News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

24:31 strike their feet or separating/parting their legs

Started by warner, May 17, 2006, 09:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KGB

Hi Stephnie

It is good to know that you are still reading Qur'an even after converting to Judaism.  :) Keep it up.
Qur'an - The Final Words of Allah (SWT).
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is The Last Prophet & The Last Messenger.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Rahmatan lil AAalameena.
Prophet Muhammad is Rosool Allah.
Prophet Muhammad is Kathim un Nabieen.

Lobster

Quotegood reference to "basic instinct"... Wink

peace lk

good one Elke. :)
`What lies before us and what lies behind us is nothing compared to what lies within us.` - Emerson

'Phoenix! You are in Hot water, maybe you should change your name to Lobster.' - Khalil

warner

No offence elke and peace be on you.

Peace everybody.

Letting in too easily and moving the legs.....

Only way you can let some one in is through marraige,  easily or otherwise.

If you let anyone in for money or gratification or because you are fast loose and easy or want to be accepted that is called zina. Its dealt sepatarely.

Who is Stephanie btw

KGB

Qur'an - The Final Words of Allah (SWT).
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is The Last Prophet & The Last Messenger.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Rahmatan lil AAalameena.
Prophet Muhammad is Rosool Allah.
Prophet Muhammad is Kathim un Nabieen.

el-Aziz

Quote from: KGB on May 21, 2006, 11:41:09 AM
Hi Stephnie

It is good to know that you are still reading Qur'an even after converting to Judaism.  :) Keep it up.

Haha! Judaism where most of the koranic material comes from anyway so it's inevitable not read it, regardless in what book(s).

St?phane (without an i ;-) )

Quote from: warner on May 21, 2006, 12:37:08 PM

If you let anyone in for money or gratification or because you are fast loose and easy or want to be accepted that is called zina. Its dealt sepatarely.

Right, so you believe that there's nothing between a woman committing to a man through a ritual and selling the pleasures of her body for money? Give me a break...

el-Aziz

Quote from: warner on May 21, 2006, 12:37:08 PM

No offence elke and peace be on you.

Peace everybody.

Right, so you believe that there's nothing between a woman committing to a man through a ritual and selling the pleasures of her body for money? Give me a break...

sugar

Quote from: AhmedBahgat on May 17, 2006, 05:29:27 PM
I donlt think that a walking woman with parting legs will reveal her hidden attraction because a loose and long Jlibab (a dress) should take care of that

i don't believe a jilbab is absolutely necessary. Conventional jilbabs are far too long, you could easily trip over them, and they are extremely baggy and make you look 5 stones bigger. 

"O prophet, tell your wives, your daughters, and the wives of the believers that they shall LENGTHEN their garments. Thus, they will be recognized and avoid being insulted. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful." 33:59

With the Quran being a fully detailed, unambigious book if you reflect on this verse and how God ordered the prophet to tell his wives, his daughters and the wives of the believers to lengthen their garments, in this verse, God, DELIBERATELY said tell them to lengthen their garments, and never said how long is long. God could have said tell them to lengthen their garments to their ankles or to their mid-calf or to their knees, but HE DID NOT. God knows that we will be living in different communities and have different cultures and insists that the minor details of this dress code will be left for the people of every community to decide for themselves.

I would have expected a traditional muslim to say that a jilbab is required.

peace,
sugar

Arnold Yasin

Peace,

Sugar, it doesn't really say that in arabic, it refers to jileb, meaning more loose-fitting clothes, then immediately lenghten your clothes.....

sugar

Quote from: arnoldyasin on May 22, 2006, 10:28:11 AM
Peace,

Sugar, it doesn't really say that in arabic, it refers to jileb, meaning more loose-fitting clothes, then immediately lenghten your clothes.....

....and how 'loose' is it expected be? :confused:

peace,
sugar

Arnold Yasin

If i'm correct it refers more to hanging clothes... So they must hang from a certain point and not cling to your body in a thight way. But i need more research to give a better answer..