News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Nineteen Mirror Sign

Started by truth, November 07, 2021, 09:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

Peace truth.
The message and messenger highlight only GOD Alone ,Hs words and authority alone ,
Of course GOD sends messengers to clarify and insist on this message after sending His last scripture with the last prophet.
All messengers confirm to us that Qoran is the living messenger and following GOD s scripture/ Qoran is following all GOD s prophets and messengers combined.

RK to his credit, passed on this message with authorisation and bayinat from the author of Qoran to put the spotlight /open the seal/highlight Qoran  s message and passed away like any other future human messenger passing on this message will pass away  Qoran alone as a source of redemption remains as the living messenger..
All believers who follow GOD Alone and invite to Him and HIS AUTHORITY ALONE are passing on " GOD Alone  no idols".

God s words are the message and messenger and never run out or require  other words as a substitute.is the main message of all GOD s messengers.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

truth

Peace good_logic,

A 'seal' and 'last' are not the same word so I am not of those who accept this interpretation. The God is not bound by human interpretation or speculation. This has been debated ad infinitum elsewhere and the word for 'last' is 'akher' and is used plainly in 'last day' or 'yawm al akher' in The Quran and anyone who believes that The God is incapable of being specific with respect to the continuity of prophethood is simply believing as their forefathers did.

Sectarianism requires an endpoint from which power can be derived by those without Divine authority. The Jews did it with Joseph and were horribly embarrassed when Moses brought them even greater signs than they had witnessed before.

Each sect or club always believes that their messenger or prophet was the last. The Jews thought this for Joseph and now Moses through to Ezra, and the Christians terminate it at Jesus. Is it not plain to see that this was wrong then and is still wrong now.

Consider that Rashad also mentioned 3:81 as a proof for his messenger status (keeping in mind that sectarian thought believes messengers are above prophets despite the reverse being claimed by others - showing how confused they are) and in 3:81 the covenant is agreed to by all the messengers. Some would have you believe that 3:81 was a prophecy about Muhammed himself and yet The Quran mentions the covenant again in 33:7 which states...

And ˹remember˺ when We took a covenant from the prophets, as well as from you and from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, son of Mary. We did take a solemn covenant from ˹all of˺ them.

So consider then that the prophet to come was not Muhammed since he was one of those who had pledged his support in 3:81.

I respectfully leave this matter here as I think it is something that gains nothing for anyone. Whether they were messengers or prophets or both matters not to me. They were all servants of The God, and I include myself in this category above all other designations. I do not distinguish between them.

"the Knower of the Unseen, and He reveals unto none His secret,
Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer before him and another follow him.

good logic

Peace truth.
I agree with ,quote:
"I respectfully leave this matter here as I think it is something that gains nothing for anyone. Whether they were messengers or prophets or both matters not to me. They were all servants of The God, and I include myself in this category above all other designations. I do not distinguish between them."

GOD  decreed for ALL OF US HUMANS one single religion, the same decreed for Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus "You shall uphold this one religion, and do not divide it."
GOD redeems to Himself whomever He wills; He guides to Himself only those who totally submit.

GOD S  message has always been the same and consistent. Submit to our creator. Steadfastly maintain what WE HUMANS are commanded to do by GOD,  We should not DIVIDE/BREAK UP INTO SECTS. and believe in all the scriptures sent down by God.
GOD is our one and only Lord. There should be  no argument between us. GOD will gather us all together; to Him is the ultimate destiny."

Once we receive/come across GOD s message, and decide to accept it, we should be united. Those who argue about God, after receiving His message, their argument is nullified at their Lord. (42:16).
I support your study and love of GOD s scripture.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: truth on December 04, 2021, 01:35:32 AM
8:22 Indeed, the worst of all beings in the sight of The God are the ˹wilfully˺ deaf and dumb, who do not understand.

2:18 صم deaf بكم dumb عمى blind فهم so they لا not ىرجعون returning
(19 letters!)

9040 22040 704010 80540 301 10200370650
130 62 120 125 31 339
= 19 x 4758010740547425291 5947948423003421740 11158554281

1 9040 2 22040 3 704010 4 80540 5 301 6 10200370650
1 130 2 62 3 120 4 125 5 31 6 339
= 19 x 1002116949493179002 5291606850580001950 7900685591116006606 9281

1 130 2 192 3 312 4 437 5 468 6 807 = 19 x 5948522279602302878253

https://goodcalculators.com/big-number-calculator/
use A MOD B button, if multiple result = 0

17:36 ولا and not تقف thou pursue ما what لىس not is لك to you (sing.) به in it علم knowledge ان indeed السمع the hearing (enquiry) والبصر and the sight (evidence) والفواد and the heart (inner emotion; knowing right and wrong, etc.) كل each اولىك those كان be عنه about it مسىولا questioned of 17:37 ولا and not تمش thou walk فى in الارض the land مرحا insolent of انك indeed you (sing.) لن never تخرق breach الارض the land ولن and never تبلغ thou reach الجبل the mountains طولا height of 17:38 كل each ذلك such كان be سىىه evil its عند near ربكم lord yours (pl.) كروها disliked of 17:39 ذلك such مما from what اوحى inspires الىك to you (sing.) ربك lord your (sing.) من of الحكمه the wisdom ولا and not تجعل thou make مع with الله the god الها deity of اخر another فتلقى so receive فى in جهنم abyss ملوما blameworthy of مدحورا forsaken of

https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/17/vers/36?handschrift=107

truth

Peace noon_waalqalami,

The verse in The Quran from which your sobriquet arises is one that is central to many many miracles that I have been blessed to be granted the mind and understanding to witness. The God be exalted I have fallen on my face weeping countless times when I see the proofs emerge one by one.

Your results are what I would term nowadays, second generation discoveries with respect to the unveiling of The Nineteen Sign by Rashad Khalifa in 1974. Abdullah Arik wrote a short treatise on this sort of 'overflow' type mathematics requiring more than just a pocket calculator to determine. The work is astonishing in its own right and confirmed yet another nineteen based encoding system within The Quran. While all this big integer math is amazing to those who understand, the coefficients that are generated are well over the kinds of numbers that are generated by even abjad valuation.

Equivalences or inequalities are therefore not easy to relate to language based encipherment of numbers using these beyond human level numbers.

The time and purpose for these very large integers may come to pass and may be related to the 'AI' realm of human advancement, where these very large numbers may make some kind of sense to an AI when computed by a quantum or other technology. I am only considering a future scenario here. If a 'word' from The God was sufficient to create the extraordinarily complex and yet simple existence that we are able to perceive with our senses then we cannot imagine what any kind of superior intelligence may.

So I would respectfully ask that this thread not be used excessively for this kind of 'satellite' discussion and if they are worthy of further elaboration, then discussion on a dedicated thread for them might be a better way to explore it.

There are still important referential posts I would like to make that give yet more previews of the book's contents. The topics here, some of which have not yet made it into the book, will give elements of what is explored and give people a chance to verify the findings that are all based on a single digital Quran text which we have only made one adjustment to, from tanzil.net.

So please do contribute in positive ways.

Before I move on though I will just make mention of the importance of Chapter 68 as the last Initialled Chapter, that begins with another thing that Dr Rashad Khalifa made decisions about with reference to The Quran text as he understood it. The letter Nun, is associated with the most extraordinary of miracles in the Jewish Scriptural analysis world. This is because the word 'NES' which means 'miracle' in Hebrew starts with this letter.

Nun has an abjad value of 50 and is the final letter of the word Quran. It has an ordinal value of 14. The same number of initial letters among the Initialled Chapters.

Verse 68:1 Nun wa-al-qalam wama yastirun

50 + (6+1+30+100+30+40) + (6+40+1) + (10+60+9+200+6+50) = 50 + 207 + 47 + 335 = 639

These words, these letters of this verse have an abjad sum of 639 and there is an astonishing miracle here too which I will elaborate on further. Most have had access to this information for as long as I have been alive and then some. Yet no one had considered that this most miraculous of verses has an ordinal value of...

14 + (6+1+12+19+12+13) + (6+13+1) + (10+15+9+20+6+14) = 14 + 63 + 20 + 74 = 171

171 = 19 x 9

Can you appreciate the miracle here in this fact alone?

That the letters and words of this verse are equivalent in value to the 14 initials of the Initialled Chapters in ordinal value. A nineteen multiple no less.

This is with one Nun letter. The addition of either a waw or a nun would destroy this fact.

The abjad value 639 interacts with the full Quran index for this verse without 9:128|129. Without these two verses verse 68:1 is positioned at index 5270. And here...

5270 + 639 = 5909 = 19 x 311

The coefficient is interesting in that it is exactly 50 away from 361 which we know is 361 = 19 x 19. So there is a difference of 50, the exact value of a single Nun letter in abjad valuation from the square of 19. And why is it not just a fluke? The coefficient itself interacts self referentially with the abjad value 639 as...

311 + 639 = 950 = 19 x 50

And amazingly the coefficient is this exact value and they therefore add to a nineteen multiple. The square of 19. Not forgetting the self reference that is occurring since the Chapter is started with the single letter 'Nun'.

If this cannot be perceived to be a miracle that on its own virtually proves the removal of 9:128|9 then there are plenty more that show it in many different ways that are as dazzling in their miraculous qualities as these findings are.

Also consider that in ordinal value system the Primary Name for The God 'AL RAHMAN' is 68. In the Hebrew Torah, the first verse Genesis 1:1 mentions the name 'Elohim' for The God and that has a Hebrew gematria value of 86. Please consider that The God has blessed humanity with a way to witness the miracles today.

Please remove the doubt from your heart, and now your mind, that I am telling you anything other than pure truth. Mathematical truth that is comprehensible by those who have knowledge.

Just one more proof for those who still doubt. Recall that the position of the verse 55:1 containing The Primary Name of The God in The Quran is at position 2209 when 9:128|129 are removed. Consider that the number 2207 which is just two less, (ie. what would result from a two index position change from the 6234 length) is actually the 329th prime number!

When the chapter verse concatenation of this verse 6:81, ie. 681 is added to the 329th prime number...

2207 + 681 = 2888 = 19 x 152 = 19 x 19 x 8

The same sum as for the words of The Bismillah.

And to just link into what I was intending to write about in my next post, consider that the index position of 68:1 in the Initialled chapters: 2692 were to be added to the abjad value for Al Rahman, 329...

2692 + 329 = 3021 = 19 x 159

Notice that 152 + 159 = 311 which means that...

(2692 + 329) + (681 + 2207) = 5909 = 19 x 311 [ = 639 + 5270 above]

Another equivalence. We consider here that there is a proof of the validity of prime numbers and their indices being involved in analysing the metrics. That the significant values 329 and the 329th prime number 2207 are involved here, is again simply amazing.

The coefficient 159 is an important number as unlike 363, it is only able to be dereferenced in one way through a reverse C:V operation. Since Chapter one has only seven verses and there is no chapter 159, the single verse this number can arise from as a C:V concatenation is 15:9 which is the topic of my next post.

Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer before him and another follow him.

truth

15:9 It is certainly We Who have revealed the Reminder, and it is certainly We Who will preserve it.

This verse is accorded the role of being the indicator for the protection of the Quran text and yet it actually uses the word 'Al Zikr' or The Reminder. This is an important distinction and the interaction here is an important proof of the mirror signs that are being presented here and an indicator of how numerically structured even the verse positions are.

In order to see this proof we should consider the subject of the verse 'Al Zikr'. This has an abjad value of...

1+30+700+20+200 = 951

The mirror of the C:V concatenation of this verse. A clear indicator of proof for mirror analysis and therefore further support for C:V concatenation operations. But the skeptic will again express doubt at this exquisite alignment of letters, words, their position and the numbers they generate as complete coincidence.

It turns out that the ordinal value for 'Al Zikr' is...

1+13+20+11+20 = 69

Is there a link to mirroring or proof of it based on this?

It turns out that the mirroring of one of these numbers when alternately added or subtracted from the other shows the following sign...

159 + 69 = 228 = 19 x 12

and

951 - 96 =  855 = 19 x 45

And in yet another stunning example of a follow up finding, both these coefficients also sum to a significant nineteen multiple...

12 + 45 = 57 = 19 x 3

Please consider how astonishing these letters and words are with respect to their numerical manifestations and their positioning in The Quran to generate this kind of Sign for us to witness today. This result also introduces the feature that is commonly seen in the signs that we have been witnessing and recording of complementarity. The operations commonly involve alternate addition and subtraction or the use of a complementary component parameter.

To put this into the context of The Nineteen Sign further, consider that verse 74:31 that describes the role of the number 19 as a trial for unbelievers, that the verse itself is made up of 57 words and 247 letters exactly, both of which are nineteen multiples, 57 = 19 x 3 and 247 = 19 x 13. The last two words of this verse are the words...

'zikr lil-bashari'

that follow the same word construct that is used before it: 'illa' that means 'not but' firstly for the word angels, then the phrase 'the assembly of unbelievers' and then for 'Him' followed by the final one in the phrase above.

The phrase 'zikr lil-bashari' means 'reminder for humanity'. Thus the verse's description of the number nineteen as a trial of unbelievers as well as its unifying force for believers is a component of this overall reminder to people who understand. These two words have abjad values...

(700+20+200+0) + (30+30+2+300+200) = 920 + 562 = 1482 = 19 x 78

78 is the total number of letters comprised of the fourteen Initial letters that make up all the combinations of the 29 Initialled chapters. Keeping in mind that the last two words of Genesis 1:1 also, like this add to a nineteen multiple (703 = 19 x 37).

I will leave it at this for now as there is still much work to be done The God willing.

jkhan

Quote from: truth on December 04, 2021, 10:48:28 PM
15:9 It is certainly We Who have revealed the Reminder, and it is certainly We Who will preserve it.

This verse is accorded the role of being the indicator for the protection of the Quran text and yet it actually uses the word 'Al Zikr' or The Reminder. This is an important distinction and the interaction here is an important proof of the mirror signs that are being presented here and an indicator of how numerically structured even the verse positions are.

In order to see this proof we should consider the subject of the verse 'Al Zikr'. This has an abjad value of...

1+30+700+20+200 = 951

The mirror of the C:V concatenation of this verse. A clear indicator of proof for mirror analysis and therefore further support for C:V concatenation operations. But the skeptic will again express doubt at this exquisite alignment of letters, words, their position and the numbers they generate as complete coincidence.

It turns out that the ordinal value for 'Al Zikr' is...

1+13+20+11+20 = 69

Is there a link to mirroring or proof of it based on this?

It turns out that the mirroring of one of these numbers when alternately added or subtracted from the other shows the following sign...

159 + 69 = 228 = 19 x 12

and

951 - 96 =  855 = 19 x 45

And in yet another stunning example of a follow up finding, both these coefficients also sum to a significant nineteen multiple...

12 + 45 = 57 = 19 x 3

Please consider how astonishing these letters and words are with respect to their numerical manifestations and their positioning in The Quran to generate this kind of Sign for us to witness today.

To put this into the context of The Nineteen Sign further, consider that verse 74:31 that describes the role of the number 19 as a trial for unbelievers, that the verse itself is made up of 57 words and 247 letters exactly, both of which are nineteen multiples, 57 = 19 x 3 and 247 = 19 x 13. The last two words of this verse are the words...

'zikr lil-bashari'

that follow the same construct that is used twice before it using 'illa' that means 'not but' firstly for the word angels and then the phrase 'the assembly of unbelievers'.

The phrase 'zikr lil-bashari' means 'reminder for humanity'. Thus the verse's description of the number nineteen as a trial of unbelievers as well as its unifying force for believers is a component of this overall reminder to people who understand. These two words have abjad values...

(700+20+200+0) + (30+30+2+300+200) = 920 + 562 = 1482 = 19 x 78

78 is the total number of letters comprised of the fourteen Initial letters that make up all the combinations of the 29 Initialled chapters.

Peace Truth..

Just calm down.. And keep posting your researches and opinions..
We are reading.. And people are reading.. Just neglect the deniers... Don't go after them..
Let those who reflect, reflect.. Do you mission..
There are millions of people who are astonished with Quran's numerical pattern including conventional Muslims.. So just leave the rejectors.. It's not worth spending time on them..
Thank you.

Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

truth

I wanted to add one other element that brings in The Nineteen Sign once again from a seemingly external set of facts. What I mean here is that just like the mirror nineteen multiples under 114 all summing to the abjad value for The Bismillah; ie. pure mathematical operation leads to a Quran language based number. The first verse no less, there is a new insight generated by the use of ordinal values that will again prove that the presence of The Nineteen Sign is one of the most elementary Signs of The Quran.

This arises because of the fact that The Quran is recited to humanity in Arabic. Seldom do Scriptural books make a feature of telling us which language they are written in. The Old Testament is transmitted to us in many forms with at least three extant languages: Hebrew, Aramaic (parts of the books of Daniel and Ezra) and in translations into Greek in the form of the Septuagint. The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the symbolic depiction of the 'Tetragrammaton' in a proto-Hebrew inscription for the word for The God suggests that the original texts were written differently at the least.

Why is this relevant?

Because in Arabic the word for 'ten' or 'aashar' has an abjad value of...
ر   ش   ع
70 + 300 + 200 = 570 = 19 x 30

Okay so it is a nineteen multiple. What is extraordinary is that in ordinal valuation, the same word for 'ten' is valued...

ر   ش   ع
16 + 21 + 20 = 57 = 19 x 3

Extraordinary because it also is a nineteen multiple and the two coefficients have a factor of ten between them establishing the validity of the ordinal system in a completely astonishing and independent way.

This also shows how Divine design and the encoding of nineteen multiplicity extend into even the language in which The Quran has become manifest!

A basic objective language fact that through numerical analysis through the two valuation systems gives nineteen signals; with a relationship to each other that happen to coincide exactly to the semantic concept of 'ten-ness' that the letters stand for!

Praise be to The God. The Possessor of Infinite Bounty.

Noon waalqalami

peace truth,

QuoteNun has an abjad value of 50 and is the final letter of the word Quran. It has an ordinal value of 14. The same number of initial letters among the Initialled Chapters.

50 + (6+1+30+100+30+40) + (6+40+1) + (10+60+9+200+6+50) = 50 + 207 + 47 + 335 = 639

These words, these letters of this verse have an abjad sum of 639 and there is an astonishing miracle here too which I will elaborate on further. Most have had access to this information for as long as I have been alive and then some. Yet no one had considered that this most miraculous of verses has an ordinal value of...

171 = 19 x 9

That the letters and words of this verse are equivalent in value to the 14 initials of the Initialled Chapters in ordinal value. A nineteen multiple no less.

This is with one Nun letter. The addition of either a waw or a nun would destroy this fact.

It's good you agree with correct single letter 68:1 ن

What other verses have the exact pattern 1:1, 68:2?

68:0 بسم bismi/in name الله l-lahi/the god الرحمن l-rahmani/the almighty الرحىم l-rahimi/the merciful
68:1 ن noon والقلم and (by) the pen وما and what ىسطرون they writing
68:2 ما not انت are thou بنعمه in/by favor his ربك lord your بمجنون in madness being
68:3 وان and indeed لك for you لاجرا surely reward of غىر other than ممنون ending

Quote from: truth on December 05, 2021, 02:19:00 AM
I wanted to add one other element that brings in The Nineteen Sign

NOT a sign! 74:31 الا only فتنه fitna!

Quote from: truth on December 04, 2021, 10:48:28 PM

This verse is accorded the role of being the indicator for the protection of the Quran text

Apples and oranges; the fig and the olive (95:1); the Qur'an owner the reminder

38:1 ص saad والقرن and (by) the Qur'an ذى owner (contains) الذكر l-dhikri/the reminder

https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/15/vers/9?handschrift=13

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: truth on December 04, 2021, 09:01:03 PM
Peace noon_waalqalami,

Nun has an abjad value of 50 and is the final letter of the word Quran. It has an ordinal value of 14. The same number of initial letters among the Initialled Chapters.

171 = 19 x 9

Please remove the doubt from your heart, and now your mind, that I am telling you anything other than pure truth. Mathematical truth that is comprehensible by those who have knowledge.

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on December 05, 2021, 05:38:57 AM
It's good you agree with correct single letter 68:1 ن

What other verses have the exact pattern 1:1, 68:2?

to answer the question like all things in the universe:

6236 * (1/19) = ~328 verses or 5% are expected
6236 * (18/19) = 5908 verses 95% not multiple!

total "ordinal" verses multiple exactly as predicted!

#   /19   total   verse
1   10   190   [1:6]
2   27   513   [2:10]
3   42   798   [2:17]
4   44   836   [2:35]
5   21   399   [2:52]
6   61   1159   [2:91]
7   32   608   [2:139]
8   26   494   [2:153]
9   37   703   [2:171]
10   31   589   [2:205]
11   108   2052   [2:235]