News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Any God Alone moslems in Algeria?

Started by Haneen, December 03, 2008, 04:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haneen

I am in Algeria at the moment and I will stay here until January inshalla.If there is any God alone moslems I will be happy to meet :)

Jim19

Quote from: Haneen on December 03, 2008, 04:33:37 PM
I am in Algeria at the moment and I will stay here until January inshalla.If there is any God alone moslems I will be happy to meet :)

Shalom Hannan

there're more than 35 submitters in Algeria if you want to share with you their phone number i'll , but unfortunatly they didn't use the net, i wish to you a good stays in Algeria and take care .
Shalom
Abdallah Mecherbet 

Jim19

Quote from: Haneen on December 03, 2008, 04:33:37 PM

Shalom sister hanan
I hope everything going well with you in Algeria,ysterday i had a phone call from a submitter , they're more than 60 submitters , i'll meet them after few days for to share some discoveries , it'll be great if you'll be with us, let me know , God bless you
Shalom
Abdallah Mecherbet

afridi220

Quote from: Jim19 on December 06, 2008, 03:40:14 AM
Shalom sister hanan
I hope everything going well with you in Algeria,ysterday i had a phone call from a submitter , they're more than 60 submitters , i'll meet them after few days for to share some discoveries , it'll be great if you'll be with us, let me know , God bless you
Shalom
Abdallah Mecherbet

:) How about joining discovery channel :peace:
Peace

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway

Jim19

Quote from: afridi220 on December 06, 2008, 06:53:43 AM
:) How about joining discovery channel :peace:
Shalom
I think an good idea , can you help us for joining this canal ?
Shalom
Abdallah Mecherbet

TheHinaterians

Quote from: Jim19 on December 06, 2008, 03:40:14 AM
they're more than 60 submitters , i'll meet them after few days for to share some discoveries , it'll be great if you'll be with us, let me know , God bless you
Shalom
Abdallah Mecherbet

I did not expect Algeria to have its own meetups, I thought it is too dangerous. Haha, back in Algeria when we have guests visit our summer apartment we have to cover our bookshelf as the books clearly would make others (even within the extended family) suspicious. Thankfully the Sunni guests we had were younger than us and had a great brotherly connection with my husband so they just turned a blind eye to our minimalist koran-only based environment (pictures on the wall, black puppies/dogs indoors, praying without hijab, most korans in English and musical instruments, monotheist comic book etc). Algeria is a massive country but it's still not as open-minded or less superficial. It would be lovely if people there become more comfortable with monotheists. I'd be interested in knowing more about the group in Algeria (either in Oran or the capital) because a lot of projects can be founded (for the environment and philosophy). Also, do some members of the group speak Hebrew (as I can read that you used shalom)?

God Bless,
TheHinaterians (family)