Main Menu

Explanation 40:11

Started by centi50, September 26, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novice

Quote from: good logic on October 04, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
Peace Novice.
My understanding of the verse is the first creation was from nothing:
"Awalam Yara...Anna Khalaqnahu MIN KABLU Wa lam Yakun Chaian".
MIN KABLU is key here, it means before he was created man.
Otherwise why use MIN KABLU? Before what?
GOD could have said just ; ...Kahlaqnahu  Wa Lam Yakun Chaian."?
This and various other verses about "remind us" of our past errors leads me to this understanding.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

19:66-69
وَيَقُولُ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنُ أَءِذَا مَا مِتُّ لَسَوۡفَ أُخۡرَجُ حَيًّا (٦٦
and the man says will he be brought forth when he die. (It shows his denial of the truth told to him through the scripture)

أَوَلَا يَذۡڪُرُ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنُ أَنَّا خَلَقۡنَـٰهُ مِن قَبۡلُ وَلَمۡ يَكُ شَيۡـًٔ۬ا (٦٧
Does the man not reflect that we created him before he was nothing. (the man thinks he is something hence shows arrogance and rejection but before his creation he was dust i.e. nothing.

فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحۡشُرَنَّهُمۡ وَٱلشَّيَـٰطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحۡضِرَنَّهُمۡ حَوۡلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّ۬ا (٦٨
So your Rabb is a witness, we will surely gather them and shayateen then make them present around jahannam fallen on their knees.

ثُمَّ لَنَنزِعَنَّ مِن كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّہُمۡ أَشَدُّ عَلَى ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ عِتِيًّ۬ا
then we will surely draw from every group those who were most rebellious against Ar-Rehman. (The man becomes rebellious when he think he is something.)

So brother good logic this is what I understand from these verses.

huruf

God creates everything from Himself, fromhis rahma

Ar-rahmaan

(Allah) Most Gracious! (1) It is He Who has taught the Qur'an. (2) He has created man: (3) He has taught him speech (and intelligence). (4) The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed; ....

Read de hole sura.

There can never exist nothing. Sha'i is thing.

Before his creation, man was nothing, no thing, but that does not mean that he was created from nothing, but rather that the creation he is or anything is before its creation is no thing, but God is, and is rahmaan, and all His names.

Salaam

good logic

Thank you brother Novice for  your take on the verses.

I understand from  them that GOD is saying  that we have already been recreated  i.e we lived and died(before) and now we are created as humans . So indeed we will be resurrected again as another creation.(GOD creates a cycle and repeats a different cycle so that He completes His plan of Justice and Mercy towards all His creations- Trial, Judgement reward, sanction...Whatever is planned for what He creates)
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

imrankhawaja

This topic got of lot of  things to research..

lets solve this thing first what is meant by TWICE we give you life and death.

first theory, we were created before in some other forms of life where God ask us for becoming human being then we put to death..
and now here we have again life and death what we will face. 2 + 2 = 4  + we will b alive again for hereafter without getting dead again..

so equation is like this 2(life) + 2(death) + 1 life = 5 no dead in hereafter

lets go onto other theory ...just this life and death + the life what we will get hereafter

so equation is like this 2(life) + 1 (death)... = 3

how you guys make it 2(lifes) + 2 (death) = 4 ? [thats what we need to think]

you all knowledgeable people are jumping to second step without solving the first core subject of the verse.
whether we created from nothing or we were nothing.. will come after the first step..  :police:

imrankhawaja

17:75 Then, We would have made you taste double the retribution in this life and double the retribution in death

40:11 They will say: "Our Lord, You have made us die twice, and You have given us life twice. Now we have confessed our sins. Is there any way out of this state?"

Guys apparently nobody's interested in the equation but i found another verse saying something similar.

RED is there is any hint of re-incarnation ?
or we can come back again and again thats REAL hell and once we passed we dnt have to come back ?
thats y death is mystery no religion give details of afterlife?
becoz if we know the mystery it will b no fun everybodys enjoying life relaxly that we will come back i dun know tbh lol .

but reincarnation is something interesting to think about, specially one chance philosphy is quite risky i feel ?

what you say lovely members ?

these two verses also hints towards evolutionary process of species and cells may b ?
becoz twice اثنتينand double ضعف also used as multipliedفيضاعفه respectively. example verse below.

57:11 Who will lend God a loan of righteousness that He may multiply it for him, and he will have a generous recompense.

Sultan Brandon

I think we were alive in some form before being put to death and resurrected in the womb.  Then we die again in this life and we're resurrected again to return to our Lord.  Anything beyond that seems like conjecture.