News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

I am confused about Islam.

Started by Mussabahire, June 02, 2015, 07:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kikotsu

Salam Brother Mussabahire :)

From the time I started to read about Quran alone and Anti-Hadithers, I am feeling a great confusion in my mind.

This is a good news you must be happy ^_^

I cannot listen to my scholars anymore(online ones) as whenever I listen to them I find them TOO STUPID from what they say from hadeeth or their interpretation of Quran

oh that is better :) DON'T LISTEN TO THEM .. LISTEN TO GOD

I no longer read a book and get moved unless it's a quran only like book.

read everything and always learn but BELIEVE IN GOD ONLY AS A SOURCE OF LAW which means : BELIEVE IN QURAN ONLY AS A SOURCE OF LAW

I used to listen to Dr Naik, Mufti MENK, Abdullah Faisal, Anjem Choudary

-_- bad times..

but now I find them rubbish and I have no choice

AHA :) YUP ^_^

What do I do?

You are doing well .. you have to start following the QURAN ONLY (GOD'S REVELATION)

I feel like quran alone is a new religion and I will start from scratch

it's not new ! PROPHET MUHAMMAD FOLLOWED QURAN ONLY and by saying QURAN ONLY I mean you are following GOD'S WORDS .. it's an honor

I feel like leaving traditional islam is like leaving islam itself

NO , that means you are leaving Sunnism and Shiism

And my wife is a strict traditional hadeeth lover and she is not ready to learn any thing contrary to her beliefs

if you are following Hadith you must beat her if she was the one who left corrupted Islam and turned to ISLAM .. you must beat her until she goes back to the corrupted version of islam or maybe some scholars will order you to kill her (whoever changes his religion .... KILL HIM/HER)

Advise.

READ THE QURAN and don't be afraid if you explained something wrongly but keep going , it's a journey full of peace , learning , and GOD'S LOVE

May GOD guide us to the staight path ^_^

Timotheus

peace be upon you.
It can be difficult to accept, On my journey of transformation i have been disheartened and mislead by much, but i have always persevered and i believe its all part of finding the truth. and  there is a great reward in paradise for those who overcome and turn to their Lord alone and follow his final revelation
May God heal your Heart and guide you to the truth
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen