News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Shia or Sunni Muslims? Dr Zakir Naik

Started by hope4, October 20, 2010, 07:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hope4

Peace

Came across this interesting clip from one of Dr Zakir Naik's lectures. He claims there is no sects in Islam, but also goes on to say those who believe in the Quran and the authentic teachings of the prophet (hadiths) he is a true muslim. If a person goes against the Quran and the true teachings of the prophet then he is not a muslim. He has at least one thing right ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhqMdwiyg6c&feature=related

Peace
Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Alen

Quote from: hope4 on October 20, 2010, 07:02:15 PM
Peace
Came across this interesting clip from one of Dr Zakir Naik's lectures. He claims there is no sects in Islam, but also goes on to say those who believe in the Quran and the authentic teachings of the prophet (hadiths) he is a true muslim. If a person goes against the Quran and the true teachings of the prophet then he is not a muslim. He has at least one thing right ;D
Peace

Peace,
Respect.

I feel like watching Matrix again.
What does Joe pantoliano's character say to an agent at fake dinner that looks awesome?
I know that this steak doesn't exist but ... remember?
Same with this guy.

I have met some people who have been apparently told and they believe so strongly that sunah and hadeeth by those men are part of Islam and Qur'an and there is nothing that will convince them. Unless God wills.

God knows Best.

Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

hope4

Peace Alen

You could not change the ignorant, the ignorant will need to change themselves.

Peace
Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Alen

Quote from: hope4 on October 21, 2010, 07:15:20 PM
Peace Alen

Peace

Peace,
Respect.

You can set a good example, I hope.
Just last night I was reading beginning of chapter 60.

Beautiful. I found some wisdom regarding personal matter, Glory be to God.

60:4 There has been a good example set for you by Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: We are innocent from you and what you serve besides God. We have rejected you, and it appears that there shall be animosity and hatred between us and you until you believe in God alone. Except for the saying of Abraham to his father: I will ask forgiveness for you, but I do not possess any power to protect you from God. Our Lord, we have put our trust in You, and we turn to You, and to You is the final destiny.
60:5 Our Lord, do not let us become a test for those who rejected, and forgive us. Our Lord, You are the Noble, the Wise.
60:6 Certainly, a good example has been set by them for those who seek God and the Last Day. And whoever turns away, then God is the Rich, the Praiseworthy.
60:7 Perhaps God will grant compassion between you and those you consider enemies; and God is Capable. And God is Forgiving, Merciful.

I was reading this and discovered something regarding certain followers of Rashad ....

Glory be to God.

Peace.   :police:
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

Leyna

Quote from: hope4 on October 21, 2010, 07:15:20 PM

You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;D Since the Matrix came up, this quote just popped into my mind when reading your post.

MUNZIR ALI

Quote from: hope4 on October 20, 2010, 07:02:15 PM
Peace

Peace
he is a big PoS.

Student of Allah

Salam,

Its sad how in the video you can watch live injection of falsehood into Allah's mouth ( metaphorical mouth that is!! ).

"Hold to the rope of Allah strongly and be not divided"

Explanaton via injection of falsehood:

"Hold to the rope of Allah  >:Dand Bukhari/Muslim/etc >:D and be not divided"

I am sick and tired of explaining to his followers that when Qur'an agrees with me and disagrees with him, they are supposed to reject him and vote for the verse in the Qur'an. Really, is it so hard to understand ?

----------- Student of Allah
[url=http://studentofallah.blogspot.com/]"Student of Allah"'s blog[/url]

WhereIsTheTruth

Don't understand how people can listen to him. He has a very strong and heavy accent which makes him hard to understand. Secondly he does mot pronouns the words corrects and his tounge is always roling between his lips. He is a very bad speaker. Finally he use to lie whenever he thinks that he can get away with it and he is extremely manipulative. But even then he carefully avoid debating with people who have the ability to refute his easily. The only two things which makes him popular is that he makes the sick Sunni religion sounds better by using false statestics and by telling lies and by being manipulative. God knows but I think he does all this for money and fame since a true muslim would according to me NEVER tell people lies in order to make them Muslims. It Seems like zakirs job is to.make people agree with him so that the people in Saudi who pays him would be happy. So folks stay away from him !!!!!!
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it

My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to God, Lord of the worlds.

werta

werta