Tunisian Man

Dear anwar
do not care that's noting.
:)
salam
zoubeir
there is no worse then the active ignorance-Goete-

Wakas

The God describes and defines what an idolater is in many places throughout The Quran, one of which is:

Do not eat from that upon which the name of GOD has not been mentioned, for it is an abomination. The devils inspire their allies to argue with you; if you obey them, you will be idol worshipers. (6:121)

To me, this means that if you follow religious law that goes against The God's teachings, you are an idolater.
Why you may ask? Well, it is because you are raising the status of a man-made law to a level which either equals or supercedes God's law, thus are making equals with The God, i.e. you have become an idolater, intentionally or not it doesn't matter you would still be an idolater. When I first read this verse, it honestly scared/shocked me... as I'd always assumed an idolater would be one who physically worshipped others with The God, such as statues or Jesus/Mary etc. How wrong I was...

peace,
wakas
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

themovement1

Well, you can be a mushrikoona billaahi in deed or word. You see what I meant? You can claim that you do not make Muhammad equal to God, but when you see definite contradictions nor think on what you believe and believe it despite God then you are a mushrikoona billahi. The Qur'an charges Jews and other for taking their scholars habaruhum(I believe) as their lords in disregard to God. So I would say that Muslims take their scholars as lords in disregard to God (and sometimes Muhammad) and that is what makes them mushrikoona billaahi.

Godbless,
Anwar

confuzed

[43:59] He was no more than a servant whom we blessed, and we sent him as an example for the Children of Israel.

If Jesus himself was an example, then that means the everything he did was an example for the Children of Israel.  Isn't it the same for Muhammad. He was an example for all of mankind.  That would mean everything he did was an example for us.  Therefor the Sunnah.  Ofcourse I have a hard time following the Sunnah because I don't know what has been fabricated.  But the way Muhammad prayed is probably the way the sunnis, shia pray for the most part.  That of course is an assumption, but what if it truely is the way he prayed?  Are we in error for not following it??

TheNabi

Peace

There is only one Sunnah called to be followed. The Messenger reflects this Sunnah. Then there's this thing about Muhammad and Ahmad, interesting stuff, I think I'll explain later when the issue is clearer.  :lol:

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/