News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

May be WE are the Jinns/Djinns

Started by TellMeTheTruth, December 30, 2017, 06:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TellMeTheTruth

Salamun Alaikum! Brothers and Sister!

Knowledge is something what we obtain in the result of some questioning to ourselves or to the people around us. Most probably everyone of us has the first question to himself/herself is "WHO AM I or WHAT I AM"? Identifying our own selves is of much importance in our LIVES. When I questioned myself the same question, I got no satisfactory answer. Everything I learnt and believed was from the sayings of others around me which look like MYSELF. They told me that I am a HUMAN BEING انسان and I was satisfied with such witnesses. But when I started researching Quran and learnt that everything requires proof. We should deny the Hadiths of People and get proof from Quran or some said evidence from science is required. So this question again raised to my mind. Do I have a proof that I am a HUMAN? Maybe I am a JINN.
A majority of people thinks that JINNS are shape shifter. Let's watch a few images of 'facial expression' with the help of Google Images and see for ourselves. Are we shape shifter JINNS?
Some say we cannot see JINNS. Why? Because WE are JINNS?

Science says that Human Beings have 5 senses while Allah has told in QURAN that HUMANS are given the following senses/organs and these senses would be questioned in the Hereafter:
1. Seeing
2. Hearing
3. Qulub/Understanding (is it a SENSE?)

What about Taste? (I don't know if it is given as a SENSE or would be questioned in the hereafter. Moreover, mostly the taste is used in context of Hereafter/Jannah or taste of Azab عذاب, torment, death, mercy etc.)

What about (Touching)? It is NOT mentioned as something given as a sense or which would be questioned in the OTHER/HEREAFTER. The word Touch is used 52 in 48 Ayats when I searched for the word TOUCH at (searchtruth.com). A few examples are given below:
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #80) Touching of fire in the Hereafter/Hell not in THIS WORD
(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #24)

(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #236) used for sexual intercourse as per most interpretations/translations
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #237)

(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #47) Marry مریم said than no MAN has Touched her (because MAN don't have a sense of touch OR MAN could not have sexual intercourse with her?)
(سورة مريم, Maryam, Chapter #19, Verse #20)

(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #140) It is WOUND/DEATH which can touch MAN - Man cannot
(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #174)

(سورة الأنعام, Al-An'aam, Chapter #6, Verse #7) MAN unable to touch the Paper?

(سورة الأنعام, Al-An'aam, Chapter #6, Verse #17)
(6:17) And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things.

(سورة الواقعة, Al-Waaqia, Chapter #56, Verse #79) None can touch (Allah's Book) but purified

In short it is Harm, weariness, fire, Allah, Satan, death, etc. which can touch MAN and MAN cannot. Wherever a physical touching is mentioned it is meant for sexual intercourse.

What about Smell? The word(s) "smell" appears 3 time(s) in 3 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

(1) And when the caravan departed, their father said: "I do indeed feel the smell of Yusuf (Joseph), if only you think me not a dotard (a person who has weakness of mind because of old age)." قَالَ أَبُوهُمْ إِنِّي لَأَجِدُ رِيحَ يُوسُفَ
(سورة يوسف, Yusuf, Chapter #12, Verse #94)
Question: Can we smell someone from a distance or from air ?

(سورة محمد, Muhammad, Chapter #47, Verse #15) What word is translated as SMELL?
(سورة المطففين, Al-Mutaffifin, Chapter #83, Verse #26) Again, what word is tranlated as SMELL?

Do you find a word exactly with the meaning SMELL in Quran?

So, brothers and sisters! What do you think? Are we HUMAN BEINGS or JINNS?
Maybe this would solve most of the mysteries related with our Origin and our Identity etc., which we have not solved till now neither through science nor through Quran.

Peace to all!

imrankhawaja

peace brother,

we cannot solve what is unsolveable
we cannot understand what is behind our imagination

and about the senses i think quran didnt say human only have these three senses these are tools for intellecting/understanding becoz the sense of taste & smell alone will not make u understand anything so thats y these two senses are exempted there

and what about speaking is it a sense or ability or a favor from creator?

but when pointing towards Qalab its mean the source of all blood pumping so u have more senses there out of which one is sixth sense (feeling/warning of something going to happen in a mean while)

qalab part is intresting we even use this special part of body in most meaningful ways like

my heart is satisfied
my heart want to eat this
my heart is broken
You are my heart( to beloved)
hero xyz lives in our hearts
brave heart lol
i remember it by heart
Home is where te heart is (my fav)

heart pumps blood to every part of body hence heart is serving every sense what our body produce
even heart has a sence of making sound one can cleary hear it
heart got a sense of giving signal when we get afraid it beats quite quickly
and it also start working quick when we are using more energy than normal i.e running

TellMeTheTruth

Peace @Imrankhawaja

Quote from: imrankhawaja on December 30, 2017, 07:39:32 AM
peace brother,
we cannot solve what is unsolveable
we cannot understand what is behind our imagination

Brother! We have solved numerous mysteries in our history, which seemed Unsolvable to us earlier. However, I can say their are countless mysteries which are yet unsolved.
We have understood or perceived the concepts of numerous aspects of life and this world through our imagination only so. Thus, I do not agree with you here. Sorry!

Salam!

imrankhawaja

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on December 30, 2017, 07:51:30 AM
Peace @Imrankhawaja

Brother! We have solved numerous mysteries in our history, which seemed Unsolvable to us earlier. However, I can say their are countless mysteries which are yet unsolved.
We have understood or perceived the concepts of numerous aspects of life and this world through our imagination only so. Thus, I do not agree with you here. Sorry!

Salam!

peace brother

u can clearly see the mystery of death becoz nobody can tell u anything thats the mysterious ever thing
thats y i said the mystery what does not belong to this life is unsolveable untill we reach there

its same like u dnt know what tommorrow will bring untill it will come

human being is provided with a very little knowledge and the mysteries we solved or we discovered?
whatever human being dream its a part of imagination hence solveable or atleast know and how to discover

so how we discover something when we dnt know what we are discovering?

TellMeTheTruth

Quote from: imrankhawaja on December 30, 2017, 07:39:32 AM
peace brother,
and about the senses i think quran didnt say human only have these three senses but when pointing towards Qalab its mean the source of all blood pumping so u have more senses there out of which one is sixth sense (feeling/warning of something going to happen in a mean while)

Salam brother! Surely the Quran didn't say human only have these three Senses but it also does not take these senses into account i.e., TASTE, TOUCH and/or SMELL. As far as science is concerned, we use these senses to explore and identify things around us. Don't we? Why Quran has not mentioned them and why these will not be questioned?
Since we can use them to identify Evil or Danger etc. and perform some deeds of kindness/righteousness. For example, a man catches fire near me and faints without crying out for help. I smell the smoke and feel the smell of meat burning but do not react. As a result, this person is burnt or died. What do you think? Will I be accountable for this or not - in this world or the next?

Salam!

TellMeTheTruth

Quote from: imrankhawaja on December 30, 2017, 08:03:14 AM
peace brother

u can clearly see the mystery of death becoz nobody can tell u anything thats the mysterious ever thing
thats y i said the mystery what does not belong to this life is unsolveable untill we reach there

its same like u dnt know what tommorrow will bring untill it will come

human being is provided with a very little knowledge and the mysteries we solved or we discovered?
whatever human being dream its a part of imagination hence solveable or atleast know and how to discover

so how we discover something when we dnt know what we are discovering?
Well, brother! I would say that I still disagree. We have a countless reports and records of near death experiences of dying persons around the globe. Or we have reports/records of dead persons who have tried to contact other (living) people. Try to google them. Such reports/records have increased the religious beliefs of people or have changed their psyche. Though the experiences with each persons vary, therefore, extracting some solid data/results is very difficult but not impossible.
As a Muslim, do you believe in Ghaib/Unseen e.g., Allah, Malaikah, Punishment to Evil etc.? I hope so.

Peace.   

imrankhawaja

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on December 30, 2017, 08:06:52 AM
Salam brother! Surely the Quran didn't say human only have these three Senses but it also does not take these senses into account i.e., TASTE, TOUCH and/or SMELL. As far as science is concerned, we use these senses to explore and identify things around us. Don't we? Why Quran has not mentioned them and why these will not be questioned?
Since we can use them to identify Evil or Danger etc. and perform some deeds of kindness/righteousness. For example, a man catches fire near me and faints without crying out for help. I smell the smoke and feel the smell of meat burning but do not react. As a result, this person is burnt or died. What do you think? Will I be accountable for this or not - in this world or the next?

Salam!

salam brother

when a person was asking for help and you got two feelings develope inside your heart
save him or dnt save him whatever option you choose you will be accountable according to the law set behind it and its heart who is responsible not that smell it doesnt matter he smells or not it will not affecting your reason of taking action yeh heart is affecting and giving u two paths out of which you ll definately select one

same like sense of touch
when you touch somebody in a illegal way like slapping/beating/raping look how it started
i ll explain u in a biological way (u feel a sense of touching on your hand and there is poisonous insect suddenly ur intelligence/heart decide to finish it so u use your hand to kill that insect) same goes with touching/beating someone its your intelligence who is responsible not the touch sense or tools like hands and aham

and about taste its connected with hunger is hunger also a sense?
taste the punishment mean know the value of accountabilty of your crime
when we taste something its mean we are sensing a value of meal by our tongue
taste is also used in various ways like

how bad is your tatse( in sense of bad music)

imrankhawaja

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on December 30, 2017, 08:17:18 AM
Well, brother! I would say that I still disagree. We have a countless reports and records of near death experiences of dying persons around the globe. Or we have reports/records of dead persons who have tried to contact other (living) people. Try to google them. Such reports/records have increased the religious beliefs of people or have changed their psyche. Though the experiences with each persons vary, therefore, extracting some solid data/results is very difficult but not impossible.
As a Muslim, do you believe in Ghaib/Unseen e.g., Allah, Malaikah, Punishment to Evil etc.? I hope so.

Peace.

peace brother

near death experience is not = death experience

death experience is i think u know very well what a medical death is

do u know anybody who have a death experience same like a work experience ?
near death experience or near work experiece = 0 experience of work and death  ;)

btw i did not say i disagree with you but i said mystery is still mystery if not solved and it seems its difficult to solve untill we see a death experienced person so hold it untill then

huruf

jinn is not a different kind of being, but a trait that may or may not act in any being. jinn means "covered". We cannot see them really, not for what they are. May be they appear as something else r may be where we look we see something but do not realise or can identify what we see.

In this sense, people already gone or who lived ages ago, they might qualify as jinn. We cannot ascertain who or how they were. We cann imagine however we like but we cannot see them nor feel them. They are covered by time and ignorance.

Salaam

TellMeTheTruth

Maybe you need to prove your points through Science and Quran. I would suggest you to take another look into the verses containing Qalb. Mostly it does not mean 'Heart'. Qalb basically means to make things upward/down in order to explore and understand the nature of things around us.
Understanding is something calculated within the 'brain' and brain د م غ is only mentioned once or twice in the Quran without any connections with intellectual understanding and sensuality etc. While the science says it is 'brain' responsible for our understanding in intellectual.