News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

How can we see the Palestine- Israel conflict from a Qur'an alone perspective

Started by Sarah, October 25, 2023, 02:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Peace

Palestine has been unjustly occupied and oppressed by Israel for decades. However, we must condemn Hamas for killing innocent civilians but keep the big picture in mind and continue to condemn the Israeli terrorist state as well.

What would be the Qur'an alone solution for this conflict? Why should Palestine just give up and give the thieves what they want?
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Jafar

I see this (or any other war/conflict) from different lenses.
It's yet another case of 'common peaceful people' abused and manipulated by 'warmonger / power hungry politicians'.
The warmonger have no interest to end the conflict, their main interest are control and power, and will do anything to maintain it.
Bad / evil people fought and compete against each others. #pride #fear #arrogance
Good people love each others.

"Right Wings Religious/Nationalistic Fanatics" are in control within both State of Israel and Gaza.
As long as they stay in power they have no interest to resolve the conflict.
The solution: For good people which I still believe are still majority within both state to realize that they're being duped by this perpetual fear and hatred manufactured by the politicians.

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

-- Jesus

Jafar

A good cause and effect analysis on how Fear resulted in Nations by Tom Campbell.

Definition of Fear

Fear is the opposite of love. Fear is, tears apart, drags it down, does not build.
Fear is not a constructive thing. Fear is something that pulls away.
So look at, we can look at this, this reality that we're in.

Social Arrangement Based on Fear = No Trust

What would a social arrangement based on fear look like?
Well, the individuals would not have any trust because it's based on fear.

And It's all about Me and Mine, #Ownership #Entitlement

If somebody got something that was better or a new idea, they'd hold it for themselves so that they could use it to their own best advantage. It's all what about me.

Fear Based Individuals Fought Each Others

If you had a large collection of such individuals, what would you expect? You would expect they'd all be struggling with each other, trying to get more stuff, get each other stuff, because that's the nature of fear.

Then Come The Need For Defense (Army, Armed Forces)

It's all about me, fear, protect me. What about mine? Am I going to get enough? What if somebody takes my stuff? Well, now you have to have defense.

Thus Nation Was Born

And if you have to have defense, eventually you have a lot of entities together.
You'll have groups of entities forming defense arrangements, right? We call those nations.

https://youtu.be/BjDQzCq6FdM?si=0SnR2zysBwLQRc6a&t=1897

good logic

Sister Sarah, brother Jafar.

There is nothing we can do that will make a difference to the powers that are running the world .
Israel has got the all clear from the west and its allies to go ahead with whatever Israel think it is necessary. So most  of the world will sit back and let it happen.

Some will argue it is all Hamas fault and Palestinians are not worthy of supporting ,they are of less value humans and deserve what they get.

No matter what our instinct and conscience tell us, some do not care. To others war is profit and power decides rights and sides.
Now the world has got precedents in hate and genocide. Wipe your "enemy" of the face of the earth .

Now ,one might say there will be " If I knew then what I know now" and things will be different and we humans will learn from the past, but the past keeps coming back to haunt us.
"If I knew then what I know now" examples of the past:
-9/11 what happened is still controversial ,who did it?
-Iraq war  was initiated by a lie. So many have been misled to agree and let it happen!
- Libya, Syria, Yemen, Sudan.. Ukraine....wars have all been initiated for selfish gains and greed to keep the power.
- Can powers harm their own people to keep the status quo by aiding factions to fulfil their own agendas?

I got the feeling Israel has an agenda and is not keeping it secret. Keep pushing the Palestinians out of the whole of Israel including the west bank  and Gaza and then stop or ...
But one can predict easily what will come next according to the past if the way through peace is not a preferred option for the strong side.
Double standards, greed,selfishness,racism and hate is the norm for a lot of our brothers and sisters the humans. Will we heed and learn?
GOD knows everything and has a day set for the reckoning.
GOD bless you both..
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: good logic on October 26, 2023, 08:20:09 AM
Israel has got the all clear from the west and its allies to go ahead with whatever Israel think it is necessary. So most  of the world will sit back and let it happen.

No they're not... you missed the whole point.
When two (or more) parties hate and warring each others, one tend to side with one and labeled the other one 'evil/enemy'.
Little did they realize that the both warring parties are alike with each others and actually merely puppets of the same master.
The master's plan is to spread FEAR and HATRED as long as possible as wide as possible.
In Gnosticism "the master" are called "Archons", in Greek mythology "Daemon", in Hinduism "Ashura", lately a new name came up "Cabals". They go by different names, they created religions / nationalities, but their characteristics is consistent; pride, fear, narcissisistic and hatred.

The 'solution' has been offered to the region since 2000 years ago...
But nobody took it up until now... so let them learn...

"False Light" from Gnosticism perspective:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DydrEKG3JrA

good logic

Peace Jafar.
It is just as bad as ignoring tyranny and injustice from any side.
Whoever deliberately kills one innocent human from any side is like they killed all humanity and whoever saves one innocent human life is like they saved all humanity..
The problem is some have no opportunity to learn anything because their lives are taken away from them unjustly.
Or may be small children, vulnerable,ill, disabled and innocent civilians are also fighting with one side or the other?

Brother, humanity are all brothers and sisters, one congregation , one diverse race to me
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

good logic

Sister Sarah.

I am disappointed at those whose ears and eyes are hiding the truth from their hearts . Their reasoning must also be cut from their hearts like

- What does Israel mean by when we hear them say they are going for damage not accuracy? Damage to what exactly ? and why not just accuracy if it means saving the innocent ones ?

-Israel has warned a  whole population of north Gaza to leave as quickly as possible  to the south and started the bombing with no reasonable notice or support mechanism/plan from experts how to move a million people safely and where they can live/survive. They were also bombing the place they wanted them to move to?
So they had three impossible choices, the sea, Israel or a controlled border crossing to move to.

-Israel had done their duty by warning the population. Whatever was bombed was supposed to be empty buildings or what else?

I must have warped reasoning ,to me  it does not make sense,does our instinct recognises right from wrong? It screams  wrong and unjust to me!
Yes like what Hamas has done before that was wrong also.
May be  two wrongs make a right sister.

People of our world with destructive motives stop your wickedness towards your brothers and sisters.
Love GOD and love your neighbour.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Jafar

Quote from: good logic on October 26, 2023, 10:14:21 PM
It is just as bad as ignoring tyranny and injustice from any side.
Is not 'ignoring' but recognizing and understanding.
Through it's own weird ways; the 'dark' is guiding towards 'light', the 'hatred' towards the 'love', the 'rejection' towards 'acceptance'.

As mentioned the solution has been offered since 2000 years ago.

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."
-- Jesus

Or much older suggestion:
"The Tao doesn't take sides;
it gives birth to both good and evil.
The Master doesn't take sides;
she welcomes both saints and sinners."

-- Lao Tze

Brother, humanity are all brothers and sisters, one congregation , one diverse race to me

I agree, however I would like to extend beyond merely human, that all beings are brothers and sisters. Or in Jesus lingo; the children of Father in Heaven. Yes and that including those who are labeled as "evil" as mentioned by Lao Tze above.

And 'physical death' doesn't mean the learning process has stopped.

amin

Muslims everywhere are at disadvantage, because they take religion for everything, its easy to blame an innocent group of Muslims and make them look bad, I suspect there are even traps laid by some funded groups to make this happen, to bring wars and disturbance, gain economically and politically by using media. its easy as they are more emotionally driven.

This fighting or any fighting should not be allowed to be linked with religion, and those who are fighting should fight the war, better in diplomatic ways, now a days media is so powerful than any weapons.

Quran asks people to emigrate seeking better place and says people will be blessed in their new places, Prophets like Abraham, Moses and Mohamed and others are example, injustice will never be sustainable and returned back is the promise. Belief in Islam is believing and accepting God's actions and guidance and not sticking to idols be it anything.

Jafar

QuoteYa~ probably is the worlds biggest problem.
I know what/who you mean :)
Through it's 'weird way' every darkness is a guidance towards the light. Problem is a guidance towards Solution, War is a guidance towards Peace, Pride and Ego is a guidance towards Humility, Hatred is a guidance towards Love, Separation is a guidance towards Unity.

An ex christian girl deconstructing the infamous "Ten Commandments" and came up with similar conclusion about "the entity which authored it".
Deconstructing the Ten Commandments | A Perfect Moral Law?
https://youtu.be/80p3jI1PD3k?si=TfL0mKTPz1RNTGsN