News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Gay Muslim Cause!

Started by Messenger Bird 1000, December 03, 2017, 05:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messenger Bird 1000

Many here support the Gay Muslim Cause?
Amanita & Psilocybin = LGBT. Gnosis of the most homosexual God! Visions Of The Seaman! Of The Eternal Palace!

huruf

Quote from: Messenger Bird 1000 on December 03, 2017, 05:41:08 AM
Many here support the Gay Muslim Cause?

I have no blooming Idea what you are getting at, may be if you can explain we might exchange or rather i might exchange. May be somebody else understands something is so, pleas eexplain.

Salaam

Messenger Bird 1000

Amanita & Psilocybin = LGBT. Gnosis of the most homosexual God! Visions Of The Seaman! Of The Eternal Palace!

Messenger Bird 1000

Are you a lesbian muslim Huruf? I am a bisexual jew.

I have a friend too who is a homosexual salafi. And also an aunt who is a lesbian Zoroastrian.

And an english relative who is a queer christian.

And once I saw a bicurious buddhist aswell. Who had a crossdressing Taoist friend. And also a selfproclaimed fag of Thor.

Messenger Bird 1000

I knew an LGBT-activist follower of the hindu manu too.

Messenger Bird 1000

I have tried to live a satisfying gay life, but the hadithist come in the way.  I even had to marry.

Messenger Bird 1000

Anyone here know any fairie Odinists?

Cerberus

are you all right ? or are you simply trolling ?

Messenger Bird 1000

Do not come in between me and my gay life!

Messenger Bird 1000

I also think interest-free banking is out in Islam, and believe now in Interest.