News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

A Strange Dream

Started by Abdul Gaffar, June 12, 2014, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdul Gaffar

One day, some 2-3 years back, i had a strange dream. Till today i am confused. It so happened that me, my wife and my parents were standing on a high wooden platform and could see the trees like bananas and other below the platform and the surroundings. Then suddenly i could see dark cloud swirling in and in the midst of the cloud, like water whirlpool, came out a black bird(seem like crow) and subsequently transformed into an angel riding a  horse, everything black-the angel, the cloths, horse etc. as it flew near us, it swayed its sword and i heard, through telepathy, him warning that we would go to hell. But suddenly thereafter i could see another angelic figure coming out of the same cloud in the same way but all in white. And it swayed it sword and said (again telepathic communication) you [i felt my wife included(not sure)] would not go to hell. And then he said that he would show me hell. In an instance, i was in a place very similar to the place where i was brought up. I saw the road all looking like molten lava and in one place a women was chained in beside a Jamun tree, from where we use to eat jamun during childhood. She was in deep pain (so intense that it cannot be expressed) and her body is like molten brass with molten materials spilling inside out from all parts of the body.
The most fascinating fact about that women was that i know her personally and that she was alive when i saw the dream. But after couple of month i got the news that she died due to some heart problem.
(sorry for my not so good english and my inability to express properly)
May Allah Subhanawataala guide us to the truth...........
"To Allah we belong and to him is our return" 2:155

JavaLatte

Quote from: Abdul Gaffar on June 12, 2014, 12:04:02 AM
The most fascinating fact about that women was that i know her personally and that she was alive when i saw the dream.

Salaam brother.

Do you think she is a good person when she still alive?

What did she believe?

Peace. 
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Abdul Gaffar

walaikum As'Salaam Sister

Actually i can't say if she is a good or bad person........it certainly doesn't show in the face........but what i certainly know is that she eloped with a Hindu Polytheist and was having all the gods pics in her matrimonial home....her husband never did converted to Islam though professed so...and i wondered if she prayed other gods to please her husband or other in-laws.......

at the time of the dream or even long before i never thought of her.....it was just out of the blue moon.

what thing that really fascinated me is that the dream shows that i was alive and she is dead. implies that to that to happen she has to die first while in actuallity we both were alive then......And then she died before me....

JavaLatte

Salaam brother Abdul Gaffar.

Quote from: Abdul Gaffar on June 12, 2014, 07:19:41 AM
what thing that really fascinated me is that the dream shows that i was alive and she is dead. implies that to that to happen she has to die first while in actuallity we both were alive then......And then she died before me....

I suppose it does not matter, because "dream" is something very unique.

Myself ever have dream where I see sort of place/city which is quite amazing, I guess it looked like a place made by human - but I'm not sure that current human able to make something like that.

I think as humans we do not know for sure whether what we saw in our dream is really going to happen or not, but what you saw in that dream is unusual indeed.

Meanwhile, related with punishment in Hell, according to my current understanding, when mushrik/evil people/people with many sins dies, then they are not straight to Hell, but first they will undergo God's court (the Day of Judgement).

Peace.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Abdul Gaffar

Meanwhile, related with punishment in Hell, according to my current understanding, when mushrik/evil people/people with many sins dies, then they are not straight to Hell, but first they will undergo God's court (the Day of Judgement).

Salam Sister

yes i agree with your point of view that one has to under go the Day of Judgment...........

i am not excited about the content of the dream.........i only took this as a warning or guidance to me from Allah as it was one of those unusual dream i dreamt when i was in the phase of reverting from sunni muslim to just muslim.....when i was trying to convince my acquaintances the fallacy of today's Islam propagated by mullas.......

Man of Faith

Peace,

I seldom remember any of my dreams nowadays. And there are very few nightmares over the years that have frightened me and the only recent, about 7 years ago, was eyes staring and approaching me silently but in a intimidating way until I woke up shocked. I took it as a sign of God's wrath on me, and I actually begun to change my life after that.

Sometimes 5-10 years ago I usually dreamed of flying and that is was the most common dream. But they had some weird element where I had to avoid power lines above me and not collide with them. That was my biggest challenge, those power lines. And sometimes during the dream I could suddenly lose the ability to fly. But dreaming of being like superman was really exciting.

I used to dream nightmares sometimes but they did not scare me except the eyes mentioned above. Crazy dreams like me being some soldier running around taking bullets but heroically kept fighting despite that. The interesting thing was that I really felt some pain in the dream even if I imagined it.

But dreams have not approached me the past few years, that I can remember.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Abdul Gaffar

peace brother

yeah seldom people (including me) remember their dreams completely and in such details as it happened to me in this case and other similar cases where i felt that i was guided by Allah SWT........this dream of mine, i felt, is some sort of sequence in heavenly guidance dreams which i remember in details....only there are three dreams, including this,this being the last, that i felt is unique and helpful in my spiritual guidance....and those dreams really worked as booster for me to follow the 'straight path'......after this i never dreamnt any such things nor could i completely remember any dreams thereafter...