News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

anyone from bangladesh?

Started by mr. humble, May 27, 2006, 11:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr. humble

peace/salaam,

i have always wondered if there are any members in this forum who is from bangladesh and/or speaks bangla. please feel free to share on this thread.

peace, rifat

Lobster

lagta hai koi bhi bangladesh se nahin hai.
`What lies before us and what lies behind us is nothing compared to what lies within us.` - Emerson

'Phoenix! You are in Hot water, maybe you should change your name to Lobster.' - Khalil

mr. humble

peace,

phoenixa, this is a BANGLA thread, not a hindi/urdu thread :D

Quotelagta hai koi bhi bangladesh se nahin hai.

translation: it looks like there is noone from bangladesh.(besides me anyways)

shamsul-arefin

Hello Mr. Humble..... I am from bangladesh..and its nice to see fellow bengali here ..:)

peace

intifada

i was born in bangladesh, but don't live there. does that count? :D
the colour line
is the power line
is the poverty line

BH

I had a professor who was from Bangladesh.  Does that count for anything? ;D

mr. humble

salaam everyone,

big news!!!

Bangladeshi banker wins Nobel peace prize, finally i am truly proud of Bangladesh for contributing to the Nobel prize category.  YEAH!!!!!

CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=2562945

peace, rifat

Sohel NR

Salam fellow countrymen and women, wherever you may be at the moment ...  :)

আমি বাংলাদেশী ...  :peace:

(I'm Bangladeshi ...  :peace:)

"In emptiness there is good but no evil. Wisdom exists, logic exists, the Way exists, mind is empty" -

Miyamoto Musashi from The Book of Five Rings.

erdemi evoke

peace.
I'am  prayed to only God to help for Bangladesh.
The bed news upset me.

sarah_bd_gemini

(The Great Reading: Al-Qur'an 17:36) And never concern thyself with anything of which thou hast no knowledge,  verily, [thy] hearing and sight and heart - all of them - will be called to account for it [on Judgment Day]!

mahadiul

Salam, I am also from Bangladesh. :bravo:

Mahadi

Necray

Shams Jabber

Well, it's been long since this thread has been visited, but I'm from Bangladesh as well!
Then He evolved him, and blew into him from His Spirit.

Nafiz Sadek

assalamu alykum brothers...

i am Nafiz, from Dhaka, Bangladesh... please leave a msg inbox if u guyz ever hold a meeting... :)

MAY ALLAH BE OUR PROTECTOR...
...........................may ALLAH be our PROTECTOR...................

Rahid27898

wow I didnt thought anybody in Bangladesh is in this place. Assalamulaikum Bhai

shamsul-arefin

wow....so many people from bangladesh here.....when i joined this forum i guess I was the only one but now more people are joining......its good that a change is happening........ But now I have transformed being only quran follower to spiritual enlightenment ...:)

peace to ya all ..

Sadia Afrin

wow did not expect a thread of Bangladeshis.Knowing how little bangladeshis inquire and question,this is a pleasant shocker :) A hearty Salam to my crazy lovely bangladeshi brothers and sisters.Please never stop learning.May Allah guide us to the straight path :)
"Be steadfast,enjoin kindness , avoid ignorance and bear with patience what ever befalls you" 7:199

hanifdhaka

abdulla772001

Assalamu Alaikum
I'm Bangladeshi. Live in North America.
I'm in search of bangali articles or books on Quranic articles to understand better Allah's message.
If anyone has a link or information please provide me, would really appreciate it!
abdulla772001@hotmail.com

Jazak Allah Khairan
Abdulla

shamsul-arefin

জয় বাংলা ...... কে কে আছ ? হাত তোল ।। :welcome: