News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Human jinns

Started by Amra94, September 08, 2020, 01:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amra94

I don't understand why some people believe jinns are just humans with a fiery personality?

Jafar

Quote from: Amra94 on September 08, 2020, 01:52:01 PM
I don't understand why some people believe jinns are just humans with a fiery personality?

Since you have the understanding, kindly share what are "Jinns" according to you?

tutti_frutti

salam

jinns are most definately a separate creature made of smokeless fire or fiery winds etc (depending on translation)

but most definately a separate creation that we should definately not follow or listen to

peace

Jafar

Quote from: tutti_frutti on September 09, 2020, 01:35:46 PM

jinns are most definately a separate creature made of smokeless fire or fiery winds etc (depending on translation)

but most definately a separate creation that we should definately not follow or listen to

Then this 'separate creature made of smokeless fire or fiery winds' can talk to us?
How they talk to us?
How do we know that they are talking to us?
Can we talk to them?
Why we should not follow or listen to them?

tutti_frutti

salam jafar

my understanding is that they whisper to our hearts

the rejecters from the jinn take us away from the path of The God's mercy

they whisper to us to reject, to not give charity, to not pray etc they whisper to us to disobey The God

when for example we are told by The God to maintain our prayers, those who do not maintain prayers have listened to the jinn

or when someone walks upon a person in need, and although they have money to spare, they do not give charity, well they have listened to the jinn

i dont think we can talk to them ... we cant see them as well but satan and his tribe do see us (as we are told in Quran)

we should listen and respond to The God by following His commandments and guidance in Quran

an example, those who say trinity have followed a lie that satan has emitted (as per my understanding of surah 72) and when they say trinity, well, they followed satan and have engaged in shirk

another example in verse 117 of surah 4

"they are calling on females besides Him. indeed, they are only calling on a persistent devil"

my understanding is that those in the past who prayed to alat, manat and uzza have followed the devil and are actually calling upon the devil

shirk is actually following the devils. we dont hear them as per our ears but they try to whisper to our hearts (i understand our "soul" is located in our hearts) ... maybe im wrong so please verify for yourself

peace

Jafar

Quotethe rejecters from the jinn take us away from the path of The God's mercy

Perhaps one of the most effective way for that is to 'whisper' that "God will punish and torture you"?

So it's not that God is taking away the love and mercy but it's the 'subject' itself that is trying to run away from God because he / she is afraid of judgement, torture and punishment? Which actually God do not do?

Such modus operandi can also being witnessed within 'street gang', 'drug dealers' or even 'terrorist group'.
Don't you dare to return back to your parent and (family or even home country in case of terrorist group), your parent will be angry with you and punished you.

Quotewhen for example we are told by The God to maintain our prayers, those who do not maintain prayers have listened to the jinn

Does that include those who are being whispered that "his/her method of prayer is the most superior method of praying or the only approved method of praying"? And other's method of praying will be rejected or at least inferior to his / her method of praying?

Quoteor when someone walks upon a person in need, and although they have money to spare, they do not give charity, well they have listened to the jinn

I wondered how this jinn whispered on this situation, is it:
"Don't give away my money, I'm lacking money myself, and who is that person? he doesn't even share the same religion as me, ethnicity as me, nationality as me, not even my own family. Certainly he will not help me back when I end up in money problem again as I used to. I earned my money myself through hard work and he should do the same thing. His problem is not my problem".

Quotei dont think we can talk to them ... we cant see them as well but satan and his tribe do see us (as we are told in Quran)

That gives us in disadvantage then, the jinn knows us while we don't know them.
Don't you think this need to change?

Or perhaps this is merely a 'belief' that they want us to believe?
Thus we continue to give them the advantage.

Don't you think we can also know them and whisper to them, thus influence them as they influence us?
Thus it will be a level playing field..

Quotewe should listen and respond to The God by following His commandments and guidance in Quran
And we cannot talk to God directly?

Quotean example, those who say trinity have followed a lie that satan has emitted (as per my understanding of surah 72) and when they say trinity, well, they followed satan and have engaged in shirk

my understanding is that those in the past who prayed to alat, manat and uzza have followed the devil and are actually calling upon the devil

And why is that?

Quoteshirk is actually following the devils. we dont hear them as per our ears but they try to whisper to our hearts (i understand our "soul" is located in our hearts) ... maybe im wrong so please verify for yourself

How do we know when we're actually following the devils?
Does this devil has certain key characteristics?

So thus we know for sure that aha.. this is the devil again...
Nice try mr devil, but I know that it's you because I know you so well!!
And this kind of thinking is certainly your line of thinking..

Based on my understanding the "tags" are:
#separation #pride #envy #fear #hatred #domination #superiority #anger #aggressiveness #harm #punish #torture #revenge #sadness #judging #guilt #lies