News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

How to summon a Jinn!

Started by freshmad, December 21, 2010, 04:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CavemanDoctor

Chill out with the insults.  Tone it down a bit.
[url="http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/lockers/users/f/felder/public/kenny/papers/bell.html"]Most profound scientific discovery ever[/url]

Jack

Awwww. Somebody feels insulted because nobody is taking this summon-a-jinn nonsense seriously. Epic trolling.

You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

savage_carrot

It's similar to this. Read this stuff before and it's a waste of time and good candles.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Imaani1

why would you want to summon a jinn :&

hope4

Quote from: freshmad on December 22, 2010, 03:07:48 PM
You guys all are lame. you guys arent even true muslims. start understanding the quran more as it talks about jinns and such. ignorant fools.

Define a true muslim. Enlighten us. If in your opinion its calling jinns then you are waisting my time ;D
Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

freshmad

i am not saying to summon the jinn. i am just saying if anyone is interested in trying. and you people are acting like jinn don't exist or their aren't ways to actually summon them. jinns are real that what i am trying to prove. oh well i dont really care. peace everyone.

Kukumber

Peace

You post a lot of jinn posts for someone that "does not really care". So obviously it is important to you. However it is a reality that there are things that people will agree with you on, and things that they won't. Try not to take it so personally (as evidenced by your personal attacks).

Anyways, I can't really comment on these threads, as I have much to learn about islam, and I will get to the jinn one day god willing, but right now got a whole long list before them.

Kukumber

san

True Love waits forever -- some just choose to fall in love sooner than some others. And the rest is by the way... nothing.

mmkhan

Salaam bro,

Quote from: freshmad on December 22, 2010, 10:23:49 PM
i am not saying to summon the jinn. i am just saying if anyone is interested in trying. and you people are acting like jinn don't exist or their aren't ways to actually summon them. jinns are real that what i am trying to prove. oh well i dont really care. peace everyone.

Instead you can just quote an aayat to prove your point instead of posting pages and pages and pages of matter.

51:56    وما خلقت الجن والإنس إلا ليعبدون

51:56    I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to serve Me.

May Allah guide us all towards the Truth.  :pr
Mohammed M. Khan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Jack

Quote from: freshmad on December 22, 2010, 10:23:49 PM

You're not saying to summon the jinn? Then what are all those instructions for? How about you practice what you preach? Show us why we should "summon a jinn", or do you want others to do the work for you?

No need to generalize and outright make stuff up. Who in thread has said that 'jinn don't exist' ?

Peace
You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense