: Arneeb Fatima on March 22, 2024, 07:27:10 AMAssalam Alaikum brother,
Hazrat Muhammad (ﷺ) has left for us the Ibni teachings which he used to teach his Companions and I have already given you a verse about:
(Suran An-Najm Ayat 1-4)
وَٱلنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَىٰ ١
By the stars when they fade away!

مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ ٢
Your fellow man is neither misguided nor astray.

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ ٱلْهَوَىٰٓ ٣
 Nor does he speak of his own whims.
It is only a revelation sent down ˹to him˺.

إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْىٌۭ يُوحَىٰ ٤

We can prove from Quran that the above only refers to God's revelations and not everything prophet spoke.

The Quran makes it clear that prophets were humans and therefore fallible. We have multiple examples of this: Muhammad prohibiting something in his personal life when it was allowed by God (66:1), turning away from a blind man and giving attention to someone else (Chapter 80), an instance of fearing the people instead of God (33:37); possibly seeking forgiveness for polytheists active in opposition even if they were kin (9:113), possibly taking prisoners of war under incorrect conditions (8:67-69), hastily granting a leave of absence for insincere allies during wartime (9:43).

You claim Quran implies everything he spoke is divinely guided yet Quran points out errors he made in his personal decision making!

Thus you have created contradiction in Quran!

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]