News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

If there are Jinns, It's the Female Homo-Sapiens!

Started by hansolo, January 22, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

Quote from: A Submitter on March 19, 2017, 06:26:26 PM
No.
And Maryam isn't a prophet.

Salam

And in any case she was better. She did not even have to have any traditionally understood "charge" to appear in Quran  :peace:

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on March 21, 2017, 04:35:26 AM
HAT? Never in the Qur'an virginity mentionned or considered better than non virginity and she coud not boeast tht si ws a virgin because she was pregnant and gave birth to the eyes of everybody then and later as a single mother. Can yu imagine her saying I am a virgin? God told her not to sy anything and 3isa is her word.

What kind of example or of use is tht she was a virgin? Where is the tahing? Vifginity is not a merit and she is never mentionned as such.

But of course making her a virgin fits in the patriarchal mindset of exacting for women as virtues things thst i themselves are nothing. The point is th virginity or non virginity is neither here nor there. Who what is the use of Maryam? What oes she and her presence int eh Qur'an teach? nd what is the aya that she is jointly with ther son?

Salaam

sorry , i think virgin birth you considered it as the birth in virginity...

in fact , the virgin/non virgin birth .. without the help of male ... thats sounds more correct ...

and with the help of this verse one can easily understand , she was virgin + untouched by any men...

3:45 The angels said, "O Mary, God gives good news of a word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary. Honorable in this world and in the Hereafter, and from among those who are made close."

3:46 "And he will speak to the people from the cradle and to middle-age, and is from among the upright."

3:47 She said, "My Lord, how can I have a son when no human has touched me?" He said, "It is thus that God creates what He wills, when He decrees a command, He merely says to it 'Be,' and it becomes."

three apparent points here... he was isa ibne mariam.. (a name of biological father is not present there)
he speak to the people from cradle as a miracle...(as a charge of messenger/prophet)
mary was virgin at that time and before isa, God also create adam and eve without father and mother both... so its easy for God to make a child without father... (God creates what he wills outside of the laws of universe)

i think if i understand you correctly .. thats what you asked ...?

A Submitter

Quote from: virginia on March 21, 2017, 07:05:32 AM
And in any case she was better. She did not even have to have any traditionally understood "charge" to appear in Quran  :peace:
What?

Aries

imrankhawaja

Quote from: virginia on March 21, 2017, 08:22:34 AM
Joking!

(Btw you cant prove ahe wasnt a prophet or messenger, can you?)

actually he cannot prove .. but i want to share one verse with you hope it will help cracking this puzzle ...

16:43 And We did not send any except men before you whom We inspired, so ask the people who have received the Reminder if you do not know.

this verse indicates due to a reason God did not find it perfect to send women as a messenger...

what reason i dnt know...

may b womens are weaker in strenth... people do things with womens... even with male prophets...

they plan to crucify jesus...
they plan to kill moses
moses was afraid regarding pharoh so he asked assistance from God in the shape of aaron...
david  fought with goliath... and eventually killed him in a daredevil way...

womens are just good in cooking (just kidding) ... i m not sexixt , i try to understand the reason always ... as far untill now thats some reasons i think to b ponder...

for example  they were wright brothers who make first flight for us... not wright sisters... becoz for giving them energy , wright sisters were cooking for them... but in general everybody need everybody... its the women who give birth to wright brothers...

huruf

Ys men who are not even able to read an aya right to the end. If you did read that entire aya you quote partially you would see it says men as a specicies ot as a sex, since it speakes after of they sleeping an deating. So according to you women cook but they do not sleep or eat.

I am afrid muslims, even qur'an only are hopeless. They msy play with some elightment but please, do not rock the boat too much or you are feminists ans shaytans. Whyy no tmake out right two species?

good logic

Peace Imran.
I suppose I  will have to do the other side of the coin.

Behind every successful man...Yes a woman.

If there were no women...There will be no  men( Actually this tells you everything you need to know about women).

There is surah "Women"... There is no surah"Men".

Important men?...Women prefer to stay behind the scene,humble,loving,caring and doing what is important.
GOD bless you and all the women.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

imrankhawaja

Quote from: good logic on March 21, 2017, 09:19:42 AM
Peace Imran.
I suppose I  will have to do the other side of the coin.

Behind every successful man...Yes a woman.

If there were no women...There will be no  men( Actually this tells you everything you need to know about women).

There is surah "Women"... There is no surah"Men".

Important men?...Women prefer to stay behind the scene,humble,loving,caring and doing what is important.
GOD bless you and all the women.
Peace.

yes i fullly agreee...

i love my mother more than my father...
i love my sisters more than my brothers...
i love my nieces more than nephews...

and i love them (naturally)...

God bless all the womens and men of world...

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on March 21, 2017, 09:16:00 AM
Ys men who are not even able to read an aya right to the end. If you did read that entire aya you quote partially you would see it says men as a specicies ot as a sex, since it speakes after of they sleeping an deating. So according to you women cook but they do not sleep or eat.

I am afrid muslims, even qur'an only are hopeless. They msy play with some elightment but please, do not rock the boat too much or you are feminists ans shaytans. Whyy no tmake out right two species?

its just your views about men, because i can feel it... ( mens are sharp enough to see when a women feel herself in that state)

its devil that make them appear what is not truth... and that thing drive a women crazy most of the times... and some after effects like jealousy, envy, are very common... 

but my toipic is not on gender debate niether i am interested...   i just dnt like when suddenly people turn the discussion into personla attacks instead of bringing information in hand .. like some verses...

may b the factor of age is playing its role...

Aries

Peace, gentallman!

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 21, 2017, 08:34:05 AM
actually he cannot prove .. but i want to share one verse with you hope it will help cracking this puzzle ...

16:43 And We did not send any except men before you whom We inspired, so ask the people who have received the Reminder if you do not know.

But if you take "rijalan" as "male" there and not with the meaning of real people walking and breathing... Then Musa's mom was a man according to 20:38  :o

Haaaave a great day  :sun: