85:21 بل هو قرءان مجيد
Bal huwa qur'ânun majîdun
No,it is a glorious Qur'an.

85:22 فى لوح محفوظ
Fî lawHin maHfûZin
In a tablet, preserved.

15:9 انا نحن نزلنا الذكر وانا له لحافظون
Inna nahnu nazzalna alththikrawa-inna lahu lahafithoona
Indeed it is We who have sent down the Reminder, and indeed it is We who will preserve it.

56:75 فلا اقسم بمواقع النجوم
Fala oqsimu bimawaqiAAi alnnujoomi
I do swear by the positions of the stars.

56:76 وانه لقسم لو تعلمون عظيم
Wa-innahu laqasamun law taAAlamoona AAatheemun
This is an oath, if only you knew, that is great.

56:77 انه لقرءان كريم
Innahu laqur-anun kareemun
It is an honorable Qur'an.

56:78 فى كتاب مكنون
Fee kitabin maknoonin
In a protected Book.

56:79 لا يمسه الا المطهرون
La yamassuhu illa almutahharoona
None can grasp it except those purified.

56:80 تنزيل من رب العالمين
Tanzeelun min rabbi alAAalameena
A revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

56:81 افبهاذا الحديث انتم مدهنون
Afabihatha alhadeethi antummudhinoona
Are you disregarding this hadith?

56:82 وتجعلون رزقكم انكم تكذبون
WatajAAaloona rizqakum annakum tukaththiboona
And you have your provisions, yet you are denying?

Beautiful and moving ayas.

They tell me that God takes care of Qur'an and does it in ways that we do not penetrate. In fact, as I have said at other times, the fact that there is only one Qur'an and not a multitude, like there are gospels, is proof of it being preserved, since people are not all powerful, even if they had wanted to keep it, as I am sure there have been people that have wanted to keep othr revelations untainted, if not God, they would not have succeeded, and we might have, may be a real Qur'an but in a sea of other pretended Qur'ans around.

Salaam

imrankhawaja

who want to get educate about what book chinese have as a religious text ?

here is a start how to investigate what book they have?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism

Graceful is universal God who saved all nations and their traditions.

grace to the God who is not racist.

jkhan

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on January 20, 2019, 12:04:09 PM
nothing prevents anyone corrupting any "text" distorting meanings (adding nonexistent words).

instead of me spoon feeding you et al perhaps study all occurrences الذكر l-dhik'ra/the reminder
i.e. the main message of all prior messengers e.g. to do good, be kind, do not do evil deeds, etc.

16:43-44 وما and not ارسلنا sent we of من from قبلك before you الا except رجلا menfolk of نوحى we inspire الىهم to them فسلوا so ask ye of اهل individuals الذكر l-dhik'ri/the reminder ان if كنتم be you لا not تعلمون thou knowing بالبىنت with the evidence والزبر and the scriptures وانزلنا and descends we of الىك to you الذكر l-dhik'ra/the reminder لتبىن to thou make clear للناس to the humankind ما what نزل descend الىهم to them ولعلهم and perhaps they ىتفكرون reflecting

who are these people that received the same message?

38:1-3 ص saad والقران wal-qur'āni/and the recitation ذى owner الذكر l-dhik'ri/the reminder بل rather/nay الذىن the ones كفروا reject they of فى in عزه self-glory وشقاق and schism كم how many اهلكنا perish we of من from قبلهم before them من from قرن generation فنادوا so call they of ولات and no longer حىن period مناص escape

likewise study the phrase ...

12:12 ... وانا wa-innā/and indeed we له lahu لحفظون laḥāfiẓūna/surely guarding/watchful being
12:63 ... وانا wa-innā/and indeed we له lahu لحفظون laḥāfiẓūna/surely guarding/watchful being 
15:9 ....  وانا wa-innā/and indeed we له lahu لحفظون laḥāfiẓūna/surely guarding/watchful being

peace!

Yeah.. part and parcel of argument is to have variation of opinions ? when it comes to quran and guidance argument should be positive and honest and truth and not mockery as well ? Coz we deal with the book of GOD?. Let that be in mind of everyone?.. Sometimes spoon feeding also worthy if the person who looks for guidance truly coz quran is an alien language for most..?
Okay let me come to the topic?As per Dikhr is reminder and I also agree and anticipate most of the people in this forum do so.. Yes the previous Messages to previous messengers were called dhikr as well coz it is a reminder, while reminding basic and core is same One God and No association with Him .. but in every Reminder additional instructions could have included otherwise no need of different reminders and copy and paste would do it..
But this Dhikr is also called quran, I wonder anyone can deny it if you have read quran.. So in this very book of God He says He sent the Dhikr and will preserve IT, then it cannot be another book, coz this is the last of those series of Dhikrs and the confirmation of all dhikrs came before IT (QURAN) and the prophets also sealed with this dhikr?If we consider that we have the preserved dhikr in the book form of Recital / Quran then then it is automatically can be considered all those previous dhikrs/reminders included here in quran as necessary guidance (5:48)? Anyhow the preservation of previous book/s (dhikr) were entrusted to certain people of that particular society and God never gave a word of preservation of such Reminders/Dhikr in quran? but instead informed us that part of those reminders are being sold out or being corrupted intentionally to divert people from the right path? But we still are asked to believe the previous Reminders/Books as a one of those conditions of belief, but not were asked to go and search and read and accept it? that?s totally unnecessary?Believing what God actually sent and believing what is in the hands of Christians and Jews is totally different story.. But if the Jews and Christians approach what is in their hands as books and guidance with intention of salvation in believing one God, then who is better judge than God?
If the reminders of all books available currently is meant for guidance of entire human being then there will be huge contradiction in the concepts of followers of them compared with quran.. Coz as we are aware non of those books totally agree with quran and there are many a glaring contradictions in each book when compared to quran?that?s incontrovertible.. So if anyone look for all the reminders, the only option is to approach the last of those reminders which is quran?
So quran whatever the available names you can call it, it is preserved with password. Physically do with it anything burn it spoil it change it print it alter it, but it?s original version is guarded otherwise there is no point of believing in GOD?.

If one says quran is corrupted then definitely he or she is wasting time in believing the corrupted book, but if one says quran is preserved then he or she has a meaning to continue..

Let's find the guidance...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Wakas

This article has been discussed a lot on this forum:
http://www.free-minds.org/sites/default/files/WhichQuran.pdf

e.g.
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610132.0

To my knowledge little to no study has been done involving an internal Quran cross-reference to see if variations can be minimised/eliminated.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: jkhan on January 20, 2019, 11:42:42 PM
So in this very book of God He says He sent the Dhikr and will preserve IT, then it cannot be another book.

And WHY is that?
And how you conclude that it *MUST* be a book?

Quotecoz this is the last of those series of Dhikrs and the confirmation of all dhikrs came before IT (QURAN) and the prophets also sealed with this dhikr?
The LAST?
No more reminder? no more guidance?
Really???

No more new knowledge? new revelation? new realizations?
No more advancement for human since 1400 years ago?

Anyhow the preservation of previous book/s (dhikr) were entrusted to certain people of that particular society and God never gave a word of preservation of such Reminders/Dhikr in quran? but instead informed us that part of those reminders are being sold out or being corrupted intentionally to divert people from the right path? But we still are asked to believe the previous Reminders/Books as a one of those conditions of belief, but not were asked to go and search and read and accept it? that?s totally unnecessary?

How similar is your view to the Christians...
God sent the final book of testament in the new bundle called.... tadaaa... "New Testament".

QuoteIf the reminders of all books available currently is meant for guidance of entire human being then there will be huge contradiction in the concepts of followers of them compared with quran.. Coz as we are aware non of those books totally agree with quran and there are many a glaring contradictions in each book when compared to quran?that?s incontrovertible..

Even statements within each of those mentioned books can contradict each others..
Yup.. that includes within the book titled Quran as well...

QuoteSo if anyone look for all the reminders, the only option is to approach the last of those reminders which is quran?

Again how similar is such view with the Christians...

But anyway..  what other options that you have tried to conclude that it is the only option?

QuoteLet's find the guidance...
This one I agree... as God's guidance has *NOT* ended yet and will never ends..
And it's not only available through "a book".

Ask questions (yes any question) and you shall receive the answer..
Although the Dogmatist will shunned you from asking too much questions and command you to just "Follow and Obey".

Jafar

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 20, 2019, 04:30:12 PM
who want to get educate about what book chinese have as a religious text ?

here is a start how to investigate what book they have?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism

Graceful is universal God who saved all nations and their traditions.

grace to the God who is not racist.

I think it should be labeled more as "philosophical / thinking" text..
Religion means different thing on different culture..

The mission of "Saving the entire world from Jahannam / Hell of an Angry God" does not exist at all within Chinese tradition. Or other far eastern traditions. That's why they rarely (almost never) try to proselytize other people into their religion and be saved from the wrath of angry God.
Nor makes any claim that they're the "Chosen People".

Having said that: Some Chinese dynasty did tried the above in order to ensure social support for the empire.
Creating a formalized state sponsored religion / ideology. But it always fails...

Sinocentrism: ideology that China is the cultural, political and/or economic center of the world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinocentrism

jkhan

Peace..
Since you have raised loads of easy questions I have to answer some with QURAN and some with general knowledge since all questions not relevant with Quran...

Quote from: Jafar on January 21, 2019, 08:17:35 AM
And WHY is that?
And how you conclude that it *MUST* be a book?
The LAST? quran taught me in verse 41:41-42..thats why... If understood any other meaning to it then I can't help

No more reminder? Yes No more... If the Dikhr  means reminder and reminder means quran then no more book/s reminders no more guidance?Guodance always prevail... God guides whom He wills and He misguides whom He wills... Haven't you seen that verse repetitively In  the book
Really??? Yes... Absolutely ... any doubt...  :peace:

No more new knowledge?Yes there is... Funny...thats why I am planning to enhance my professional knowledge as well so it would help me in my job... That's why I beg God please increase my knowledge... That's why God asked to ask at a dua to upgrade our knowledge... new revelation? utterly no chance... If we take meaning of revelation as revelation of books..  God may inspire individuals.. That's different revelation.. new realizations? For sure... That's what I keep cultivating that's why I am here in this forum and many others available centers to get realized..
No more advancement for human since 1400 years ago?Thats common sense

How similar is your view to the Christians...Your view point.. Even if looks similar.. Any issue...?  God says those who are jews Christians or sabian if they believe in God perform good things then they are through.. So don't underestimate by saying it making differences with community... God knows who is guided...
God sent the final book of testament in the new bundle called.... tadaaa... "New Testament".

Even statements within each of those mentioned books can contradict each others..
Yup.. that includes within the book titled Quran as well...

Again how similar is such view with the Christians...hmm...when you say Amen in your posts I can see better similarities to Christians in you...

But anyway..  what other options that you have tried to conclude that it is the only option?whatever the available books of isrelete and Veda...
This one I agree..Thats good... But verify... I may be wrong.. . as God's guidance has *NOT* ended yet and will never ends..
And it's not only available through "a book".That I know perfectly.. If you read my threads in the topic "Mohamed is not our rasoo" You may find guidance is not only from Goda speech which is book but eith what God created as well etc..

Ask questions (yes any question) and you shall receive the answer..
Although the Dogmatist will shunned you from asking too much questions and command you to just "Follow and Obey".whatever...thats my business

GOD GUIDE U...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

The Sardar

Some Islamophobic Christians use Samarqand Kufic Quran to make the Modern Quran look like it's been tampered.