News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

TWO hearts..

Started by imrankhawaja, June 13, 2017, 02:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

33:4 God did not make any man with two hearts in his body.

possible interpretation from my mind..

1 you cannot like and dislike a thing at the same time(purchasing occassions)
2 you cannot love two women at same time(even if u have two wives)
3 you cannot be a believer and disbeliever at same time(faith matters)

4 now i am going to interlock numbers with biology.. the best of interpretation as per my view..

why only men is addressed here ?
why not women?

the answer is becoz women when get pregant she have two hearts inside her ..

HEIGHT of literal excellency..  author use words that give multiple meanings aswell as making the message free of errors..

this section was empty so i decide to become the first one who post in it with a number sequence of two hearts.. :peace:

NOTE members are welcome to drive more interpretation from this 2 heart theory if anything comes up in their mind..
like 5th , 6th or 7th i left it for you guys  :group:

OP27

3 hearts altogether and you get the triple darkness infinite fractal continuum

MissMarple77

5 We have only one life. Not like the two kidneys - if one is not working anymore, there is still the other one, which fulfils its tasks.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (Matthew 23:15)

good logic

We are TWO IN ONE each competing against the other. The latter  pulling towards desires and illusionary things, the former trying hard to cleanse the whole.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Prince

Quote from: imrankhawaja on June 13, 2017, 02:36:43 AM
33:4 God did not make any man with two hearts in his body.

the answer is becoz women when get pregant she have two hearts inside her ..

HEIGHT of literal excellency..  author use words that give multiple meanings aswell as making the message free of errors..

this section was empty so i decide to become the first one who post in it with a number sequence of two hearts.. :peace:

So who made this man if not God:

George Lippert (1844 - August 1906), AKA "The Man with Three Legs," had three legs and two hearts. His third leg was very small and shriveled, and he could not use it. Also, his second heart stopped beating, but he continued to live for two weeks. He was born in Germany. He had three brothers and three sisters, all normal. He was also born of normal parents. He died in 1906 of tuberculosis.

http://sideshows.wikia.com/wiki/George_Lippert

I don?t believe the verse refers literally to two hearts, or we may even need to look at the quranic word ?qalb? from a new perspective rather than just interpreting it as a heart in my opinion.

PEACE
A book is only as good as it?s reader. Once opened symbols present themselves for the reader to decipher. We learn and relearn new conceptual models to comprehend these symbols. A book is only a tool.

good logic

TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Noon waalqalami

Peace, it's not talking about the organ which pumps blood...

2:97 فانه so indeed he نزله descend it على on قلبك qalbika/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) your
2:260 قال said بلى yes ولكن and however لىطمىن to assure قلبى qalbi/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) mine
2:204 على on ما what فى in قلبه qalbihi/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) his
2:283 ومن and who ىكتمها conceals it فانه so indeed he اثم detriment قلبه qalbuhu/heart (cognizant mind/persona) his
3:159 ولو and in case كنت be thou فظا rude of غلىظ strong/harsh القلب the heart
8:24 واعلموا and knows ye of ان that الله the god ىحول encompassed بىن between المر the person وقلبه and heart his
16:106 من who كفر reject بالله in the god من from بعد after اىمنه faith/trust his الا except من whom اكره compelled وقلبه and heart his
18:28 ولا and not تطع harken من whom اغفلنا made heedless we of قلبه qalbahu/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) his
26:89 الا except من who اتى approached الله the god بقلب with heart سلىم sound
26:194 على on قلبك qalbika/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona)
28:10 لولا if not ان that ربطنا strengthened we على on قلبها qalbiha/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) hers
33:4 ما not جعل made الله the god لرجل lirajulin/for man من from قلبىن qalbayni/hearts two فى in جوفه interior his
33:32 فىطمع so desired الذى the one فى in قلبه qalbihi/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) his مرض illness
37:84 اذ when جا came ربه lord his بقلب with heart سلىم sound
40:35 على on كل each قلب qalbi/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) متكبر who arrogant جبار tyrant
42:24 فان so if ىشا wills الله the god ىختم would seal على on قلبك qalbika/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) your
45:23 وختم and seals على on/upon سمعه hearing his وقلبه and heart his
50:33 وجا and came بقلب with heart منىب penitent (one showing sorrow and regret for having done wrong)
50:37 ان indeed فى in ذلك such لذكرى the reminder لمن to who كان be له to him قلب qalbun/heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona)
64:11 ما not اصاب strikes من from مصىبه calamity الا except باذن by permission الله the god ومن and who ىومن believed they بالله in/by the god ىهد guides قلبه heart (i.e. cognizant mind/persona) his والله and the god بكل in every شى thing علىم knower

Prince

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on November 17, 2017, 11:10:09 AM
Peace, it's not talking about the organ which pumps blood...

Just as a side note for anyone interested the idea that the heart is a pump that pumps blood is questionable and challenged and an alternative explanation is given on its function. If anyone requires further reading then read some literature by Rudolf Steiner and a book called Human Heart, Cosmic Heart by Dr. Thomas Cowan.

Could the heart be the centre of our experience rather than the brain? Why are other organs susceptible to cancer but the heart is enclosed and protected from such a thing and hence why heart cancer is super rare and even those cases are questionable. Food for thought!

PEACE
A book is only as good as it?s reader. Once opened symbols present themselves for the reader to decipher. We learn and relearn new conceptual models to comprehend these symbols. A book is only a tool.

MissMarple77

That?s something to think about,  what is the corresponding spiritual meaning, that the heart is protected from cancer.
But a hardened heart, like mentioned in the Quran, can also occur as corresponding physical disease (heart calcification). It is common knowledge that suppressed emotions can cause heart disease. So there is a link to the real physical organ.
Interestingly, that man with two hearts from Germany, it did not increase his lifespan (only 2 weeks) that he had two hearts.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (Matthew 23:15)

Cerberus

I think this "two hearts" mean that you can only truly seek one thing ultimately. You cannot want things your way and want to be truthful at the same time. You can only seek truthfulness and only then things will lay themselves for you the way they are made to be.

Also means that there is one and only one source of truth.

"And he has not made your adopted sons your [true] sons. That is [merely] your saying by your mouths, but Allah says the truth, and He guides to the way. " (continuation of the verse you cited)