News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Hatred is the razor, that shaves away the deen!

Started by shaikhrafique, October 30, 2022, 06:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaikhrafique

Hatred  is the razor, that shaves away the deen! :wow

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, you will not enter Paradise until you submit to Islam. And, you will not submit to Islam until you love one another. Extend the greeting to one another and you will love one another. Beware of hatred, for it is the razor. I do not tell you that it shaves the hair, but it shaves away the deen."

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ أَبِي أُوَيْسٍ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي أَخِي، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ بِلاَلٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ بْنِ أَبِي أُسَيْدٍ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، لاَ تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ حَتَّى تُسْلِمُوا، وَلاَ تُسْلِمُوا حَتَّى تَحَابُّوا، وَأَفْشُوا السَّلاَمَ تَحَابُّوا، وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْبُغْضَةَ، فَإِنَّهَا هِيَ الْحَالِقَةُ، لاَ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ‏:‏ تَحْلِقُ الشَّعْرَ، وَلَكِنْ تَحْلِقُ الدِّينَ‏.‏
  (الألباني حسن لغيره)   

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, you will not enter Paradise until you submit to Islam. And, you will not submit to Islam until you love one another. Extend the greeting to one another and you will love one another. Beware of hatred, for it is the razor. I do not tell you that it shaves the hair, but it shaves away the deen."

This hadith reveals three things, first is that nobody can enter Paradise until he/she accepts Islam, because no other religion except Islam will be accepted in the Day of Resurrection.
Second is that, despite acceptance Islam, it is necessary that there should be love, affection and sympathy among the Muslims also.

And, to achieve this purpose, greeting should be extended among themselves.
And the third is most important, it means that
abhorrence, loathing, or abomination etc. should not be among the faithful believer and heart should be clean from malice, ill feeling bitterness and arrogance from others.

The holy Prophet PBUH said,"
Anyone has an atom's weight of arrogance in his heart will not enter Paradise." A man said:" What if one likes his clothes and shoes to look good?" He said: "Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance is to reject the truth and look down on people."
Sahih/Authentic. - [Muslim]

So, in order to entering Paradise, every faithful believer should arrange to act upon this hadith, amin.

good logic

Peace brother .
Greetings to you.
I often wonder about the sayings of the prophet since he did not ask for them to be left in a book like he did with Qoran or did he?

So many people heard him say lots of things and reported them to us , how do we confirm this ? Did he ask them to report everything he said to us?

Would nt you think that if he wanted to pass on his own message to us, he would leave for us Qoran and his sayings to be passed on directly in another book without others reporting them to us after his death?

In that case we would have had two books:
1-Qoran which is what GOD revealed to him to pass on. i.e GOD s words
2- His own book which would have been the sayings of the prophet. i.e Words of the prophet.

Which means GOD s words will take precedence  and the prophet s words will never contradict or replace GOD s words since he was GOD s messenger passing on a message from GOD..

So what GOD says  is sufficient in this case. GOD s message also instructs us not to hate and be arrogant.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Wakas

Misconception: Must be "Muslim" or you will go to Hell
https://misconceptions-about-islam.com/misconception.php?id=3

Background: Some think that a person must be a Muslim to enter paradise/heaven, and if not, they will go to Hell once they die.

The Quran repeatedly states the criteria for success as monotheism, recognition of accountability and being righteous:

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Nazarenes*, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear upon them, nor shall they grieve. [2:62]

Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Sabiens, and the Nazarenes*; whoever of them believes in God and the Last Day and does good works, then they will have nothing to fear nor will they grieve. [5:69]
*commonly translated as "Christians" but more likely refers to the followers of Jesus of Nazareth, hence Nazarenes.

The Quran also states that there are some of "the people of the book" (i.e. followers of previous revelations) that are righteous and will be rewarded:

And if the followers of the Book had believed and guarded (against evil) We would certainly have covered their sins and We would certainly have made them enter gardens of bliss.
And if they had observed the taurat* and the injeel* and that which was revealed to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from above and beneath them, there is a party of them keeping to the moderate course, and (as for) most of them, evil is that which they do.
[5:65-66]
*commonly translated as Torah and Gospels respectively.

They are not all alike; of the followers of the Book there is an upright party; they recite God's communications in the night and they adore (Him).
They believe in God and the last day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and they strive with one another in good deeds. These are of the righteous.
And whatever good they do, they shall not be denied it, and God knows those who are forethoughtful.
[3:113-115]

And from among the people of Moses are a community who guide with the truth and with it they do justice.
[7:159]
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

good logic

Brother Wakas.
Quote :

"Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Sabiens, and the Nazarenes*; whoever of them believes in God and the Last Day and does good works, then they will have nothing to fear nor will they grieve. [5:69]
*commonly translated as "Christians" but more likely refers to the followers of Jesus of Nazareth, hence Nazarenes.
The Quran also states that there are some of "the people of the book" (i.e. followers of previous revelations) that are righteous and will be rewarded:"

Something about 5:69 that I used to get  wrong or did not really ponder before is this,:
Who are"THOSE WHO BELIEVE-" at the beginning of the verse?  Do they already believe in GOD, the last day and do good works? Why is GOD then saying to them later in the verse "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN GOD,THE LAST DAY AND DOES GOOD WORK" if He is addressing those who already do?

Also GOD in other verses of Qoran addresses "THOSE WHO BELIEVE" and instructs/ask them to believe in GOD, His messengers and books...etc.
The context and words of GOD s verses are never placed out of place. or contradict.

GOD is addressing different  people by "THOSE WHO BELIEVE"  according to the context. Believe can mean being secure in some tasks or being responsible about the security of tasks of others or ...as well as believe in things and believe/trust others...etc

We cannot be sure about personal beliefs of people anyway only GOD knows the inner most thoughts. And we do not have the job of assigning hell ,paradise or anything that is done by GOD Alone  .It is not up to anyone else even prophets.
Each one of us has only the task of securing their destiny to whatever they choose to secure it for. Whoever saves himself/herself from barely escaping hell, will succeed.
GOD bless you and all the brothers and sisters.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

hawk99

Peace,

Does anyone notice in the hadith of men in the opening post of this thread that the word Islam is left untranslated?

Also, most translators do the same thing.

[3:85] And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

God bless you

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

shaikhrafique

Reply to
good logic
:welcome:

QuoteSo many people heard him say lots of things and reported them to us , how do we confirm this ? Did he ask them to report everything he said to us?

Would nt you think that if he wanted to pass on his own message to us, he would leave for us Qoran and his sayings to be passed on directly in another book without others reporting them to us after his death?

Peace
Respected Brother!

I read your comment on my article and what you said about the hadith of the holy Prophet PBUH.
For your kind information, I want to say something, it is right that 'how do we confirm of a hadith that whether it is authentic or not and whether it is revealed from the holy Prophet PBUH or not'?

So, the righteously companions R.A. and the scholars of Islam made some rules to judge the hadith whether this is acceptable or not. And based on this principle, neither every hadith should be rejected and nor is accepted, but should be examined in the light of these principles and also by the secret research that have been made about the narrators?

However, if you see that the hadith mentioned in this article is fabricated, false or unacceptable,
Then tell me that anyone should act upon this hadith or not?

(1)   It means that he/she should accept Islam or not because hadith is fabricated and is not an authentic saying of the holy Prophet PBUH?
(2)   And he does not want to save from hell-fire and to enter Paradise because hadith is false?
(3)   Also he should not have love, affection or sympathy for others, but have hatred, enmity and grudge instead, because this hadith is unreliable?
(4)   He should not make good relationship to others by greeting to them, because hadith is totally fabricated?

Brother, Islam is a religion of nature, it just wants whatever it has been mentioned in this hadith. Do you reject all these by saying that "this hadith is invented by men and the holy Prophet PBUH did not say to us anything about this"?

Peace
Best regards

good logic

Peace brother.
You say, quote:
"Brother, Islam is a religion of nature, it just wants whatever it has been mentioned in this hadith. Do you reject all these by saying that "this hadith is invented by men and the holy Prophet PBUH did not say to us anything about this"?"

I am saying to you, are we not interested in what GOD is saying?
What is the use of GOD saying anything to us ?Why would GOD send us a message with a messenger? Or is the messenger giving us his own message/words? In that case he is his own messenger to us using his own words!
What do we do with GOD s message/words? ignore them?
Does GOD want the prophet to give us his own saying ? In this case GOD  has sent us some one else s message,the prophet s.

I am saying to you that we should value GOD s words above anyone else including the prophet..
GOD in His own words tells us that he did not leave anything out of His book/Qoran. What the prophet said and what anyone else says ,if it agrees with GOD s message means it has already been said by GOD in Qoran..
In other words the prophet will only say what agrees with Qoran, otherwise he will not be GOD s messenger.

Simple brother, I am saying to you hadith - men s words- comes from humans  Qoran -GOD s words- comes from GOD. Are they equal?
But you choose  as you are entitled to your choices.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

shaikhrafique

Rely to

good logic
  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

QuoteI am saying to you that we should value GOD s words above anyone else including the prophet..
GOD in His own words tells us that he did not leave anything out of His book/Qoran. What the prophet said and what anyone else says ,if it agrees with GOD s message means it has already been said by GOD in Qoran..
In other words the prophet will only say what agrees with Qoran, otherwise he will not be GOD s messenger.

Peace

Brother,

The holy Qur'an makes mentioned," O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end. Hast thou not seen those who pretend that they believe in that which is revealed unto thee and that which was revealed before thee, how they would go for judgment (in their disputes) to false deities when they have been ordered to abjure them? Satan would mislead them far astray." ( An-Nisa (The Women) 4:59)

Please tell me that how can you obey the messenger PBUH along with the obedience of Allah?
And how can you implement on this order of Allah," and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day?

Clear it by giving examples in practical life and not by theory?

You wrote that," GOD in His own words tells us that he did not leave anything out of His book/Qoran."
So, fulfill this Allah's commands according to the holy Qur'an without a hadith and reply by point to point and not by general expression. I challenge you that you can never reply these at all, except by your own thoughts and point of view: -

The holy Qur'an makes mention," Establish worship, pay the poor-due, and bow your heads with those who bow (in worship)". (Al-Baqara) 2:43).
So: -
(1)   What is the correct method to perform an obligatory Salat?
(2)   How many units (raka't) should be offered in Salat Zuhar, Asar or in other Salats?
(3)   How many are the obligations (fraiz) of Salat?
(4)   How many are the wajibat of Salat?
(5)   By which action the Salat goes invalid?
(6)   If a man commits a mistake in Slat, how can he reform it by 'sajda sahwah'?

(7) what is the fixed amount of Zakat from earning?
(8)   Who should pay Zakat (poor-due) and who are deserving to receive it?
(9)   How can a believer observer fasts of Ramadan and what are its terms and conditions according the holy Quran?
(10) And how do you establish you own Salat according the holy Quran, give an example?
(11) And if you offer funeral prayer on your dead, then what is its method apparat from hadith?

And whether it is right what I have written in my previous comment that:-
"However, if you see that the hadith mentioned in this article is fabricated, false or unacceptable,
Then tell me that anyone should act upon this hadith or not?

(1)   It means that he/she should accept Islam or not because hadith is fabricated and is not an authentic saying of the holy Prophet PBUH?
(2)   And he does not want to save from hell-fire and to enter Paradise because hadith is false?
(3)   Also he should not have love, affection or sympathy for others, but have hatred, enmity and grudge instead, because this hadith is unreliable?
(4)   He should not make good relationship to others by greeting to them, because hadith is totally fabricated?
Brother, Islam is a religion of nature, it just wants whatever it has been mentioned in this hadith. Do you reject all these by saying that "this hadith is invented by men and the holy Prophet PBUH did not say to us anything about this"?

And I say again that you should not reply as "something is better than nothing" but to the point and clear-cut arguments only,
Thanks.

Nom de plume

Quote from: shaikhrafique on October 30, 2022, 06:45:58 AM
This hadith reveals three things, first is that nobody can enter Paradise until he/she accepts Islam, because no other religion except Islam will be accepted in the Day of Resurrection.
Second is that, despite acceptance Islam, it is necessary that there should be love, affection and sympathy among the Muslims also.

what about Intuit peoples or Islanders?
what about those at time of Alexander?
400 year old after his time hearsays ...

https://penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/whiston_alexander_Jerusalem.xhtml

However, Parmenio alone went up to him, and asked him, How it came to pass, that when all others adored him, he should adore the High Priest of the Jews? To whom he replied, "I did not adore him, but That God who has honoured him with his High Priesthood. For I saw this very Person, in a Dream, in this very Habit, when I was in Dio of Macedonia: Who, when I was considering with myself how I might obtain the Dominion of Asia, exhorted me to make no Delay, but boldly to pass over the Sea thither; for that he would conduct my Army, and would give me the Dominion over the Persians. Whence it is, that having seen no other in that Habit, and now seeing this Person in it; and remembering that Vision and Exhortation which I had in my Dream, I believe that I bring this Army under the divine Conduct, and shall therewith conquer Darius, and destroy the Power of the Persians: And that all Things will succeed according to what is in my own Mind."

18:84 and gave we him of each thing a causeway (means)

Quote from: shaikhrafique on October 31, 2022, 11:22:53 PM
(1)   What is the correct method to perform an obligatory Salat?
(2)   How many units (raka't) should be offered in Salat Zuhar, Asar or in other Salats?
(3)   How many are the obligations (fraiz) of Salat?
(4)   How many are the wajibat of Salat?
(5)   By which action the Salat goes invalid?
(6)   If a man commits a mistake in Slat, how can he reform it by 'sajda sahwah'?

this about yoga? how elderly comply? how you know not fabricated?

good logic

Peace brother.
You say, quote:
"Please tell me that how can you obey the messenger PBUH along with the obedience of Allah?
And how can you implement on this order of Allah," and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day?"

First we have to understand that Allah and messenger is the message of Allah only ,otherwise if anyone gives us his/her words they are not GOD s message but their own message/words. They are substituting Allah s words and replacing them by their own.

GOD never ask us to "obey the prophet" why? All the verses are "obey GOD and obey the messenger"and one can never be a messenger of GOD if they deliver their own words. Only GOD s words/the message is delivered by GOD s messenger..If there is no message from GOD to be delivered ,there will be no messenger from GOD.

The messenger/Allah and the message are one unit that means GOD Alone is the authority of the Deen. GOD is the only judge that makes and establishes the law. Islam to GOD is following GOD ALONE ,OTHERWISE WE ARE MAKING OTHERS PARTNERS WITH HIM-SHIRK-

We have cited for the people every kind of example in this Qoran, that they may take heed.
وَلَقَد ضَرَبنا لِلنّاسِ فى هٰذَا القُرءانِ مِن كُلِّ مَثَلٍ لَعَلَّهُم يَتَذَكَّرونَ
An Arabic Quran, without any ambiguity, that they may be righteous.
قُرءانًا عَرَبِيًّا غَيرَ ذى عِوَجٍ لَعَلَّهُم يَتَّقونَ
God cites the example of a man who deals with disputing partners (Hadith)/A partner to GOD s words!, compared to a man who deals with only one consistent source (Qoran). Are they the same? Praise be to God; most of them do not know.
ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا رَجُلًا فيهِ شُرَكاءُ مُتَشٰكِسونَ وَرَجُلًا سَلَمًا لِرَجُلٍ هَل يَستَوِيانِ مَثَلًا الحَمدُ لِلَّهِ بَل أَكثَرُهُم لا يَعلَمونَ

Do you understand this very important point first? Then I will answer your questions from Qoran next,GOD willing if you believe Qoran is the  word of GOD and happy that GOD Alone judges His deen and GOD Alone guides, gives the commands and instructions

When God ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion. But when others are mentioned beside Him, they become satisfied.*
وَإِذا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَحدَهُ اشمَأَزَّت قُلوبُ الَّذينَ لا يُؤمِنونَ بِالـٔاخِرَةِ وَإِذا ذُكِرَ الَّذينَ مِن دونِهِ إِذا هُم يَستَبشِرونَ
GOD bless you.
Peace.