About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Ayah Of The Day

Started by TAJ, May 18, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAJ

إِنَّا فَتَحۡنَا لَكَ فَتۡحً۬ا مُّبِينً۬ا
We have opened to you a clear  path/gate/start/beginning [48:1]

لِّيَغۡفِرَ لَكَ ٱللَّهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِن ذَنۢبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَيُتِمَّ نِعۡمَتَهُ ۥ عَلَيۡكَ وَيَہۡدِيَكَ صِرَٲطً۬ا مُّسۡتَقِيمً۬ا

So that Allah would forgive that which was previous of your guilt as well as your future?s, and (for Allah) to complete His blessing on you and guide you a straight conduct. [48:2]

*a path, through which, (if you take that path), Allah would forgive that which was previous of your guilt as well as your future?s, and (for Allah) to complete His blessing on you and guide you a straight conduct.

almarh0m

فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُوا لِي وَلَا تَكْفُرُونِ

" Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me " (2:152 ) .
"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"

almarh0m

إِنَّ الَّذِي فَرَضَ عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآنَ لَرَادُّكَ إِلَىٰ مَعَادٍ ۚ قُل رَّبِّي أَعْلَمُ مَن جَاءَ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَمَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ

" Most surely He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the destination. Say: My Lord knows best him who has brought the guidance and him who is in manifest error " ( 28:85 ) .

almarh0m

وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَ‌ٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ

" And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way " ( 3:103 ) .

progressive1993

54:17 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

54:22 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

54:32 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

54:40 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

54:42 They rejected all Our signs. So We took them, the taking of the Noble, the Able.

54:43 Are your ingrates better than those? Or have you been absolved by the book?

54:44 Or do they say, "We are a large group and we will win."

54:45 The large group will be defeated; they will turn around and flee

54:47 The criminals are in error and will burn

54:48 The day when they will be dragged upon their faces into the fire: "Taste the agony of Saqar!"

54:51 We have destroyed your counterparts. Do any of you wish to learn?
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Mazhar

قُلِ ٱللَّهُمَّ مَـٰلِكَ ٱلۡمُلۡكِ تُؤۡتِى ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مَن تَشَآءُ وَتَنزِعُ ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مِمَّن تَشَآءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَآءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَآءُ‌  ۖ  بِيَدِكَ ٱلۡخَيۡرُ‌  ۖ  إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ۬   

Say, "O Allah, [We admit] You are The Absolute Sovereign of the Kingdom,

You bestow the rule of a kingdom on whomever You willed and snatch away kingdom from whomever You willed.

And You make the one dominant/powerful whomever You willed and You subjugate the one whomever You willed.

The balance/equilibrium/tranquility/equation is in Your Hand.

Indeed You are eternally all powerful over each and every thing to set them right/fix them in measure and proportion.[Same statement in same words in 66:08] [3:26]

[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

MUNZIR ALI

2:256  Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

MUNZIR ALI

and also this one

4:1 O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) . Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you.

Samia

Salaam Munzir
This one is  in response to your translation of 4:1. A "female soul"  ;D

7:189
هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ مِنْ نَفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا لِيَسْكُنَ إِلَيْهَا فَلَمَّا تَغَشَّاهَا حَمَلَتْ حَمْلًا خَفِيفًا فَمَرَّتْ بِهِ فَلَمَّا أَثْقَلَتْ دَعَوَا اللَّهَ رَبَّهُمَا لَئِنْ آتَيْتَنَا صَالِحًا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ
He it is Who did create you from a single soul, and therefrom did make its/her mate that he might take rest in her. And when he covered her she bore a light burden, and she passed (unnoticed) with it, but when it became heavy they cried unto Allah, their Lord, saying: If thou givest unto us aright we shall be of the thankful.

progressive1993

3:83 Is it other than God's system that they desire, when those in the heavens and the earth have peacefully surrendered to Him voluntarily or by force? To Him they will be returned.

3:84 Say, "We acknowledge God and what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Patriarchs, and what was given to Moses, Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We do not discriminate between them, and to Him we peacefully surrender."
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."