News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

If there are Jinns, It's the Female Homo-Sapiens!

Started by hansolo, January 22, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansolo

They just can't be human. No wonder Adam means human. Females aren't humans. I wonder if they even have souls? No wonder most of the known prophets were males.

Man of Faith

Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

A Submitter

Rekkd

imrankhawaja

i remember a traditional tale of "qalandars"

so what i hear about them in the childhood is something like that..

there  are 2.5 qalandars ever put the foot on the face of earth there names are as follows...

1   lal shahbaz qalandar
2   Boo ali qalandar
3   Rabia basri (half qalandar) ... OMG...

even in the race of saints the girl awarded/ranked as half qalandar instead of full...

total three but considered as 2.5  a possible rasicm...  :rotfl:

the question about the women messenger is logical , but as we know quran never claim any female name for prophets or messengers .. but in one verse its confirmed there are plantey of messengers came which are not mentioned by name..

so thats y we are not sure ... about it ...

huruf

Maryam is a prohphet and is named and spoken of amongst prophets in sura el Anbiya' in the Qur'an.

Salaam

hansolo

For anyone wondering, I made this thread as parody of someone else's thread with the statement that the white people are the jinns.

However, I see people took it as serious, might be my fault for not making it clear that it was a joke.

I see its wiser to not make jokes at all, people have different understanding of humor after all.

Apologize if anyone was negatively affected by this thread.

A Submitter

Quote from: huruf on March 19, 2017, 04:13:00 PM
Maryam is a prohphet and is named and spoken of amongst prophets in sura el Anbiya' in the Qur'an.

Salaam
She's not a prophet.

Salam

huruf

Quote from: A Submitter on March 19, 2017, 05:31:31 PM
She's not a prophet.

Salam

Are you the Pope by chance? He is supposed to be infallible.

Salaam

A Submitter

Quote from: huruf on March 19, 2017, 05:51:36 PM
Are you the Pope by chance? He is supposed to be infallible.

Salaam
No.
And Maryam isn't a prophet.

Salam