News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Russia's fight against oppression - Imran Hosein views are correct

Started by theNabster, April 17, 2022, 07:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theNabster

Salam
I built a new thread on @Twitter based analysing Imran Hosein views & his predictions regarding Russia & its role versus America with the danger of escalation into a nuke war. He bases his insights on Qur'an & Hadiths, rationales he puts forward from current & past events witnessed ...

Pasting it & cleaning it here in case my accounts on #Twitter get suspended -

Thread starts here - https://twitter.com/inabster/status/1500196888766816265

Role Of Russia & China & Significance Of Turkey & Iran towards the great WW3 war - in these hard days witnessed, I turn to Allah & the wise learned Muslim scholar Sheikh Imran Hosein to help me make sense of what is happening. https://youtu.be/WnaOhy8Rtck via @YouTube @meNabster @UN

I only listened to Sheikh Imran Hosein on the subject of Gog & Magog & some other short videos exposing Saudi Arabia & Israel, but until now did not listen to his other analyses of Qur'an eschatology, this particular lecture forces me to reassess my knowledge.

Imran Hosein piqued my curiosity so much in this long lecture that I will now look for his works to complement what I know from Qur'an, I might have been mistaken on some very important issues, though for now I can just say I disagree with some of his views.

I have never shied away from recanting myself in matters of Quranic eschatology if I were wrong, as this is a vital issue for my salvation.
One first thing that shocked me is Imran Hosein hostility towards the Ottomans which at face value for now I disagree with.

I pray to Allah that He guides me to better understanding for better guidance & insights - that Russia's invasion of Ukraine is the catalyst that led me to listen to this particular lecture might be of significance as in my life experience only shocks led me to change course

I will as usual & Allah willing post my new insights & swerves in understanding & positioning in a thread, & it makes sense it will be the one started here as the origins of it are this above lecture. /thread

I will start with the Sunni-Shia divide, Imran Hosein made a posit I am not familiar with, & that is the Sunni branch of Islam solely springs from the acceptance that Abu Bakr is the rightful leader of Muslims after the death of Mohamed (P).

Abu Bakr is rightful leader of Muslims after death of Mohamed (P)
From my latest threads I disagreed with that & I gave my reasons based on Shia narrations in this thread - https://twitter.com/inabster/status/1423279064048144384
Sheikh Imran Hosein is a Sunni.
I'm not aligned i.e. neither Sunni nor Shia.

I always try when learning new stuff with scholars/clerics/rabbis not to let my preconceptions or disagreements with them to stop me from listening to what they say, it is not easy especially when some of what they say sounds outrageous or sometimes revolting to me.

It seems Imran Hosein somewhat managed to use a methodology to tease out information from hadiths that has merit & in alignment with logic & common sense, but will still react to what he says negatively or positively until persuaded & settled with certainty about the issues.

Predicting the future using an understanding of prophecies is far from easy, some say that Imran Hosein got many things right, including what is going on in the world today.
My first issues is that he is a Sunni.
Uses Hadiths, but tempers that saliently with Qur'an.

Imran Hosein also uses some axiomatic posits he derives from Hadiths, such as coming of an Imam Mahdi.
I need to be convinced about that based on Qur'an, & don't know if he can prove Imam Mahdi will appear or indeed will exist by Qur'an.
I've no issue with enforcers as I said before.

Imran Hosein with his rationales based on Qur'an & facts convinced me about Gog & Magog, about Isa son of Mary being alive,
but disagree with Isa = Jesus of the New Testament i.e. of the Middle East, of Israel = Jacob & of Moses having been in Egypt as opposed to Asir, Yemen.

Is that enough to rule out his arguments about what he says on the rest, absolutely not, if he's right on the rest, there just needs adjustments to be made, especially about issues relevant today such as future of the West, Israel, Turkey, Arabia, House of Saud, etc.

I am rather quite comfortable when he uses Qur'an, but not so much when he uses Hadiths for his rationales, of course that could be an emotional reaction from me as after all I just came back to reevaluating hadiths from rejecting them in 2000 - as per here: https://twitter.com/inabster/status/1417483384868253698

In next posts I'll first list Imran Hosein posits through the video which I will use as starting points for research study to accept, refute or leave as unexplained from what I understand of Qur'an, of course will later highlight my understanding or my misconceptions it exposes.

Also hoping it will help me understand Qur'an better, at least with regards to prophesies explaining what's going on & what the future holds for Humanity.
Warning: this might lead to offence to some, as I felt offended for instance for the negatives against Ottomans.

41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

theNabster

./. continued

New thread on @Twitter based analysing Imran Hosein views & his predictions regarding Russia & its role versus America with the danger of escalation into a nuke war. He bases his insights on Qur'an & Hadiths, rationales he puts forward from current & past events witnessed...

So starting - in 1907 Britain & France ensnared Russia for help against the Ottoman Empire - they promised that if they win the war they will give Russia Constantinople. Background then: Russia was Orthodox Christian & a Czarist Monarchy.

Obviously watch the video & make up your own mind, I'll post all the points & posits he makes for my own reference Allah & #Twitter permitting, so it'll be a very long thread, I'll then collate it on http://free-minds.org as don't yet maintain a theological blog.

Russians like Arabs were in fact duped.
Russian Army fighting in the first world war suffered the most losses, the brunt of the losses.
Thanks to Russians, the West's allies were winning & the Ottoman empire was collapsing.
As the Russian army was very close to Constantinople.

As the Russian army was very close to Constantinople, British, French & other allies didn't want Russia to get Constantinople, so they used Russian Jews to initiate what was then called the Bolshevik Revolution which overtook the Russian Monarchy & executed the Czar's family.

The involvement of Russia was predicated on the promise that they will be allowed to take over Constantinople, instead they lost their Monarchy & their leadership which was replaced by communism later on.

Constantinople was very important to Russians who were mostly majority Orthodox Christians & Constantinople used to be the bastion of Orthodox Christianity until it was taken over by the Ottomans in 1453. Not exactly as Vatican already brutally took it over from the Orthodox's beforehand.

Still for Russia & its Czar, Constantinople represented a potent symbol & the jewel of the Christian Orthodox Church, so the bait was very powerful & Russia fell into the trap & participated in the war against the Ottomans.

So Bolsheviks killed the Czar & his whole family, overtook Russian Monarchy leadership, which ended up taking Russia out of the war, Russians were no longer needed as the Ottomans were defeated.
The Russian army had to stop in its tracks & could not get Constantinople.

Russian Jews stabbed Russia in the back. They did more than that, they brought Communism, communism is not Russia, rather Russia was Christian Orthodox.
Communism was created to destroy Russia.
It was created to destroy the Russian Orthodox Church,
& the Soviet Union was born.

For the next 60-70 years the Zionist created entity called Soviet Union waged war on religion in Russia & the other states it contained, waged war on the Russian Orthodox Church, killed the priests, closed down the monasteries, the churches & so on;
& then when Israel was created...

Just after creation of Israel a huge number of Russian Jews migrated to it.
6 years after Israel came into being Soviet Union handed Crimea to Ukraine region.
Crimea was Russian territory, its population majority Russians.
Crimea was given as a gift without auto-determination.

Imran Hosein comment: they gave Crimea to Ukraine in order to stab Russia in the back one more time, because if Russia loses Crimea it will enhance Israel's security.
The Russian navy is located in Crimea & there is a straight line from Crimea to Constantinople.

To get out of the black sea & to get into the Mediterranean sea you've got to pass through the Bosporus with Constantinople situated right on the Bosphorus. Constantinople's position is very strategic.

Soviet Union decision makers did not bother to consult the Crimea population nor its Russian population which were a majority.

Comment: Russians' rights were violated by taking away unilaterally Crimea from Russia without consulting them.
Some other critical comments about then POTUS Barack Obama's lack of wisdom & treachery.

The Soviet Union decision makers did worse by gifting to Ukraine the eastern part (Donbass) which was originally Russian. Why did they gift that land to Ukraine?
The same people who created the Soviet Union & gifted Crimea now have a method by which they can cause Soviet Union to collapse.

This method aka coloured revolution used in Venezuela, Egypt, Tunisia was also used to destabilise then breakdown the Soviet Union.

Imran Hosein comment: it was the Zionists who brought down the Soviet Union.

They brought down the Soviet Union because they didn't need it anymore.

This will also happen to Saudi Arabia & Pakistan when they are not needed anymore. They will just be thrown to the dog having served them long enough.
They brought down the Soviet Union so that Ukraine emerges as an independent state.

Ukraine emerging as an independent state constitutes an existential threat to Russia - "the rope is around Russia's neck".
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the people of Ukraine still had the good sense of appointing a government that was pro-Russian.

The Zionists after 2010 decided that it was time to use a colour revolution with street demonstrations to bring down the pro-Russian government & replace it with an anti Russian government.

They have the money, they have people who they can use (Stepan Bandera Nazis) & special forces used as snipers to agitate, so they got what they wanted & a putsch was successful.

Imran Hosein: May Allah protect Malaysia from that.

& the duly elected President of Ukraine (Yanukovych) fled, he was democratically elected according to the West's method Mr Obama (video made while Obama was US President).

Yanukovych was a legally elected president according to the West's democratic system, & these hypocrites in Washington, London & Paris who want us to believe they are honourable men, they are not, instead of standing on the side of the legally appointed president ./.

& demanding the rule of law, they showed their true colour in immediately recognising the new neo-Nazi government in Ukraine, a new government that is anti-Russian as the Zionists wanted. That's in fact why they brought down the Soviet Union.

If by Allah's kindness Putin had not intervened the new government in Ukraine would have joined NATO & Russia could not stop it.
& had Ukraine joined NATO, NATO would then send its armed forces including nuclear weapons & missiles into Ukraine.

Then in NATO armed with nuclear weapons, Ukraine will pick a fight with Russia & ask it to vacate Crimea, shut down Russia naval base & the rope is now tightened around Russia's neck.
Russia will withdraw its Black Sea fleet from Crimea. & Russia will no longer be a naval power.

That was the Zionist Master Plan of the creation of Ukraine to degrade Russia from its naval power.

But Allah planned & Allah's plan was successful. Crimea re-joined Russia through a referendum.

Putin delivered the first defeat against the Zionist movement since it was established in its 100 years of existence.
Putin thwarted the Zionist masterplan to use Ukraine to degrade Russia after Zionists dismantled the Soviet Union.

If that is not a Sign from Allah, it's time for us to wake up.

Eastern Ukraine which is originally part of Russia should return to Russia, & Putin had to invade Ukraine because the government of Ukraine wanted to make Ukraine a nuclear power, & it could well be that Allah again will make South & East Ukraine re-join Russia as well...

Please note that I made a mistake as the video transcribed (more or less here) is this one, not the first post of this thread -
Ukraine's Anti Russian Stance Is a Zionist Masterplan By Sheikh Imran Hosein
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1YF0H5fnvis

I'm still digesting the content of the video in the first post, health permitting I might Allah willing comment on it as well, there is a lot of material which constitutes the cream of Imran Hosein historical predictions based on Qur'an - https://youtu.be/WnaOhy8Rtck

According to Imran Hosein Zionists are working now to dismantle European Union as they did Soviet Union, also to dismantle United States so they remain as the only superpower in Israel with Jerusalem the World's Capital, this can only happen with a nuclear war.

As I posted earlier, I don't agree with many Imran Hosein views, & some I don't agree with are ominous enough when normally I'd stop listening to him, but these are not normal times & he has some Quranic insights & views which have merit & are useful to me.

So I will need to be in a calm state to listen to what he says as some of his views offend me especially that I'm not Sunni like him & disagree with positioning of Prophets & Messengers & identification of the man Israel.
But not interested in thoroughly debunking him.

Soon will start to post points of relevance to me I agree with & disagree with as regards Imran Hosein views & insights, & will start with the most prominent ones - #Twitter is my favourite platform used also as bookmarks for brainstorming ideas... /thread

It will be a bit random, as it jumps in my head -

1st/ Ottomans - I disagree with the sheikh's animosity against them, they have their good & bad bits, but they protected Islam against Mongols' annihilation & pressured Europe against oppression of Jews...

2nd/ Shia are Muslims so are Sunnis & all groups, subgroups & sects, agreed - I choose to be non aligned, but am closer to Shia than Sunni for matter of succession, accepting Ali as the victim of Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Mu'3awiyah, Yazid, etc.

3rd/ Orthodox Christians are the ones Qur'an refers to as those who will have the upper hand until Judgement Day over humanity - they are also Muslims in the sense as aligned with Prophets Abraham & Isa son of Virgin Mary - so among them are Believers like for Muslims.

4th/ The two eras he describes for dhul qarnain I disagree with, dhul qarnain is a person not two eras, not that important though as it is just labelling of two significant events past & future to do with emergence of monotheism power in the Black Sea.
He refuses to identify who. I identify dhul qarnain in Qur'an as Achaemenids Medes Cyrus the Great.

4th/ /cnt - Imran Hosein refuses to identify for the first era Dhul Qarnain as Cyrus the Great (he also lists Darius the Great & Alexander the Great) - I am satisfied that Dhul Qarnain was Cyrus the Great.

5th/ The second era might have already come to pass with the conquest of Constantinople by Ottoman Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror & the establishment of Caliphate near the Black Sea.

6th/ Unlike Imran Hosein I do not consider Ottomans as a bad chapter for Islam, rather I consider the Umayyads & Abbasids' tenures with caveats exceptions of decent Caliphs as bad chapters of Islam.

7th/ I don't accept Dajjal/Antichrist theological premise, & open to swerve on this if a rationale based strictly on Qur'an convinces me.
I believe Dajjal is a Christian invention/addition.
However it could well be Satan/Lucifer will try to impose himself as leader of Mankind.

8th/ Nuclear War / Great War (in Arabic Malhama) where all cities on Earth will be affected - sadly this is corroborated by verses in Qur'an, & it might be currents events could lead to it.
So in agreement here with Imran Hosein.

9th/ Several other areas of disagreement due to Sunni Hadiths Imran Hosein accepts as axiomatic, might elaborate on this later.
So far these are the important areas I am concerned with.
Commons sense of his insights & rationales about political events mostly in agreement.

Despite disagreements with the Sheikh, there's one central & pivotal matter I got to accept & this is the role of Russia into shaping the future, I agree with his analysis some sort of union is going to happen between Russia & Muslims, in fact it started already in Syria.

Also the important element that Russia successfully teared their big Muslim population away from House of Saud malevolent Wahhabi influence.
Chechen Muslims are fighting alongside Russians, this is an alliance that is growing with Muslims wanting to fight along them in Ukraine.

Turkey is a Muslim country, Sheikh Imran Hosein is angry at @RTErdogan for keeping it in #NATO.
It could well happen that Turkey leaves NATO & align with Russia, that could also be part of that Islamic-Russian Christian Orthodox Alliance Imran Hosein is fond to see happen.

Christian Orthodox Church is more monotheistic than other Christian Churches, be they protestants or catholic.
The Orthodox Christian concept of Allah has enshrined that the "Son" is not on the same level as the "Father" - Son being Issa son of Mary, & Father being the Creator.

Qur'an Word of God refers to Christians described to be identified with Orthodox Christians who will have the upper hand on Humanity until the day of judgement, so it seems Orthodox Christians will rise among Mankind & dominate by Allah's Grace in our future.

That future will be before Isa son of Mary comes back & if you believe so Imam Mahdi just beforehand.
I accept Isa son of Mary is still alive & that he'll be back, Imam Mahdi I need more convincing.
Allah knows best what our future holds.
Turkey must choose or badly lose out.

Put more bluntly, Turkey must choose between Russia, a superpower with Muslims & Orthodox Christians or NATO, a military arm of Zionism.

Russian military intervention in Ukraine - Imran Hosein first response https://youtu.be/M1HlI16-XSU /reloaded>

Russian Military Intervention in Ukraine - Sheikh Imran Hosein Second Response.
Russia is defending the oppressed, sanctions on trade is a very grave sin.
West are the wrongdoers whom G-d will smite prophecy - wicked cities destruction https://youtu.be/sxb3uFBogDc

Convinced me cities to be destroyed will be wicked cities, exclusive of Russia according to Imran Hosein, derived mostly from Surah Al Rahman.
Cities will be bombed &/or dwellers hurt.
Please also note my comments upstream still hold, though agreed with Imran Hosein conclusions.

Seems I am mostly in agreement when Imran Hosein uses Qur'an only, the disagreements start when he uses hadiths, or some of his conclusions such as about Ottomans, or hadiths' axiomatic posits.
I prefer to refer to Torah (verified by Qur'an) if possible & when I can instead.

I believe #COVID19 is part of the hurt cities are recipient to on account of wickedness among their elites, what is scary is the pelting of cities with fires & iron, a description that strongly suggests the bombings we now see though warfare & would include by nuclear warheads.

Speculation how this can happen - with belief Russia won't start it & could well be crazy neocons who think a 1st massive nuclear strike ensures victory destroying maybe Moscow & Russia's leadership.
I think this will happen but will fail & West's destruction will be retaliatory.

This is my fear, & maybe this sequence of events won't, can't be averted as it's recorded in Qur'an, so question is not if, but when.
Is the when this crisis we're living through? surely a declaration of war has already been made by NATO moving east & now West's sanctions.

RUSSIA or NATO - Who will survive according to the Qur'an? Nuclear War in Surah Al-Rahman - Sheikh Imran Hosein eschatology - http://youtu.be/yknigViWrWk

I will soon post the relevant Allah's Word Qur'an verses Imran Hosein uses to justify the prophecy of a nuclear war in which no wicked city will be spared, it seems to be mainly in Surah Al Rahman. @SamGerrans @edipyuksel @MELEK7452 @owhy3 @gbazov @politblogme @Russ_Warrior @UN

The two chapters I remember from memory are
Surah 55 Ar-Rahman (the compassionate almighty)
Surah 44 Ad-Dukhan (the smoke)
I will need to re-listen to Imran Hosein relevant lectures to pinpoint the exact verses & meanings...
It convinced me, anyway.

Up until very recently I believed Allah will shower the wicked among humanity near the last days with meteors from the sky, but this is an indiscriminate way that will also hurt the innocent, as Allah forbade Himself wronging His Creation, this could not be it.
Yet Allah does use meteors to chase disobedient Jinn who try to snatch information from the Unseen, this is targeted specifically to wrongdoers.

That also will rule out extinction events as humanity near the last days will be pretty mixed by Gog & Magog with the innocent & wrongdoers mingling among themselves, so it could not be an extinction event.

It has to do with theology, as prophecies do not account for a human extinction, something will have to give. There is a prophecy of Earth being engulfed in a heavy smoke though, Surah Al Dukhan (The Smoke).
The event of a nuclear winter provoked by mankind is therefore possible.

I will now soon start exegesis of Surah Al-Rahman & Al-Dukhan in following posts, unless Allah Wills otherwise (illa an yasha'a Allah).
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

KDC501

Salam Nabster,

I've read your posts and it's a very interesting theory that you have but I think you're overthinking things. Yes I agree America (the american pro-war/globalist cabal) has instigated this war with Russia.  This was already predicted months in advance by right-wing pundits (who the media call conspiracy theorist) Alex Jones. This is not prophetic. It's just analyzing patterns and LISTENING to what these demons say in their global forums and press conferences. Joe Biden said for months over and over again that Ukraine should be part of NATO. They knew that Russia would retaliate because for years Russia has said that they will not allow NATO next door to them which will make that nuclear and military strikes against russia more easier. .  I advise you and everyone else that is reading this post to read up on the history of NATO and why it was formed. America and NATO broke their agreement with Russia and has been expanding NATO for years. NATO is a tool used by America and Globalist to push Russia in a corner.

For more perspective, this war with Ukraine didn't start this year but started in 2014 when the Ukrainian neo-nazi movement (funded by the US government) removed the elected president of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych in a coup because Viktor wasn't pro-nato or pro-globalist and was friendly with Putin. The dumbas region (eastern region of Ukraine)   that has the most ethnic russians in Ukraine decided to break away from Ukraine because of the coup. And it is because of that move for 8 years the dumbas region has been shelled and bombed by Ukrainians. This war (for 8 years) claimed the lives of over 14,000 citizens. Now that the pro-pedophila, pro-war, anti-God faction, the democrat elites in America are in charge, they are trying to seal their power by instigating a war with Russia which they know they can win in order to institute martial law in their country and to seize power in their country for a generation.

What we're witnessing right now is a major move by the Globalist elite in Europe and in the West to spark WW3 to handle the following agendas :-

• Create a new world order system where countries will be under the control of a ONE body system.
  • Remove dissents in society that will not bow to there system. This will be libertarians, and all peoples from the three major religions; Christianity, Islam and Judaism
  • Remove God or any religions of God and make the STATE the head of all decisions and affairs. Watch the episode called the Obsolete Man from the series 'The Twilight Zone'  for perspective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMLWXsV0E-M
  • To promote woke agenda and LGBTQ+ agenda as a tool to brainwash young adults. This is clearly prevalent right now in America, Canada, the UK and other countries in Europe.
  • Schools will become brainwashing camps to create foot soldiers for the government. They will teach kids to disobey their parents and even go against them if they become enemies of the state.
  • Promote a socialist system of dependency, whereby society will become slaves to their governments.
  • Remove private ownership (a direct result of socialism). You will not own anything. Everything will be rented to you by the government. This agenda was part of the World Economic forum 2020. This is not a conspiracy. This is from their own World Economic Forum! https://rumble.com/vdgi1h-world-economic-forum-by-2030-youll-own-nothing-and-youll-be-happy-about-it.html

What we are witnessing sir, is vastly more evil than you could possibly imagine. People are now starting to wake up to the lies of the main stream media and the large organizations such as WHO and the UN. We are right now in the midst of a global takeover by the extreme radical left-wing lunatics who see themselves as gods among men to dictate what you should think and believe in.

These are things that I believe will happen in the following months/years :-

• Eventually WW3 will come to past. This is inevitable. The US and globalist elite will plan a major terrorist attack in Ukraine harming hundreds of people. This will be a ruse to get the world on board to start WW3. I believe this attack will be in the form of chemical weapons, since the media is trying to push the idea to the public that russia will attack Ukrainians with a chemical attack.
  • When WW3 begins they will be a major global shortage of food and other resources. We are currently witnessing this happening right now, but, when the war starts it will be 100 times more worse.
  • When food and resources become limited governments will use this opportunity to enact high taxes in society in the guise of the 'rich must pay for the poor' programme. Eventually those that are of the middle-class and lower-upper class in society will be eliminated from that category and will become lower class subjects. Only the very top elites and affluent in society will survive these government mandates and taxes.
  • When food and resources become limited and taxes can't be paid the government under the guise of posing as the saviours of it's people will enact a strict credit score system (something similar to what China has but much worse). This system will be used as a means to rate people based on their ability to comply with the laws of the government. Anyone that refuses to comply with their laws will be eliminated from participating in society. They will be locked out of their finances and possibly placed in slave or re-education camps.
  • Eventually when the war is over and the east becomes a nuclear wasteland the world elites will come together to enact a new world system whereby they will eliminate all local currencies and substitute it with a cryptocurrency that will be CONTROLLED by the government. This was spoken off in the Economic forum in dubai of this year. Where a speaker said point blank that the future is "blockchain". For reference: https://rumble.com/vzmoaq-world-government-summit-in-dubai-march-30-2022-with-klaus-schwab.html. This digital currency will not be the same as bitcoin which isn't controlled by a governing body. When this happens governments will have complete and total control of all individual assets. If you decide to riot or dissent they can lock you out completely from accessing your finances.
  • The globalist elite will use food and resources as bargaining chips to push their own radical policies in other countries. And most countries will accept. Why? Because people need to eat.

Do I believe they will succeed in this. Yes I do. They have the power to do so. And I believe we will all witness this. However I make an oath to God and God is my witness if these things come to past I will not bow to their laws nor will I accept these devils as my masters. If I have to, I will fight to the very end until there is no more life in me. This is the way in which a servant must live his life. We men who bow and submit to Almighty God hold the mantle of responsibility to lead the charge as soldiers of God against the evil and the corrupt. Despite the great evil that I believe will come to all of us, I also firmly believe that we are on the brink of a great spiritual awakening which will bring people closer to God and God consciousness. The great evil will be with us only for a little while until men like us with the courage, the brains and the will decide to break and utterly destroy these satanic lunatics.

Regards,

Kevin Cooper

KDC501

theNabster

Bro KDC501
Salam
You're giving me too much credit, my posts are a reflection on Imran Hosein exegesis, eschatology & analysis, but Allah promised the forces of Gog & Magog will surely be defeated, it's all in Surah Al-Rahman, the fate of the West is destruction, by nuke war or other means, Qur'an clarifies that no wicked city will be spared.
Praying for your health.
Nabil H

PS of course the scenario you are painting is very pleasant to Satan, but I believe it will rather be the wicked cities of the West that will turn into nuclear waste lands, Russia will be spared as per Quranic prophecy that liberators of the oppressed will be protected. Russia has been a victim since the Bolsheviks took over.

As exhibit consider this:
https://twitter.com/JoeBro20802650/status/1517129815404523520
Israel adds China's yuan for the first time ever while cutting its dollar holdings in biggest currency reshuffle in a decade.
It seems the United States are going to get their own Bolshevik revolution pretty soon, things might be going to move pretty fast.

XavierSlaveofGod

Salam All.

I love Russia and pray for her peace. Russia has suffered so much in the last century. Europe was distracted by World War and the Bolshevik Communists took over Orthodox Christian Russia, as was so rightly mentioned. It is a tragedy.

In the days of Tsar Alexander II, America and Russia were great friends. Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote a Poem about it: https://www.poeticous.com/oliver-wendell-holmes/welcome-to-the-grand-duke-alexis?locale=en

I pray they become so once again, and the World has True Peace, with Love of God, and Love of Neighbor, practiced by everyone.

God Bless,
N. Xavier.
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. Love God above all else."(Mat 22:35-38).

KDC501

Quote from: theNabster on April 21, 2022, 10:10:31 PM
Bro KDC501
Salam
You're giving me too much credit, my posts are a reflection on Imran Hosein exegesis, eschatology & analysis, but Allah promised the forces of Gog & Magog will surely be defeated, it's all in Surah Al-Rahman, the fate of the West is destruction, by nuke war or other means, Qur'an clarifies that no wicked city will be spared.
Praying for your health.
Nabil H

PS of course the scenario you are painting is very pleasant to Satan, but I believe it will rather be the wicked cities of the West that will turn into nuclear waste lands, Russia will be spared as per Quranic prophecy that liberators of the oppressed will be protected. Russia has been a victim since the Bolsheviks took over.

Israel adds China's yuan for the first time ever while cutting its dollar holdings in biggest currency reshuffle in a decade.
It seems the United States are going to get their own Bolshevik revolution pretty soon, things might be going to move pretty fast.

Salam Nabster,

The American cabal wouldn't have instigated this war unless they knew that they can win. Russia (and even if you put China with them too) cannot win a war with America. Period. I think folks need a wake call about how ruthless the American globalist cabal really are. Take for instance...Afghanistan. America didn't lost Afghanistan to the Taliban they GAVE IT TO THEM. America could have beaten the taliban easily in under a year or less. The war in Afghanistan wasn't about liberating the Afghans or war against terror it was about funneling money and fattening the pocket of the military industrial complex. This was found out years ago by Julian Assange the founder of Wikileaks who is now currently in prison because of the war-criminal, Obama. America has enough bombs to blow up the entire world TEN TIMES OVER. Plus American forces are battle-hardened from numerous battles. If America really fights, and I mean really , Russia and which every country comes against them are screwed. Royally.

I don't know of any Quranic prophecy that points to destruction of any specific country, however let's keep an open mind that America is clearly not the only country on the planet that reeks of corruption and evil. China right is killing muslims by the hundreds and NK is killing and enslaving its own citizens every day. America has lots good people. People who understand just as I do what is actually happening in the world right now.

Regards,

Kevin

theNabster

Bro KDC501 Kevin
Salam again,

I duly note that you want to believe the United States is very powerful & that even Allah cannot defeat them.
Your pro Americanism is all yours, I'm against oppression, the Americas were built on oppression & genocide of the natives, Allah disapproves of this, he is alsabur / the patient, but in the end like other empires, the oppressors are destroyed,

I believe maybe Insha'Allah Russia will by Allah's leave destroy the evil empire that is the Anglo-Zionist empire whose army is NATO & the Anglo-Saxon Military Industrial Complex.
So I let Allah deal with the ingrate transgressors.

And you keep defending America & keep believing they are unstoppable. Allah is Greater than America & any ingrate infidels.

Salam
Nabil H

XavierSlaveofGod

Salam Nabster,

I must respectfully disagree. America gives full freedom to Muslims and does not in any way persecute them, unlike, for e.g. Communist China which terribly persecutes Muslims. Once upon a time, true, other races and religions were treated with suspicion. But today, relations between Christians, Jews and Muslims are excellent in America, as between Blacks, Whites and Asians etc. Some say Barack Husein Obama, because of his Muslim name, is a Muslim. But he became President of America, and White Americans also supported him, though he was Black. Of course, some disagree with his Pro-Abortion Politics, but that's another issue, and is something perfectly legitimate imho (doesn't the Quran also condemn Abortion as Killing? Muslim friends have told me it is Haram in Islam), and certainly Science also (my Mother is an Ultra-Sound Doctor) clearly shows the Child is Alive and has a Beating Heart soon after conception (like 4 or 5 weeks) and therefore killing him or her is a Grave Sin.

God of course will judge wicked Nations, and reward righteous Nations. Even the Bible says so: "Blessed is the nation whose God is Yahweh; and the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance." (Psa 33:12). America, with its Christian Roots, is the Most Prosperous Country in the Whole World, with an Economy of over 20 Trillion Dollars. Some would call that the Manifest Blessing of God upon America: God also promises Nations that keep His Word will have Dominion over other Nations: "5Yet so if thou hear the voice of the Lord thy God, and keep all things that he hath ordained, and which I command thee this day, he will bless thee, as he hath promised. 6Thou shalt lend to many nations, and thou shalt borrow of no man. Thou shalt have dominion over very many nations, and no one shall have dominion over thee." (Deut 15:5-6)

America fought against the Nazis in World War II, who were evil people, and against Communists during the Cold War, who were also evil. Communists persecuted all religions, including Muslims. They destroyed Churches and Mosques among other atrocities. America has of course made a few mistakes here and there, as every nation has. But God is merciful and forgives those who ask Him. Americans often pray "God bless America" and "Lord have Mercy on us" much more, alas, than many Europeans currently do. In earlier ages, Europe was very devout, but today they are less so. America, on the whole, remains more devoted to God. Anyway, most political decisions taken today are not based on religion but are secular.

May God guide you,
In Christ, Xavier.
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. Love God above all else."(Mat 22:35-38).

theNabster

XavierSlaveofGod
Peace, Salam, Shalom Mr Xavier,
I understand where you are coming from & I do not wish to argue with you.
Salam
Nabil H

good logic

Usually I do the good things and bad things about America. However lately the bad has outnumbered the good .
SO here is a list for info to those who for some unknown reason are not aware of what America did and is still doing in the 20th/21st century:

https://leftypedia.org/wiki/List_of_atrocities_committed_by_the_United_States

Surely these are not all lies?
Most Americans are aware of what their leaders  and their system are doing and are holding them to account ,in words at least.
However things could change if GOD wills to open up the hearts.Many citizens have good hearts to see things with honesty.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

KDC501

Quote from: theNabster on April 28, 2022, 07:27:36 PM
Bro KDC501 Kevin
Salam again,

I duly note that you want to believe the United States is very powerful & that even Allah cannot defeat them.
Your pro Americanism is all yours, I'm against oppression, the Americas were built on oppression & genocide of the natives, Allah disapproves of this, he is alsabur / the patient, but in the end like other empires, the oppressors are destroyed,

I believe maybe Insha'Allah Russia will by Allah's leave destroy the evil empire that is the Anglo-Zionist empire whose army is NATO & the Anglo-Saxon Military Industrial Complex.
So I let Allah deal with the ingrate transgressors.

And you keep defending America & keep believing they are unstoppable. Allah is Greater than America & any ingrate infidels.

Salam
Nabil H

Salam Nabster,

Of course God is greater than any nation. What I'm saying is that not everything is so black and white as you are portraying it to be. Not everyone in America is bad. They're lots of good decent people in America. Also despite all the bad that America has done America has done a lot of good.

For example, while slavery was being practiced in pretty much the vast majority of countries in the world (even in countries TODAY), America is the ONLY nation that went to war to permanently end the practice. It's founding constitution where all men are created equal and have the right to freely worship and say what they want to say are principles that all nations should strive for. These types of ideals, is primarily the reason why for many years America has been the leading country among all other nations.

Also this bias stance of America being oppressors of the natives in America, I urge you to find one nation today that has not taken land from others. EVERY TRIBE, EVERY RACE, from EVERY PART OF THE GLOBE is guilty of this. Especially those from the "Islamic" era. Even if you look in the Bible, Joshua was commanded BY GOD to take lands through brute force, vanquishing all its inhabitants.

I'm not defending America for the crimes that she has committed. All I'm saying is that there are other nations that are guilty of horrendous crimes as well.

Regards,

Kevin.

Euphoric

Quote from: KDC501 on April 29, 2022, 10:36:20 AM
Not everyone in America is bad. They're lots of good decent people in America. Also despite all the bad that America has done America has done a lot of good.

US has been in constant war majority of its existence, it being the aggressor. Sure, there are good and bad people everywhere. But they're still responsible for their governments actions. Every American has blood on their hands. They're responsible.

QuoteFor example, while slavery was being practiced in pretty much the vast majority of countries in the world (even in countries TODAY), America is the ONLY nation that went to war to permanently end the practice. It's founding constitution where all men are created equal and have the right to freely worship and say what they want to say are principles that all nations should strive for. These types of ideals, is primarily the reason why for many years America has been the leading country among all other nations.

That's silly. The people who wrote the Constitution were slave owners themselves. Created equal only applied to Anglo-Saxon, not Native Americans, Africans, Chinese.

America has been leading through military threats, sanctions and destruction, not ideals.

You don't follow America? Well prepared to be attacked.

QuoteAlso this bias stance of America being oppressors of the natives in America, I urge you to find one nation today that has not taken land from others. EVERY TRIBE, EVERY RACE, from EVERY PART OF THE GLOBE is guilty of this. Especially those from the "Islamic" era. Even if you look in the Bible, Joshua was commanded BY GOD to take lands through brute force, vanquishing all its inhabitants.

America was taken through genocide. With the Bible in one hand and rifle in the other. This is a fact. We're not talking about fictional stories.

QuoteI'm not defending America for the crimes that she has committed. All I'm saying is that there are other nations that are guilty of horrendous crimes as well.

You're definitely defending.

Euphoric

Quote from: theNabster on April 21, 2022, 10:10:31 PM
Salam
Praying for your health.
Nabil H

Do you really believe Quran is showing prophecies? Only futuristic things mentioned are things related to judgement day and hereafter.

All this connection about doomsday and final wars is unfound in the Quran. It's simply a copy of Christian folklore.

Everyone thinks their generation is something special and prophecies are unraveling. This has been going on for thousands of years and no end in sight.

theNabster

Quote from: Euphoric on April 29, 2022, 03:57:11 PM
Do you really believe Quran is showing prophecies? Only futuristic things mentioned are things related to judgement day and hereafter.

Yes Euphoric, I do believe Qur'an shows prophecies, & two Surahs prophesy global nuke wars -

Allah says Qur'an tibyan likulli shai'i - explanation for all things...

Qur'an 16:89
وَيَوْمَ نَبْعَثُ فِى كُلِّ أُمَّةٍۢ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ ۖ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ شَهِيدًا عَلَىٰ هَـٰٓؤُلَآءِ ۚ وَنَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبَ تِبْيَـٰنًۭا لِّكُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ وَهُدًۭى وَرَحْمَةًۭ وَبُشْرَىٰ لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ

˹Consider, O  Prophet,˺ the Day We will call against every faith-community a witness of their own. And We will call you to be a witness against these ˹people of yours˺. We have revealed to you the Book as an explanation of all things, a guide, a mercy, and good news for those who ˹fully˺ submit.

& Allah knows best.

Euphoric

Quote from: theNabster on May 04, 2022, 12:24:37 PM
Yes Euphoric, I do believe Qur'an shows prophecies, & two Surahs prophesy global nuke wars -

Allah says Qur'an tibyan likulli shai'i - explanation for all things...

Qur'an 16:89
وَيَوْمَ نَبْعَثُ فِى كُلِّ أُمَّةٍۢ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ ۖ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ شَهِيدًا عَلَىٰ هَـٰٓؤُلَآءِ ۚ وَنَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبَ تِبْيَـٰنًۭا لِّكُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ وَهُدًۭى وَرَحْمَةًۭ وَبُشْرَىٰ لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ

˹Consider, O  Prophet,˺ the Day We will call against every faith-community a witness of their own. And We will call you to be a witness against these ˹people of yours˺. We have revealed to you the Book as an explanation of all things, a guide, a mercy, and good news for those who ˹fully˺ submit.

& Allah knows best.

Which ayah prophesy nuclear wars?

What is 16:89 connection?

theNabster

I have now put up a thread on @Twitter about possibility of nuclear war prophesied in Qur'an from verses in Surahs 55 & 44 -
https://twitter.com/meNabster/status/1528490573971210240

I might post these aggregated as a thread here on free-minds.org

@Twitter is my main source of communication nowadays.

KDC501

Quote from: KDC501 on April 19, 2022, 02:29:50 PM
Salam Nabster,

I've read your posts and it's a very interesting theory that you have but I think you're overthinking things. Yes I agree America (the american pro-war/globalist cabal) has instigated this war with Russia.  This was already predicted months in advance by right-wing pundits (who the media call conspiracy theorist) Alex Jones. This is not prophetic. It's just analyzing patterns and LISTENING to what these demons say in their global forums and press conferences. Joe Biden said for months over and over again that Ukraine should be part of NATO. They knew that Russia would retaliate because for years Russia has said that they will not allow NATO next door to them which will make that nuclear and military strikes against russia more easier. .  I advise you and everyone else that is reading this post to read up on the history of NATO and why it was formed. America and NATO broke their agreement with Russia and has been expanding NATO for years. NATO is a tool used by America and Globalist to push Russia in a corner.

For more perspective, this war with Ukraine didn't start this year but started in 2014 when the Ukrainian neo-nazi movement (funded by the US government) removed the elected president of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych in a coup because Viktor wasn't pro-nato or pro-globalist and was friendly with Putin. The dumbas region (eastern region of Ukraine)   that has the most ethnic russians in Ukraine decided to break away from Ukraine because of the coup. And it is because of that move for 8 years the dumbas region has been shelled and bombed by Ukrainians. This war (for 8 years) claimed the lives of over 14,000 citizens. Now that the pro-pedophila, pro-war, anti-God faction, the democrat elites in America are in charge, they are trying to seal their power by instigating a war with Russia which they know they can win in order to institute martial law in their country and to seize power in their country for a generation.

What we're witnessing right now is a major move by the Globalist elite in Europe and in the West to spark WW3 to handle the following agendas :-

• Create a new world order system where countries will be under the control of a ONE body system.
  • Remove dissents in society that will not bow to there system. This will be libertarians, and all peoples from the three major religions; Christianity, Islam and Judaism
  • Remove God or any religions of God and make the STATE the head of all decisions and affairs. Watch the episode called the Obsolete Man from the series 'The Twilight Zone'  for perspective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMLWXsV0E-M
  • To promote woke agenda and LGBTQ+ agenda as a tool to brainwash young adults. This is clearly prevalent right now in America, Canada, the UK and other countries in Europe.
  • Schools will become brainwashing camps to create foot soldiers for the government. They will teach kids to disobey their parents and even go against them if they become enemies of the state.
  • Promote a socialist system of dependency, whereby society will become slaves to their governments.
  • Remove private ownership (a direct result of socialism). You will not own anything. Everything will be rented to you by the government. This agenda was part of the World Economic forum 2020. This is not a conspiracy. This is from their own World Economic Forum! https://rumble.com/vdgi1h-world-economic-forum-by-2030-youll-own-nothing-and-youll-be-happy-about-it.html

What we are witnessing sir, is vastly more evil than you could possibly imagine. People are now starting to wake up to the lies of the main stream media and the large organizations such as WHO and the UN. We are right now in the midst of a global takeover by the extreme radical left-wing lunatics who see themselves as gods among men to dictate what you should think and believe in.

These are things that I believe will happen in the following months/years :-

• Eventually WW3 will come to past. This is inevitable. The US and globalist elite will plan a major terrorist attack in Ukraine harming hundreds of people. This will be a ruse to get the world on board to start WW3. I believe this attack will be in the form of chemical weapons, since the media is trying to push the idea to the public that russia will attack Ukrainians with a chemical attack.
  • When WW3 begins they will be a major global shortage of food and other resources. We are currently witnessing this happening right now, but, when the war starts it will be 100 times more worse.
  • When food and resources become limited governments will use this opportunity to enact high taxes in society in the guise of the 'rich must pay for the poor' programme. Eventually those that are of the middle-class and lower-upper class in society will be eliminated from that category and will become lower class subjects. Only the very top elites and affluent in society will survive these government mandates and taxes.
  • When food and resources become limited and taxes can't be paid the government under the guise of posing as the saviours of it's people will enact a strict credit score system (something similar to what China has but much worse). This system will be used as a means to rate people based on their ability to comply with the laws of the government. Anyone that refuses to comply with their laws will be eliminated from participating in society. They will be locked out of their finances and possibly placed in slave or re-education camps.
  • Eventually when the war is over and the east becomes a nuclear wasteland the world elites will come together to enact a new world system whereby they will eliminate all local currencies and substitute it with a cryptocurrency that will be CONTROLLED by the government. This was spoken off in the Economic forum in dubai of this year. Where a speaker said point blank that the future is "blockchain". For reference: https://rumble.com/vzmoaq-world-government-summit-in-dubai-march-30-2022-with-klaus-schwab.html. This digital currency will not be the same as bitcoin which isn't controlled by a governing body. When this happens governments will have complete and total control of all individual assets. If you decide to riot or dissent they can lock you out completely from accessing your finances.
  • The globalist elite will use food and resources as bargaining chips to push their own radical policies in other countries. And most countries will accept. Why? Because people need to eat.

Do I believe they will succeed in this. Yes I do. They have the power to do so. And I believe we will all witness this. However I make an oath to God and God is my witness if these things come to past I will not bow to their laws nor will I accept these devils as my masters. If I have to, I will fight to the very end until there is no more life in me. This is the way in which a servant must live his life. We men who bow and submit to Almighty God hold the mantle of responsibility to lead the charge as soldiers of God against the evil and the corrupt. Despite the great evil that I believe will come to all of us, I also firmly believe that we are on the brink of a great spiritual awakening which will bring people closer to God and God consciousness. The great evil will be with us only for a little while until men like us with the courage, the brains and the will decide to break and utterly destroy these satanic lunatics.

Regards,

Kevin Cooper

This is a follow up to the statement I made recently. Today it was announced by Jerome Powell the Chair of the Federal Reserve of the United States that the US will be examining a digital currency that will be controlled by the government. If such an undertaking is to take place it will effectively mean the beginning of the end of freedom itself. What this means is
:-

• Governments will have the ability to monitor every purchase you ever made. And where you made it.
  • Governments will have the ability TO LOCK ALL YOUR FINANCES WITH EASE. You disagree with them they lock your account. Basically the gov will have ownership of your finances and not you.

Another penny in the jar for the 'conspiracy theorists'. In the Caribbean (where I reside) Jamaica has its own digital currency which was launched just this month. Read here: https://www.outlookindia.com/business/jamaica-launches-jam-dex-becomes-first-nation-to-legalise-digital-currency-news-201592

My brothers in faith we are on the brink of a new world order that is totalitarian, anti-God and satanic in nature. For those of us in the western hemisphere like myself we need to prepare for the worse. As I stated weeks ago food storages are going to get worse and it has. Oil and gas prices will go up. This is their plan to push electric cars for their own 'climate change' cult they have formulated. But more importantly it's a way to squeeze out the private sector and to place more power in government hands. And if you think this is a joke, the EU just voted to stop the manufacture of combustion engine cars by 2035. Read Here: https://www.transportenvironment.org/discover/te-reaction-to-meps-vote-on-eu-clean-car-rules/

This is not a coincidence. This was their plan. Cuz a massive gas shortage and get more people to conform to their way of thinking. The globalist and the world elites are planning to control the world with an iron fist of fear and conformity. Pushing satanic agenda, LGBTQ, and "equity" which means in laymen (if you have more of something I have the right take it from you). Our finances, your assets, your very ability to voice your own God given opinions are at stake. Your food, security and our ability to practice our faith this affects all of this. War is inevitable if we are to survive in the years ahead. If we don't fight we will have no future and our children will be come brain-dead zombies for the world to abuse and destroy.

I urge you all to start finding ways to become self-sufficient. Learn to grow you own food. If you have money for land now is the time to make that investment. Learn to defend yourself and your family. If your country allows you to own a gun get one as soon as possible. Hard times are coming. Whatever is worth having there's always someone that wants to take it.

Regards,

Kevin Cooper