News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

3 times Salat (2+1) in Qur'an, 2 page PDF with Color Charts.

Started by Keri, December 03, 2013, 10:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keri

Salam everyone, I have just compiled this study on Salah and want to find out your opinion.
Its short PDF (2 pages) with one page being Color Chart and the second - short comments to verses.
I could only find 2+1 official prayers in Qur'an. The rest are only praises/celebrations. The word Salah (prayer) is mentioned specifically, as explained in PDF.

http://zulux.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/THREE%20times%20prayer%20in%20Quran.pdf

Thanks, salamaleikum!  :)

GODsubmitter

Very nicely created PDF and diagrams.
I like the metaphoric explanation with breathing and general duality in nature.

Thank you

PS
One wonders where those 5 obligatory prayer times really came from...
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

Keri

Peace!

5 prayers came from Persian Zoroasrtianism in later centuries infiltrated in Islam by fire worshippers.

good logic

Peace Godsubmitter.

How about they came from way before" persian Zoroasrtianism".They came from Abraham:

[Qoran 2:130] Who would forsake the " Millat" of Abraham, except one who fools his own soul?

Salat :

[Qoran 14:35-40] Recall that Abraham said, "My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols. My Lord, they have misled so many people. As for those who follow me, they belong with me. As for those who disobey me, You are Forgiver, Most Merciful. Our Lord, I have settled part of my family in this plantless valley, at Your Sacred House. Our Lord, they are to observe the Salat...

Praise be to God for granting me, despite my old age, Ismail and Isaac. My Lord answers the prayers. My Lord, make me one who consistently observes the Salat, and also my children. Our Lord, please answer my prayers." (14:35-40)

[Qoran 21:73] We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Salat and  Zakat...

Preserved generation after generation with God s help through his prophets and messengers:

[Qoran 10:87] We inspired Moses and his brother. "Maintain your homes in Egypt for the time being, turn your homes into synagogues, and maintain the Salat. Give good news to the believers.

[Qoran 19:29-31] She pointed to him. They said, "How can we talk with an infant in the crib?" (The infant [Jesus] spoke and) said, "I am a servant of God. He has given me the scripture, and has appointed me a prophet. He made me blessed wherever I go, and enjoined me to observe the Salat and the Zakat for as long as I live.

Peace to you.

TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

The_Chimp

Quote from: Keri on December 04, 2013, 11:00:21 PM
Peace!

5 prayers came from Persian Zoroasrtianism in later centuries infiltrated in Islam by fire worshippers.

Evidence?

The_Chimp

There are 5 prayers mentioned in the Quran.

[Q 30:17]
So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.

[Q 30:18]
And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.

[Q 11:114]

And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

- -

Quran 30:17-18 mentions 4 separate times of prayer. And in the verse 11:114 mentions a completely separate time that is approach of the night

GODsubmitter

God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

hafeez kazi

Peace The Chimp

QuoteThere are 5 prayers mentioned in the Quran.

Please name the NAMES OF THE FIVE PRAYERS from the QURAN

There are two names of SALAT in the Quran and if you bring any other names then it will be considered as 'INVENTED NAMES". Think why Allah gave the names of TWO SALAT and why not FIVE SALAT?

In simple terms it is only TWO SALAT a day and not 5 SALAT a day. Had it been 5 SALAT a day then there would have been 5 names of the SALAT in the Quran.

Prophet had no right and neither any guts to invent anything in the name of Allah.

It is a Revelation from the Lord of the worlds And if the messenger were to invent any sayings in Our name We should certainly seize him by his right hand Then We would certainly have cut off his aorta 69:43 to 46

Wiht reference to the above verse the prophet had no right and neither the guts to invent the three missing names of the SALAT in the Quran  which are intentionally fabricated by those people who wrote Hadith. THE EXTRA THREE PRAYERS came not from any other sources but from the ZOROASTRIANISM. Today's Islam which is based on the corrupted Hadith derived from the corrupted, Torah, Bible, The Zend Avesta, The Pahlavi Texts, and Paganism (The HAJJ rituals are nothing but PAGANISM)

No offence please

Thanks

good logic

Peace Godsubmitter.

FIVE PRAYERS A DAY AND THEIR TIME :
God gave us the times for the Salat in the Qoran :

The Dawn salat (Fajr in Arabic) given in 11:114, 24:58
The Noon salat (Zuher in Arabic) , given in 17:78 and 30:18
The Afternoon salat (Asr in Arabic), given in 2:238
The sunset salat (Maghrib in Arabic), given in 11:114
The Night salat (Isha in Arabic), given in 24:58

As you can see from the Qoran, God tells us to do our Salat at specific times, and then He tells us what these times are.

Peace to you
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Earthdom

Salaam

I agree with Keri's theory and it similiar with mine (2 prayers and 1 suplement prayer).

Quote from: The_Chimp on December 05, 2013, 06:52:01 PM
There are 5 prayers mentioned in the Quran.

[Q 30:17]
So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.

[Q 30:18]
And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.

[Q 11:114]

And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

- -

Quran 30:17-18 mentions 4 separate times of prayer. And in the verse 11:114 mentions a completely separate time that is approach of the night

Please, read the contexs of the verses.This not talk about salat at all.

And I don't believe on morning prayer, it's fajr like Keri said and the another proof is:

7:205 وَاذْكُرْ رَبَّكَ فِي نَفْسِكَ تَضَرُّعًا وَخِيفَةً وَدُونَ الْجَهْرِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالآصَالِ وَلا تَكُنْ مِنَ الْغَافِلِينَ   

24:36 فِي بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَنْ تُرْفَعَ وَيُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فِيهَا بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالآصَالِ

You may know the red words, coz it refer to early morning not morning, and also:

17:78 أَقِمِ الصَّلاةَ لِدُلُوكِ الشَّمْسِ إِلَى غَسَقِ اللَّيْلِ وَقُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ

I see the word qurani/ recitation as salat, because when we salat we recite some du'a.

Quote from: GODsubmitter on December 05, 2013, 07:47:32 PM
What a confusion again about the salat... :-\

This not about confusion, but difference in intepretation.A person even said if there is 50 kinds of "salat packet" within Quran Alone.
There is no true or false.All intepretation considered to be as an ijtihad.

God Bless U