News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

If there are Jinns, It's the Female Homo-Sapiens!

Started by hansolo, January 22, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

it appears to me maryum recieved a message from God through gabriel that she will gona give a birth to a child who will b the righteous /blessed people of God so by default she is a messenger...

if prophet = news giver /informer
and messenger = the one who carry message

then maryum got both of them

although there is not any direct referrence from quran that maryum was nabi/rasool ..(usually nabi/rasool we reffered as the person who carry a message or revelation from the authoriity of God and send to a nation)
God knows best..

huruf

There is indeed such reference in sura Al anbiy? , an enumeration of prophets is given with detail, one after the other with the rference "and remember so and so, and one of them is Maryam" and in sura al Muminun she is mentionned in the same kind of succession right after Musa her child and she as an aya both of them, jointly are an aya.Then the last aya of sura AlTahrim  we are told , "and she confirmed the words and decrees of her Lord and was of the qanitin".

The sad art about Maryam and Isa is that the message they both brought donot even wat to get near it. And so are the muslims and others faring. Plennty of mircles but no mercy nor truth.

The matter is not whether she is acknowledged or not, God knows and that shuld be enough for her, but the matter for us is whether we are ready to get her message and the aya she is jointly with ther son. We seem to be light years from that. Too bad for us.

Salaam

Man of Faith

Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

mayum is the best & respected among the womens preffered over all other womens

3:42 And the angels said: "O Mary, God has selected you and cleansed you, and He has selected you over all the women of the worlds."

and one more even when she didnot hear about jesus ...

3:37 So her Lord accepted her a good acceptance, and made her grow into a good growth, and charged Zachariah with her. Every time Zachariah entered upon her in the temple enclosure, he found provisions with her. He said: "O Mary, from where did you get this?" She said: "It is from God, for God provides for whom He wishes without reckoning."

other righteous womens are there too like wife of pharoah...
but maryum got distinction over them by the grace of God...

A Submitter

Quote from: Man of Faith on March 20, 2017, 10:30:02 AM
What is a prophet to you?
Someone who receives a message from God, in the form of Book, scriptures etc.
Messengers spread them.

Man of Faith

Quote from: A Submitter on March 20, 2017, 12:56:31 PM
Someone who receives a message from God, in the form of Book, scriptures etc.
Messengers spread them.

What does the word prophecy mean to you?
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

A Submitter

Quote from: Man of Faith on March 20, 2017, 02:13:03 PM
What does the word prophecy mean to you?
I don't know, never thought about the word. You?

huruf

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 20, 2017, 11:13:43 AM
mayum is the best & respected among the womens preffered over all other womens

3:42 And the angels said: "O Mary, God has selected you and cleansed you, and He has selected you over all the women of the worlds."

and one more even when she didnot hear about jesus ...

3:37 So her Lord accepted her a good acceptance, and made her grow into a good growth, and charged Zachariah with her. Every time Zachariah entered upon her in the temple enclosure, he found provisions with her. He said: "O Mary, from where did you get this?" She said: "It is from God, for God provides for whom He wishes without reckoning."

other righteous womens are there too like wife of pharoah...
but maryum got distinction over them by the grace of God...

God selects or selects someone to be a prphet for a purpose, not in order to parade as the best of women,as if it was some conntest for womanhood or beauty or excellency, God selects a person like tht for a purpose. To say God selected Maryam above all women is empty. God selected Maryam for a purpose. Muslims do not want to knw what that purpose was. For parading as the best of women? Ok although I never know the  Qur'an of putting up such contests, let us take it that she was the best of women, so what? what was her mission?

Salaam

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on March 20, 2017, 04:06:36 PM
God selects or selects someone to be a prphet for a purpose, not in order to parade as the best of women,as if it was some conntest for womanhood or beauty or excellency, God selects a person like tht for a purpose. To say God selected Maryam above all women is empty. God selected Maryam for a purpose. Muslims do not want to knw what that purpose was. For parading as the best of women? Ok although I never know the  Qur'an of putting up such contests, let us take it that she was the best of women, so what? what was her mission?

Salaam

i am not putting her on contest or competetion..

her mission was very clear, she was about to give a birth to jesus, for this God selected her throughout all the womens of world.. and because she was chaste and pure... she did what no women ever did on the planet of earth.. a virgin brith ... (by the will of God)..

what i said is very simple ... and understandable.. its not my words its words from God...

i can figure out what you are thinking if i am not wrong.. but in my first post i clear my position , i dnt have any issue either she is a messenger or prophet...

but what i know she is respected and immaculate ...
i love her , i respect her, i adore her, she is like a spirtual mother for me...

about the prophethood i cant say something which i have no knowledge off..

what i want to say is.. she is the mother of the one who is prophet /messenger /rightoeus and proclaimed one ..
she already on a level very high...

NOTE , and yeh if she is not a prophet or messenger ... then by defualt no women can be a messenger... or prophet...(may b womens dnt like it  ;))

huruf

HAT? Never in the Qur'an virginity mentionned or considered better than non virginity and she coud not boeast tht si ws a virgin because she was pregnant and gave birth to the eyes of everybody then and later as a single mother. Can yu imagine her saying I am a virgin? God told her not to sy anything and 3isa is her word.

What kind of example or of use is tht she was a virgin? Where is the tahing? Vifginity is not a merit and she is never mentionned as such.

But of course making her a virgin fits in the patriarchal mindset of exacting for women as virtues things thst i themselves are nothing. The point is th virginity or non virginity is neither here nor there. Who what is the use of Maryam? What oes she and her presence int eh Qur'an teach? nd what is the aya that she is jointly with ther son?

Salaam