News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Theory of Evolution anyone ?

Started by Student of Allah, June 13, 2011, 04:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amra94

Some humans were transformed into apes not the other way around 7:166 So when they were insolent about that which they had been forbidden, We said to them, "Be apes, despised."

The Sardar

Quote from: Amra94 on July 03, 2020, 09:37:07 AM
Some humans were transformed into apes not the other way around 7:166 So when they were insolent about that which they had been forbidden, We said to them, "Be apes, despised."
Brother of ours have done a article about Devolution:

https://www.organisedquran.com/devolution

ade_cool

Quote from: tutti_frutti on May 28, 2020, 05:04:43 PM
and adam was created in his image (we know that there are non like The God (plse see verse below) so perhaps in his image meant adam was created as adam and not as part of evolution? or maybe The God is telling us adam has free will? but the angels and djinns have free will i think. animals too. or perhaps The God means the ability to reason? but yet again there are none like The God (i am giving other possibilities because only The God knows the truth))
"The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He hath made for you pairs of yourselves, and of the cattle also pairs, whereby He multiplieth you. NAUGHT IS AS HIS LIKENINESS; and He is the Hearer, the Seer." chapter 42 verse 11

Salam tutti_frutti,

Just want to comment a bit regarding "Adam was created in His image". That is actually from sahih hadith books and not from Quran.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/53/32

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created Adam in His image with His length of sixty cubits, and as He created him He told him to greet that group, and that was a party of angels sitting there, and listen to the response that they give him, for it would form his greeting and that of his offspring. He then went away and said: Peace be upon you! They (the angels) said: May there be peace upon you and the Mercy of Allah, and they made an addition of" Mercy of Allah". So he who would get into Paradise would get in the form of Adam, his length being sixty cubits, then the people who followed him continued to diminish in size up to this day.

And that is blasphemy against God. Furthermore, in Sunnism it is forbidden to punch or kick someone on the face as per sahih hadith below (but I guess majority is not even aware about this as the leaders/shaikhs/ustadz/ulamas conceal this and at the same time the followers don't read sahih hadith books themselves, only know what the leaders/shaikhs/ustadz/ulamas carefully cherry pick).

https://sunnah.com/muslim/45/152

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Hatim Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) is reported to have said:

When any one of you fights with his brother, he should avoid his face for Allah created Adam in His own image.

Wassalam,
Ade

tutti_frutti

salam ade

ohhhh i reaaally thought i had read it in The Quran (and then for some reaason it just stayed in my mind and i never actually looked for it when i read the Quran)

thank youuu for the clarification

in any case, i am very convinced that there is no "evolution"

thanx

peace

The Sardar

I have been noticing that a lot of atheists trying to input a interpretation of evolution that it was all natural that made us and trying to remove the Creator. But from my point of view, that interpretation only tells us how we were created, not the cause, in fact a question comes to my mind. What cause this natural event to create us? To me it was Allah/The God (SWTAY)

By the way, i am not against evolution, i wouldn't mind evolution but i have heard of issues that has plauged the evolution science such as fossil records.

Just letting everyone know, i didn't check the previous pages so i apologize if i missed anything important.

Jafar

Quote from: The Sardar on July 12, 2020, 01:10:59 AM
I have been noticing that a lot of atheists trying to input a interpretation of evolution that it was all natural that made us and trying to remove the Creator. But from my point of view, that interpretation only tells us how we were created, not the cause, in fact a question comes to my mind. What cause this natural event to create us? To me it was Allah/The God (SWTAY)

It depends on what one's definition of "The Creator" is.

Evolution or continuously changing is definitely a very natural process and happened to everything in this universe. As long as there is TIME there will be CHANGE and so does the other way around, as long as there is CHANGE there will be TIME. Without change there will be no time and without time there will be no change.

And when one definition of "The Creator" as He who IS.
And He is NOT a 'being' within this universe but the opposite; this universe is a (very small) part of Him.
Then the term "Nature" or "Natural" with "The creator" is actually a synonym, merely an alias.
Law of "The Creator" is the law of nature or the law of nature is the law of "The Creator".

Thus the statement that evolution happened naturally does NOT actually 'removing' the creator but supports it.
Evolution happened within The Creator and Evolution happened in accordance to the law of The Creator.

Thus labeling people as "Atheist" or any other names / stereotype does not really help.

Many of the so-called "Atheist" are those with "Judaeic influenced" cultural background, such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam where they view their God as a kind of "being" who lived and situated within this universe and not the other way around. (This universe situated inside the God)

That's why their God can get angry, pissed off, demand obedience (as he has no control of it), punished and torture those who disobeyed (like a tyrant), demand offerings (it seems he's not self-fulfilled), demand praise and rituals to honor him (very very insecure and lack of confidence).

If one definition of God as "a being inside this universe", then I might fit the label of "Atheist" as well, as I don't believe in such definition of God.

Judaeic influenced tradition also have a very weird mythology about the creation of human, so this being-like God created human by first creating a lump of clay and then blow his breath and tadaaaa! a human is created!
That's also why they label this first human as Adam, which in their language it mean "soil" or "clay".

To make the myth much weirder, this first human then disobey this being-like God by eating a fruit!
Which caused this being-like God to be pissed off at this first human.
In defense, this first human said that he ate the fruit because he was tricked by the enemy of this being-like God!

So it seems their God has an 'enemy' as well, his enemy is also another being-like God then..
At this stage we can also start to see the inconsistency in their myth, they claim that there's only one God but this God has an enemy! So at least there's two being-like Gods now who are in conflict with each others.

To make the myth more inconsistent, there's another branch of the story which tried to explain the origin of this God's enemy being..  they say after the being-like God created human he asked everyone to bow to the first human and one being refused to do so. Again the being-like God got pissed off and cursed this one being to be his enemy.

Honestly I think their origin myth is one messed up and inconsistent story..
And definitely they don't have any small shred of hard evidence to support their human-origin myth...

QuoteBy the way, i am not against evolution, i wouldn't mind evolution but i have heard of issues that has plauged the evolution science such as fossil records.

Like mentioned above, continuously changing is the nature of everything in this universe.
So what one think or attitude about it doesn't matter.
As this universe will continue to change as it's the nature of this universe.
Regardless of one believe or attitude about it.

Fossil records are evidence of such continous change, within the context of carbon based life form inside this planet.
It help to pinpoint which changes happened at which point in time.

Human now try to came up with a kind of time line that described what kind of change happened at which point in time, in this continous changing of carbon based life form inside this planet.
Such task is hard due to the massive scale of changes happened at massive scale of time (millions of years).
That scale of time is massive, in the perspective of human, given human can only live at 100-120 years max.

That's why the 'proposed time-line' is continously being revised as well, as more fossil evidence being found to act as an evidence to build this time line of continous changes within carbon based life form inside this planet.

jkhan

@ Tuti fruiti...

Salam..

Have you found out why God has only mentioned to Apes/ Monkeys as Despicable while not for Pigs... While I was reading now particular verse i remembered this topic... Here Rijsz (defilement) was in fact SENT DOWN..  If anyone read following and preceding verses you will know it is related to the stories of apes ..

2:59 But those who did wrong changed the word from that which had been told to them for another, so We sent upon the wrong-doers Rijzan (a defilement /impurity) from the heaven because of their rebelling against Allah's Obedience.

Point is...  God forbidden flesh of pig... And directly called the reason saying it is Rijsz..
I read you threads again today...  Do you try to say that God turned human as despicable looking apes (not literally apes)  but with all despicable features... But God turned others into pigs literally.. So.. Thats why flesh of pig is forbidden stating Rijsz while apes are not forbidden coz they are not rijsz coz they are normal animals.. But what happen to those human in fact is they became like apes nature despicable. So they went into deep jungles of Africa and lived a tribal life...  Is that your understanding...

This particular verse 2:59 is bit strange for me.. RIJSZ sent down.. I first time see for the word Rijsz sucj a meaning..

In case you still in forum.. Pls answer.. In sha Allah...

Thank you
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

salman378