News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Judaism and Islam same path?

Started by woke, August 12, 2019, 11:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jafar

Quote from: quincy on September 19, 2019, 07:23:23 AM
It is how it is - history showed us that you either dominate or get dominated.

That is the view of Temujin a.k.a Genghis Khan.
Murder or be murdered, invade or be invaded, crush or get crushed.

"The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
― Genghis Khan

Next question will be how he developed such view?
Temujin was born in a very dangerous environment, Tribal war and brutality is a common thing. Little Temujin witnessed his own dad being butchered, mom being raped while he was still a child. His life experience teached him that in order to survive (in such harsh environment) you need to be the ultimate brutality.

Again I'm not a fan of such world view...

quincy

"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

- Temujin the great chief

Someone like Temujin will appear till the end of times in our realm. Until people will learn to be kind to each other. He was also a very spiritual person who prohibited lying, respected other faiths and made anything possible to make his people happy. He established such peace in his realm that a young virgin with a bag full of gold could walk without being molested. What "barbarians" they were... hm? Look at all those tyrannical systems which were established during his invasions. Europe was completely oppressed by the church as well as the abassid empire oppressed their people with a made up shariah. The Scythian tribes raided their neighbors as usual and even started to establish another Khaganate on the basis of the Khazars.

imrankhawaja

Temujin a.k.a Genghis Khan & HITLER worked in a same way,

heroes and angels of benefit for some of them...
punishment and angels of death for some of them...

Hitler marked the end of British empire.

Temujin marked the end of religious slavery.. ( one of his troops destroyed the fake paradise in current day IRAN ) that paradise having exact services of paradise whats presented in QURAN, that paradise is reserved for the holidays to the brave soilders who killed people on the instructions of religious mafia.. perfect example of what goes around comes around

Jafar

Quote from: quincy on September 21, 2019, 05:37:03 AM
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

- Temujin the great chief

Someone like Temujin will appear till the end of times in our realm. Until people will learn to be kind to each other.

Since everything that has happened in the past is all 100% in accordance to God's plan. Then yes, perhaps Temujin is shaped to be such brutal character as a 'punishment' to other brutal characters.

Yet definitely Temujin is NOT the character who STOPPED the circle of brutality.

He was also a very spiritual person who prohibited lying, respected other faiths and made anything possible to make his people happy. He established such peace in his realm that a young virgin with a bag full of gold could walk without being molested. What "barbarians" they were... hm?

Just few example of what Temujin did during his life.
- Murdering his own brother while he was 14
- Sacrificing the life of his own followers to win a battle.
- Killing his own blood-brother turned rivals named Jamukha
- Torturing his rivals by boiling them to death.

- Mass murder of Chinese populace (approx. 1 million deaths)
- Massacre of Samarkand (approx. 10,000 deaths)

Not my favorite character, definitely...

But again you're correct if you're highlighting that no human is 100% evil, there are some good in Temujin. His love for his wife, his acceptance of Jochi as his own son (although Jochi was born from the seed of other man who kidnapped and raped Temujin's wife), his appraisal to talented people among his enemy (the chinese artisans and generals), his conception of meritocracy.

And you will also find some good aspect in Hitler, Stalin, Moshe Dayan, Ibn Saud.

Yet it's not an excuse for the brutality...

quincy

At least he didn't fucked and sacrificed children after drinking their adrenochrome.

And I'm not telling that he was a pure and good being - of course not. He was a product of his time, either wise he would never achieve such conquest. You cant dominate evil with kindness... and sometimes you need such fearful reputation to make a psychological impact on your enemies. The other thing is that there are a lot of lies regarding him mostly coming from his enemies. I mean you still have that phrase like "you mongo". After gaining independence after the mongol-tatar empire all those who were under their rule started to write down their version about the mongols which doesnt necessarily have to be true - isn't that obvious? Especially when it comes from such tribes like the Alans or other scythian/sarmatian tribes - who were far worse when it comes to perversity and brutality like Attila and the Huns.

John

1. Where is any copy of this "injeel" now?

2. What evidence is there that there was an injeel different from the Gospels before and/or at the time of Muhammad?

3. How come your god couldn't stop people tampering with and destroying it?

4. How logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"

I'm still waiting for an honest Muslim (I know, an oxymoron!).