About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

hajj is (in) the months well known... 2:197

Started by Wakas, November 15, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkhan

Quote from: almarh0m on February 18, 2023, 10:56:16 PM
Peace

I have a question to anyone in the forum about Hajj"" . Since when did 'Hajj' become exclusively for muslims only? Do you not think that belief contradicts 22/27?

وَأَذِّن فِي النَّاسِ بِالْحَجِّ يَأْتُوكَ رِجَالًا وَعَلَىٰ كُلِّ ضَامِرٍ يَأْتِينَ مِن كُلِّ فَجٍّ عَمِيقٍ
Transliteration:   Waaththin fee alnnasi bialhajji yatooka rijalan waAAala kulli damirin yateena min kulli fajjin AAameeqin
Yusuf Ali:   "And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;
Mohsin Khan:   And proclaim to mankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj ).
Saheeh:   And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass -

Most students of The Qurán know that there is no contradiction within Allah's Book of Guidance.

Peace

Yes.. Hope you don't mind to see my reply...

Yes.. Sure it was made for human being regardless of what faith they were in.. As we all aware there was No Haj before Ibrahim...  All it started after building the the Bait Al Mazaba Lin Nas 2:125...
In my understanding as of today the main purpose of building the house and then gradually converging the People towards the house is to expose that there is No god But God(Allah)... Simply spread the message to more communities..  Definitely Manasik do take place in Haj...  Remembering God alone is theme though as well many benefits to those whoever converge there...
But those who surrendered to God when they converge to the house it is different.. Their Haj is for Allah.. Read 2:196 for confirmation.. ie Haj and maintenance (umra) for Allah..

What exactly taking place in Haj from Ibrahim to Mohamed...  All prophets did converge in those well known Ash'hur (months) is spreading message to wider range of people mainly focusing on One God faith and leave all other gods and never associate anything with God.. God's  name to be mentioned as much as possible during this.. This is the utmost priority...  So God made the place so secured and restricted giving a full guarantee of safety in it for everyone .. And the house is situated in Masjid AL Haram (in restricted natural Sanctuary) .. Ibrahim and Ismail built the house house in that natural sancturary... So gradually the haj which is taking place became well known to everyone and where it take place and when it takes place.. God also without any ambiguity mentioned well known months since everyone knew..
And it does not start in full moon but in new moon as God precisely indicated that Hilal is indication for Haj.. For me these are four restricted months and that was well known from Prophet Ibrahim to Mohamed since God did show Ibrahim all Manasik..
Initially everyone came to Ibrahim to get the message as verses are clearly in 22:27 but to the house to witness what is benefit for them regardless of their faith.. If believers increase faith if nonbelievers perhaos they realize the Creator is One.. Meanwhile Ibrahim is spreading message from the sanctuary...similarly every prophet did that in the same house.  Coz in my understanding all prophets were not far away from the house built by Ibrahim.. Later only people spread throughout the world.. But still from far distance people converged even at the time of Ibrahim as verse clearly says.. So with Mohamed chapter closed.. And prophets sealed and Haj which initiated from Ibrahim came to an end coz mesaage is spread and people started spreading all corners of the earth.. And God intentionally eradicated the knowledge of well known months and the place of his house...  (for me personally it was in Madyan currently belonging to Egypt)..
But God clearly said in Quran after this year of theirs don't allow Mushrikun to enter Masjid AL Haram (to restricted Sanctuary) so definitely they invented another location which is Makka... When prophet MOHAMED demised and believrs diminished and disblievers and Munafiq especially took over Makka became icon...

Yes.. God has completed His Risala the message and and sealed prophets and there is no point of Haj...  Believrs have to take the book and remember God as much as they can...

God proclaimed the Haj for people (regardless of faith) once the house was built through Ibrahim and terminated everything with Mohamed...  That's my take and I am absolutely happy with it..

If God not let know to People God is One who will do that from the beginning.  That's the aim of Haj from the inception God is one and let people know that by converging to His house plus listening to His prophetic Messengers too. While all were one community God didnt initiate thus but when community one gradually became many God initiated it.. And ended it when world is not far from reach.  Are we not one community one community now?

Note..  Every nation was treated equally by God by letting them come to His house and the sanctuary and slaughter their own cattles and mention name of God.. That's for each nation manasik...

Additional point... I missed out...  If Allah not commanded believers in chaptet 9  verse 28 to not allow the Mushrik to Masjid AL Haram,  it would have become same like Makka now full of idolworship.. Allah knew He is gonna end the chaptet buy not giving his house and the masjid AL haram at the hands of mushrikun but God kept the purity of the location once His house located as it is..  Remember chapter 9 is last of few revelations to prophet MOHAMED and soon all all collapsed with time.. Only Munafiq and mushrikun joined hands and made their own religion.... Allah preserved His blessed land from idol worship..  Well planned by Allah...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Wakas

peace,
Quote from: almarh0m on February 18, 2023, 10:56:16 PM

I have a question to anyone in the forum about Hajj"" . Since when did 'Hajj' become exclusively for muslims only? Do you not think that belief contradicts 22/27?

See here for my view:
https://mypercept.co.uk/articles/meaning-hajj-Quran.html

QuoteParticipants
it is open to all mankind (who are willing to abide by the laws of the land) - for whoever is able to make a way to it [3:97, 9:18, 22:27]
if you wish to go but are prevented then send whatever is easy of gift/offering (with a representative) - if unable to do this then one can redeem by way of abstinence/charity/sacrifice [2:196]

This thread could also be read in conjunction with:
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610235.0

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]