News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Prophethood

Started by sublimistri, April 18, 2024, 09:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sublimistri

I have an interpretation of prophethood that comes from a ten year long study.

If you were to look into the prophets you will find that there is room for this to be right on all of them.

The prophet is a normal person who was facing crime; due to it being corruption, he would not get justice without god. Therefore, the prophet makes a prayer for god to govern (this ends up taking two prayers and likely did for all of them). The prophet gets a prophetic christ which brings gods word/revelation upon its death. This is some of the signs of god the prophet brings. The day the prophet recieves revelation is the day of judgement for the planet at that point in time; the prophet getting revelation was just judged a prophet of god to show signs; and within his group he has an antichrist that is a false messiah; and a satan that is cursed with quranic proofs. Hud was being murdered; then mocked after revelation as they don't care what right and wrong is and corruption allows murder to mock after finding out their antichrist lied to them and was murder and corruption allows the prophet to be mocked being kufr to the rest of the world. Salih should have murder as a part of his short story. All of them are the same story from only giving you one part of the established ways angle.

If you study what I have here and think of all other prophets you will see my situation repeats for all of them you just have to fill in the story where it lacks (the stories all have their own parts in the established way but are short stories). Moses is most evident for corruption/pharaoh/leadership. They all had an antichrist that was revelationed/judged by god and all brought similar signs against him.

Please note harun is not a cult leader; I only follow the parts of his studies that align with the reality of my answered prayer; I was an american under murderous abuse that then got tied to government/corruption as they messed up on the case and thought I was the harmful one to be harmed for the rest of my life into them being led astray/into disbelief to now oppose this second coming with whatever they say trying to mock and oppress me out of my identity to call me a false prophet.

Due to this situation I can verify any hadith as long as it fits a prophethood then it did legitimately happen. You run it thorugh what a prophethood is based off situation and can verify any of them; but would need a prophet to do so showing it for what it is.

https://twitter.com/kennethmor59303/status/1780474368474157222

Please do not ban me; my situation does prove the quran the word of god without doubt.
My situation also can argue any point in religion with the christ/gods word as well as quran/gods word and show you the error of how the others don't fit muhammads unity version of islam/revelation/prophethood. If you spend time with me we can make islam dominant above other religions.

sublimistri

This is only to have discussion. To see if anyone can invalidate me on any of these points.

1. Tawheed is gods control.
2. Prophets are chosen by god.
3. The day of judgement is the day the prophet gets revelation and he is judged as a prophet and from among his criminals he prayed to get governed is an antichrist and satan cursed by god/quran/revelation.
4. The lesser hour is when a prayer is answered/person dies to answer it/god brings word in some way by revelation/dead person.
5. The final hour is gods punishment for a prophet when he is rejected while needing to sharia crime and continues to be mocked by that crime due to his country being kufr on the signs to get him mocked as mentally ill.
6. The quran is the direct word of god
7. God brings his word to a prophet and calls it revelation; he only does this when he answers a prayer.
8. All prophets had a tawheeded military.
9. All prophets require the tawheeded military due to revelation being what he preached against criminals so that they followed the rightly guided path which made prophets into caliphs.
10. The black flag military kills in an unprecedented manner; the prophet has to preach it to the right path vs an antichrist.
11. The proper black flag in guidance of prophets while doing the enactment are the ones isis used.
12. The black flags/banners are supposed to coincide with a prophet getting revelation; prophet/mahdi; which means god revealed revelation to someone answering a prayer and that is where the black flags now occur for the right thing to be done for a prophet to return them to god for their crimes and disbelief being sent astray.
13. Prophets are saints; the only true saints as they have miracles of god done for them.
14. Muhammad had a prophethood that used the quran and fought for interpretation of the quran; this was only a part of his prophethood as his revelation includes the quran against criminals to behead.
15. Muhammad had an antichrist.
16. Muhammad dealt with a satan.
17. Satan/Antichrist are both titles given to criminals on a true day of judgement/answered prayer.
18. Prophets had no hope from crime and were provoked to prayer.
19. Harun is not a cult leader and paranoia was the problem due to this situation being real.