News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

If there are Jinns, It's the Female Homo-Sapiens!

Started by hansolo, January 22, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huruf

Please spare me yuor garbage psychoogy.

And how is it personal attk to point out to you thaty you artfully ommitted half the ay in order to make prophecy a monopoly of male. In fact I have bbeen too graciousto yur lack of debating manners.

But it is what I said. Muslims, even some of those who claim to be Qur'an only are too busy with their delusions to be able to go beyond their ownlack of self assurance. To judge by it it must be a terrible state to be a male. I do not think so, thsnk God I have had the chance to now hnest men in my life. But this struggling with dislike fr anything tht rocks the monopoly on this or that for males make them look pitiful. And they ressort to stating that womenn who do not pander to that are suffering from this and that... Oh, my God, I am so very worried! It is too funny.

Salaam

huruf

Quote from: hansolo on March 19, 2017, 04:16:46 PM
For anyone wondering, I made this thread as parody of someone else's thread with the statement that the white people are the jinns.

However, I see people took it as serious, might be my fault for not making it clear that it was a joke.

I see its wiser to not make jokes at all, people have different understanding of humor after all.

Apologize if anyone was negatively affected by this thread.

I quite believe you meant it as ajoke. What else could it be?

But I think you thought too highly of people and too little of the kind of traps they are in. Women are of the choicest pieces to get when you go hunting. You practically opened hunting season, I am afraid.

Never mind

Salaam

A Submitter

Quote from: virginia on March 21, 2017, 08:22:34 AM
Joking!

(Btw you cant prove ahe wasnt a prophet or messenger, can you?)
I did;

QuoteSomeone who receives a message from God, in the form of Book, scriptures etc.
Messengers spread them.

Conclusion: Maryam is NOT a prophet.

Salam

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on March 21, 2017, 09:55:46 AM
Please spare me yuor garbage psychoogy.

you need to learn typing first before psycology... best advice for you...

well its not my own wording , i gave my refrences , if all these refrences are garbagge too then its a different matter..

Quote from: huruf on March 21, 2017, 09:55:46 AM
In fact I have bbeen too graciousto yur lack of debating manners.

you dnt need to b gracious...  when your manners are seeking answers..

specially when u debate without quoting any reference from boook,, apart from your wishful gender thinking ,

@ moderators i can understand sister huruf is suffering from some ageing issue so if she allowed to continously insults like this RED then its better if she did not enggage a discussion with me..

well forget it.. i always respect old womens , sometimes people told me at old age mind sometimes crack so i can get the insults carry on sister... thanx ..

imrankhawaja

Quote from: virginia on March 21, 2017, 09:54:11 AM
Peace, gentallman!

But if you take "rijalan" as "male" there and not with the meaning of real people walking and breathing... Then Musa's mom was a man according to 20:38  :o

Haaaave a great day  :sun:

20:38 اذ اوحينا الى امك ما يوحى

20:38 "When We inspired to your mother what was inspired.

gentle lady dnt listen to elderly people sometimes they trick us in misguiding  ;)

where is the word what we are hunting...?

btw i already cleared my position in some thread about cross refrencing thing... and this word we discussed there too i think it was lgbt topic..

Aries

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 21, 2017, 11:01:57 AM
20:38 اذ اوحينا الى امك ما يوحى

20:38 "When We inspired to your mother what was inspired.

gentle lady dnt listen to elderly people sometimes they trick us in misguiding  ;)

where is the word what we are hunting...?

btw i already cleared my position in some thread about cross refrencing thing... and this word we discussed there too i think it was lgbt topic..

We are hunting "inspiration" and "revelation", gentleman from Pakistan. Every man who is inspired (و ح ي) and his name is close to this root (except jinns and evil like in 6:111 or 6:121) are considered messengers. But in the case of a woman she is not (?) why? If that verse (20:38) were about a man and not about Mosa's mother, i am sure no one would have any problem considering him a messenger who is just named on Quran...

Maryam was sent a sign from the Lord and He made her a sign for human kind but she is just a rigtheous woman who gave birth and Believed? If she were a man you'd say with confidence he was a messenger.
What else did she need to be considered a messenger? Be a man?  :rotfl: )

And your advice won't be taken into account, huruf has taught me soooo much through her writings in spanish and english and she has been so kind to me that i will always listen to her even if i dont agree.

huruf

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 21, 2017, 10:56:42 AM
you need to learn typing first before psycology... best advice for you...

well its not my own wording , i gave my refrences , if all these refrences are garbagge too then its a different matter..

you dnt need to b gracious...  when your manners are seeking answers..

specially when u debate without quoting any reference from boook,, apart from your wishful gender thinking ,

@ moderators i can understand sister huruf is suffering from some ageing issue so if she allowed to continously insults like this RED then its better if she did not enggage a discussion with me..

well forget it.. i always respect old womens , sometimes people told me at old age mind sometimes crack so i can get the insults carry on sister... thanx ..

You are really cute. So you think that playing with my age will bring me down some notches? That says a lot not about me but about you.

Salaam

hansolo

Whoever wants to say something against women, please imagine saying these things to your own mother, who is a woman too.

huruf

Quote from: virginia on March 21, 2017, 11:21:28 AM

And your advice won't be taken into account, huruf has taught me soooo much through her writings in spanish and english and she has been so kind to me that i will always listen to her even if i dont agree.

Thank you, Virginia, I appreciate your words.

Unfortunatey for some, if a woman argues for consideration of woman, she is seeking gender war, but all the consideration exclusive for males tht is taken for granted is never a gender war, but what is due as if nales had a special relationship with God, like the United States and Israel. It is weird.

Salaam

huruf

Quote from: hansolo on March 21, 2017, 02:00:20 PM
Whoever wants to say something against women, please imagine saying these things to your own mother, who is a woman too.

Indeed, hansolo.

Salaam