News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Questions to John..

Started by jkhan, October 07, 2021, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

1. Where is any copy of this "injeel" now?

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

3. How come your god couldn't stop people tampering with and destroying it?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

I'm still waiting for an honest Muslim (I know, an oxymoron!).

JessicaAssep

Hi DarkLight,
many thanks for posting these translations of Ravennas answers to questions. Its really helpful understanding how it works with luminosity in dreams.
What are you all focusing on at the moment?
Kind Regards,
J.R.Tomlin

Hizbullah

Quote from: John on October 17, 2021, 02:51:04 AM
1. Where is any copy of this "injeel" now?

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

3. How come your god couldn't stop people tampering with and destroying it?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

I'm still waiting for an honest Muslim (I know, an oxymoron!).

1. Why dont you ask your PAGAN PORK EATING EMPORER OR HIS ARCHBISHOP OR his 4 stooges......

2. How logically can christians say that jesus died for the sins of mankind, but according to their FAKE MEN MADE BOOK authored by Mathew Mark Luke & John confirmed just before Jesus died, he cried out in Aramaic, "Eli Eli lama sabachthani".....Does it look like Jesus is ready to die for sins of mankind?

3. Why was the New Testament written in the so called Greek language when Jesus was an Aramaic speaker?

4. But Jesus was sent as a Messenger to the Israelites -  I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:22-26), so who was Jesus, an Israelite or a Greek or an Aramean or was he an Indian? Make up your mind  Hindu, ops sorry, Christian

5. So r u an Israelite? If not why are u following jesus doctrines when you are supposed to follow the doctrines of the one that already has come after Jesus?

6. One final reference, Galatians 1:8-9, is pertinent to this important issue: Where is the Gospel of Jesus that Paul talked about? Dont give me craps like according to Mathew Mark Luke or John!

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

7. I'm still waiting for a honest Christian (I know, an oxymoron!).
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."