News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why are Christian women converting to Islam?

Started by Emre_1974tr, September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Quote from: Jafar on September 12, 2022, 02:11:34 AM
There are many form claiming to be the "Truest" of the religion of Islam.
Each form / group claiming to be 'superior' / 'truest' compared to others.
That's the given impact of claiming 'superiority' / 'truest' born from the philosophy of separation.

Interesting you mentioned the sufis, and how you opposed to it.

Sufis are well known for it's "Wahdat Al-Wujd" philosophy.
If explained in plain english it will be:
All exist in unity.
Or
Only God exist

Very similar to Yogis: Brahman Satyam Jagat Mithya.
Only Brahman is real, the universe is an illusion.

And yes religion (ie: Islam, Christianity, Judaism) which mainly propagate the belief of separation or quoting your statement above, "completely separate from Allah/God" has been opposing and suppressing the "unity" philosophy propagated by Sufis, Yogis and even Jesus and John.

Jesus is a good example of people punished with death by religion due to holding such belief.
Another example which recently came into my attention is "Siti Jenar", 16th century Indonesian sufis who are also punished by religion with death due to his statement of "Me and God are One".

How can I and God be one if I can't even create an insect??? I'm powerless, I don't control life. I may be part of God's imagination but I have no power. I'm just a mortal restricted by the laws of physics and the reality of this existence. Only He has power. If I and God were one then I would have as much power as God. If everyone is part of God, why do we not have god-like powers? It makes no sense.
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Jafar

Quote from: Sarah on September 12, 2022, 07:52:44 PM
How can I and God be one if I can't even create an insect??? I'm powerless, I don't control life. I may be part of God's imagination but I have no power. I'm just a mortal restricted by the laws of physics and the reality of this existence. Only He has power. If I and God were one then I would have as much power as God. If everyone is part of God, why do we not have god-like powers? It makes no sense.

That's the reason why it's advisable to ponder:
"WHO AM I"

Once the question has been posted, an answer will come.

Another more detailed questions to ponder are this.

We always label things with "my something".
My religion, my nationality, my name, my body, my head, my hands, my heart, my legs, my hair etc...
But where/who is "me" only without the "something"?

Notice that all of those 'something' will have an ending...
Even thing as big as "my galaxy" (milky way), "my star" (sun) or "my planet" (earth).

Ponder as well how easy we are to identify ourselves with 'something' even when the 'thing' is so 'abstract'.  (ie: my language) that even those abstract things are subject to change.

If you think "I am that figure that I see in the mirror".. better think again.
Because the figure that you see in the mirror and all the 'things' that he/she has identified him/herself with will one day be vanished.

All exist in one, albeit multitude of identities
There's only one that truly exist, all identities are temporary.

jkhan

Quote from: Jafar on September 12, 2022, 10:17:53 PM
That's the reason why it's advisable to ponder:
"WHO AM I"

Once the question has been posted, an answer will come.

Another more detailed questions to ponder are this.

We always label things with "my something".
My religion, my nationality, my name, my body, my head, my hands, my heart, my legs, my hair etc...
But where/who is "me" only without the "something"?

Notice that all of those 'something' will have an ending...
Even thing as big as "my galaxy" (milky way), "my star" (sun) or "my planet" (earth).

Ponder as well how easy we are to identify ourselves with 'something' even when the 'thing' is so 'abstract'.  (ie: my language) that even those abstract things are subject to change.

If you think "I am that figure that I see in the mirror".. better think again.
Because the figure that you see in the mirror and all the 'things' that he/she has identified him/herself with will one day be vanished.

All exist in one, albeit multitude of identities
There's only one that truly exist, all identities are temporary. NO NO>>

you are super ridiculous Jafaar... i think you are brainwashed by watching some of those videos called WHO AM I any article or books.. whatever... identity will never vanish it will take you to the day of resurrection..

No one will burden sin of another.. belongings ... Your killing another person... do you think identity would vanish? don't make a joke in this forum brother.. WHO AM I .... that will remain forever as long as the Earth and Heaven last... i mean not the present one the one which is gonna be ...

Nothing will vanish... it will hover you.. every action every single person does will be the identity of every person... nothing will vanish.. If one has killed another innocent person.. His identity is a Murderer.. YOU are a murderer.. you can't make it vanish.. that remains until the judgement ... unless God forgives ....

WHO AM I? the actions we do are who we are.. don't forget that... you get according to what YOUR / i get according to MY... you can't delete these YOUR and MY or whatever.. wrong logic and brainwashed you are...
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: jkhan on September 13, 2022, 03:59:01 AM
No one will burden sin of another.. belongings ... Your killing another person... do you think identity would vanish? don't make a joke in this forum brother..

It's ok not to accept the idea if it doesn't resonate with you.
And choose one that resonate with you the most.

You seem to mis-interpret 'vanishing' and 'ending'.

Everything that has a beginning will have an ending, only those who doesn't have a beginning  will never had an ending. That figure that you saw in the mirror has a beginning (birth) so it will also have an ending (death).

Everything else also has it's own lifecycle, earth has a beginning so it will also have an ending.
The sun has a beginning and the sun will also have an ending.
Even the 'fabric of space and time' which once thought to be 'empty' and 'has no ending' also have an ending.

Yet beginning and ending is two side of the same coin, it depends on how one look at it.
An 'ending' of something is the 'beginning' of something else.
The ending of a star like the sun, is the beginning of one or more new stars.

Let's scale it down to a smaller scale for easier understanding.
jafar has a beginning it will also have an ending.
As jafar only exist in this forum universe, and this forum universe will also have an ending.
When this forum is dead, so will jafar.

The consciousness behind jafar will remain, as consciousness doesn't need a webforum to exist, and jafar is only one among many of the consciousness identity. The consciousness continue, the jafar doesn't.

jafar as identity can be 'switched around' as well, the identity is the same but the consciousness behind it is different. Suddenly one recognize the 'change' of characteristic from an identity named jafar in this forum. Thus see how 'virtual' the identity named jafar is, and also this forum.

Yet when this forum is finally dead.
What remains is the 'data' or the 'memory' being archived somewhere by the server admin.
The 'data' is not 'vanished' yet the identities and the forum has meet the end of it's lifecycle.
Nothing last forever..

But again feel free to reject the idea if it doesn't resonate with you.
And took those which resonate with you the most.
What resonate with you will be manifested for you.