tlihawa

Salam centi50,
Quote from: centi50 on October 14, 2021, 10:32:20 PM
Salam to all,

Really those who  have debate skill must

Debate this guy he called himself Apostate prophet

He critique very badly

God bless you all

Don't be provoked by things like that. I can't even convince my uncle, my aunt, my close friends and other close relatives...

28:56   You cannot guide whom you love. But it is God who guides whom He wills; and He is fully aware of those who receive the guidance.

let them argue, that's their achievement in knowledge,

53:30   This is the extent of their knowledge. Your Lord is fully aware of those who strayed away from His path, and He is fully aware of those who are guided.

and pride they will never achieve,

40:56   Surely, those who dispute about the revelations of God without any authority given to them, there is nothing except greatness in their chests, which they do not perceive. Therefore, seek refuge with God; He is the Hearer, the Seer.

How can you explain all of the truth from your lord to them?

truth" border="0

Peace

good logic

Also all the nonsense, contradictions and false information is from hadiths ,mistranslations/misinterpretations and ignorance of "what Qoran really says?" . Have they pondered and studied it in detail?
Things like,quote:

"Do Muslims believe in wife-beating, slavery, and executing gay people? Do they believe the sun goes somewhere at night and that Allah holds up the sky? What about child marriage? Here are 20 questions that Muslim converts should really ask themselves." ...

I do not need to even state the questions ?
All these questions have two different interpretations according to one s confirmation bias. Or each go ponder  and study Qoran then see for yourself.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]