News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

assistance required.

Started by imrankhawaja, March 15, 2019, 11:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

hi/salam/peace,

Admins and members i cant see the unread posts and unread replies section usually we have on top of the page.

may b its due to a change in forum style/pattern so can anybody help me how to locate that feature?

God bless you all.

Wakas

Thanks for pointing this out. Likely an oversight. I have alerted the team.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Wakas

It's there, top right (under search box), on desktop.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

imrankhawaja

thanks wakas,

i am able to see now and also i can see all the unread threads from last dates its a good update.

God bless us all.

imrankhawaja

@ wakas i still cant see the unread replies to my posts..

The Sardar

It's not there for me either. Also i have an issue that some of members posting are missing words, i had to use the quote to see it, i noticed that there are diamond shaped with question mark that is causing it.

Layth

Can you please provide a screenshot so I can understand the problems better.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

imrankhawaja

its a new method to see the unread posts by clicking it on top right of desktop/page.

every section got unread posts so u have to go section by section to see the unread and new posts.

sections like general questions, question/comments about quran,offtopic, science, etc

u have to check manully.

hope it helps but the one who design that new pattern/style can tell in more technical way.

God bless us all.

imrankhawaja

Now you guys can see ALL UNREAD POSTS. same like before there is a small line on top right corner of the page.

Thanks ADMINs

God bless you all