News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

If there are Jinns, It's the Female Homo-Sapiens!

Started by hansolo, January 22, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Submitter

Quote from: Bender on March 21, 2017, 04:45:06 PM
RED: you can use this one  :brickwall:
hurts a bit in the head but it relieves the heart
I'll try brother.

Bender

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

imrankhawaja

Quote from: huruf on March 21, 2017, 11:40:13 AM
You are really cute. So you think that playing with my age will bring me down some notches? That says a lot not about me but about you.

Salaam

RED, thanx but this thing i already know about me...( you are cute too , i love the company of elder people) but i also know their nature like stubborn kids. sometimes , my own grandfather in his last days acted like kid, but i simply loved him always..

BOLD , i m not playing with your age, its not really a thing to play specially nobody want to take a voyage in sinking titanic... :rotfl:

imrankhawaja

Quote from: aries on March 21, 2017, 11:21:28 AM
We are hunting "inspiration" and "revelation", gentleman from Pakistan. Every man who is inspired (و ح ي) and his name is close to this root (except jinns and evil like in 6:111 or 6:121) are considered messengers. But in the case of a woman she is not (?) why? If that verse (20:38) were about a man and not about Mosa's mother, i am sure no one would have any problem considering him a messenger who is just named on Quran...

Maryam was sent a sign from the Lord and He made her a sign for human kind but she is just a rigtheous woman who gave birth and Believed? If she were a man you'd say with confidence he was a messenger.
What else did she need to be considered a messenger? Be a man?  :rotfl: )

And your advice won't be taken into account, huruf has taught me soooo much through her writings in spanish and english and she has been so kind to me that i will always listen to her even if i dont agree.

ok , if you see your last post this one ( But if you take "rijalan" as "male" there and not with the meaning of real people walking and breathing... Then Musa's mom was a man according to 20:38)...

womens always make a topic cofusing ... lol gentle lady ...

so now you want me to start on wahi....no after riajal,,, lets carry on then... 

if my mom recieved a wahi/inspiration actually lot of times it happen... she saw some dreams that come true... so i consider her as nabi...
(on top of that everytime i saw her doing salat, reading quran, and rest of the time she cook for me if i wish to eat  something of her hand)

if thats the defination of nabi...  then i really have no problem in accepting maryum nabi... even everyone who claimed to b nabi , on the behalf of wahi/revelation/inspiration...  including MOF  :police:

now we are coming to messenger (rasool) ...

now before i draw my conclusion of rasool i would like to ask you again what  is the defination of rasool infront of you... (messenger)...

all that time you did not focus on what i m on about ...in bold

there is no direct reference of maryum as a messenger in book... (did she suppose to deleiver a message to any nation?)

gentle lady as a side note, huruf, me , any scholar , any person.. whatever they give you , in my humble view u need to filter it through the lens of God... as per 17 36 ...

i hope you learn a lot from her in your next life, but make sure if she misunderstood something about gender war , what i clearly see in her every post then she is free of responsibilty becoz God gave you mind of your own..

she really have some issues with men, on other hand i love womens all of them with my sincear heart , becoz i know my mother is a  women too...

sometimes this thing drive us crazy and there devil make a way... in my previous experience in some cases people even try to ignore God words. ddnt want to go in detail, the 2 witnesses of business transaction of quran if u see by her lens , you will see how successfully she will manage to tell you its not two women, i just dnt compromise with someone on wishful gender thinking.. God words are  more important...

have a blessed day gentle lady...

Bender

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 22, 2017, 02:58:48 AM
there is no direct reference of maryum as a messenger in book... (did she suppose to deleiver a message to any nation?)
Do you think Meryem was speech-impaired (not sure if this is the correct term)?

Man of Faith

Miryem was a messenger in her ways by acting as a beacon of proper living. The word that you translate as messenger, Rasuul, does not literally mean a person that has to open the mouth but it can be an object of imitation and Miryem's life is intended to be a model for women but also men and therefore she is a messenger. Read Arabic lexicons. This post is not unfounded.

Miryem according to your sectarian interpretation was communicating with God and received sustenance out of nowhere. She did say a few things indicating she was teaching about confidence in God. What do you consider a prophet?

Quran does contain much fewer prophets if you follow your own logic, because Quran does not recognize them as prophets (nabi) by word and they have not been written about as writing or compiling a scripture.

Please learn to utilize logic before sounding so self-satisfied and correct.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

A Submitter

Quote from: Man of Faith on March 22, 2017, 04:33:17 AM
Miryem was a messenger in her ways by acting as a beacon of proper living. The word that you translate as messenger, Rasuul, does not literally mean a person that has to open the mouth but it can be an object of imitation and Miryem's life is intended to be a model for women but also men and therefore she is a messenger. Read Arabic lexicons. This post is not unfounded.

Miryem according to your sectarian interpretation was communicating with God and received sustenance out of nowhere. She did say a few things indicating she was teaching about confidence in God. What do you consider a prophet?

Quran does contain much fewer prophets if you follow your own logic, because Quran does not recognize them as prophets (nabi) by word and they have not been written about as writing or compiling a scripture.

Please learn to utilize logic before sounding so self-satisfied and correct.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
She wasn't a prophet, and I doubt if she even was a messenger.

Salam

Bender

Quote from: A Submitter on March 22, 2017, 05:59:11 AM
She wasn't a prophet, and I doubt if she even was a messenger.

Salam

What about Yahya, Yusuf, Ishaaq and Sulayman? Are they all prophets and messengers?

huruf

Sura Al 3imraan

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ ﴿٤٥﴾

3.45. when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the anoinnted, 3Isa, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near.

Here we are told that a word from God, whose name is the anointed 3isa ibnu Maryam? Tht is, the name of the word is 3isa Ibnu Maryam, 3isa is a word from God, not that he speaks words of God, but he himself is a word from God. That is what the Qur'an literally says.

Then we have, sura 19

فَكُلِي وَاشْرَبِي وَقَرِّي عَيْنًا ۖ فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنسِيًّا ﴿٢٦﴾ فَأَتَتْ بِهِ قَوْمَهَا تَحْمِلُهُ ۖ قَالُوا يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا ﴿٢٧﴾ يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا ﴿٢٨﴾ فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ ۖ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَن كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا

Sura 19 Maryam :

Then cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee, (24) And shake the trunk of the palm-tree toward thee, thou wilt cause ripe dates to fall upon thee. (25) So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal. (26) Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing. (27) O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. (28) Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy? (29)

So, he, 3isa ibnu Maryam himself is the word announced. It is not the words he might say, those are apart and subject for other reflections, but he himself is the word. Which word? That is what we have to understand, that and 3isa's doings are the aya that he and Maryam are jointly.

To understand that word, we do not need to make very strenuous intellectual exercises, we just have to put ourselves there, in the event. She is silent, she does not answer, when si is accosted requiring explanations, and we are questionning ourselves and eager to know, what has she done?, with whom? how could she?... She, following the voice?s recommendations, keeps silent and points to the small child: the child is the word of God. The child is her word, the word of God she brings to the world. The answer she has to give.

And in later ayas we are told that the child was not begotten by God. Rather (like every child and everything), he is there because God says ?be? and it is.  Going further asking questions is questionning God, and the answer God has for those questions is that every newborn is there because He kep it inside a woman, like when in 4.34 it isaid

?
فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّـهُ ۚ
? and the good, devout women keepers for the ocult that God kept?

Maryam, like every mother in the world kept what God kept, and the creature that was born of her is the word from God that obviates for anybody to question any woman in such circumstances or for any woman, whether with known husband or not, to owe any explanation to anybody. Her keeping what God kept is between her and God, what is born of what God kept and she kept is between her and God. Womanood, motherhood is a property of God, direct, not through any male, not through any pubic authority. God?s , Rahmaan, rahiim, sets clear His direct relitionship and protection of the arham (wombs), and does not give anybody any rights on wht He keeps for Himself.

That is the reason why there is so much denial to acknowledge Maryam a as a prophet. Her terrible message must be ignored at whatever cost. If she gets out of the comfortable status as the best woman and virgin, she will become the devil.

But one thing is certain, whoever does that, deny, he or she does not have a problem with men or with women, he or she has a problem with God. A very big one.

As a side question:
Would this sura 19 mean something for those who follow the 19 numerical reading?

Salaam

Aries

Peace Imran,

Thank you so much for your concern but thanks God i am intelligent and independent enough to build up my own understandings. That is one of the reasons we all are here. Me too.

Verbs dont change meaning if the subject is femenine.

Now look at the following:

Quote 1:

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ (...) إِنَّ اللَّهَ يبشرك بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ

Behold! The angels said:  Allah gives you glad tidings of a word from Him.

Quote  2:
فَنَادَتْهُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ
أَنَّ اللَّهَ يبشرك (...) مُصَدِّقًا بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ

The angels said:  Allah gives you good tidings (...) conforming a word from Allah

In one if the cases the addresee was a woman,  and she is not considered a messenger. In the other case the addressee is a man and he is considered a messenger.
Can you tell me who is who and why one is a messenger and the other is not?