News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Has code 19 ever given insight into Al Quran? If so, please post it here...

Started by Wakas, September 01, 2010, 07:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JavaLatte

Quote from: Timotheus on October 10, 2015, 10:00:43 PM
only people with disease in their hearts pursue multiple meanings to find an interpretation suitable to them.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

GODsubmitter

Quote from: Timotheus on October 10, 2015, 10:00:43 PM
I Have observed you in this Forum advocating alternative meanings for almost everything, which is quite clearly in contradiction to the Quran. God says he made the Quran clear, in a clear arabic tounge, Verses explained in detail, And that only people with disease in their hearts pursue multiple meanings to find an interpretation suitable to them.

[14:4] We did not send any messenger except (to preach) in the tongue of his people, in order to clarify things for them. GOD then sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills. He is the Almighty, the Most Wise.

[6:126] This is the straight path to your Lord. We have explained the revelations for people who take heed.

[12:2] We have revealed it an Arabic Quran, that you may understand.

[3:7] He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses―which constitute the essence of the scripture―as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning. None knows the true meaning thereof except GOD and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this―all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed.

All this states clearly that It is a clear, Arabic Tounge, spoken in the language of the people it was revealed to, God would not Reveal us a message where everything is not actualy what it says.. Im not a fan of Paul or his doctrine but i do agree with one thing he said that

'God is not the author of confusion'

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

OussamaNL

All Praise due to The God, The Lord of the Worlds

Man of Faith

Timotheus,

Quran's Arabic is not confusion, but if some idiot cannot interpret it and put forth something entirely deviant then it does not help if God made the script clear as glass. Then it does not help either that every person is a sheep and do not research Quran's etymology for each word carefully and just buy the interpretation for a cheap price.

Quran's interpretation is fundamentally wrong. It is not even remotely close to what it really says and that is my argument.

And who could think God would be so primitive and retarded as in the traditional interpretation anyway. Nothing strange that so many intelligent thinkers of this forum have abandoned it. Shame they did rather do this than to research whether the useless traditional interpretation was wrong or not. Their arguments against the traditional interpretation are sound however.

Shame you and me profess to follow the same book, but we have found two different books within the same book. One is true however while the other is made by incompetent fools in the past.

Yet we are all free to choose what to believe and if we like to believe in falsehood in our ignorance that is up to us and we should not be persecuted for this. I would be open for everything if I was you however. Concerning  several Arabic words I have laid forth very strong arguments, e.g. Allah, Jinn,  Satan, AL. And I do it with backup from several ancient lexicon. Or my argument is supported by Arabic grammar and shows ancient interpreters ignored it to create a person out of (al)Satan for example.

The corruption is millennia long and did not start with the advent of Quran.

Be safe
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

grandopolis

Quote from: Wakas on September 03, 2010, 11:18:52 AM
You are grasping at straws my friend. It clearly says "from children of israel" yet you wish to make it general.

I did not say AQ is for a specific time, but when it narrates to us a discussion and it has people of that time answering, then I am not going to insert "it's on about a guy who came hundreds of years later".

If this is the strength of your evidence for this example, no problem, you have cited it, we can let readers decide. If you have others, feel free to post them.

Moses is also a Child of Israel?

Do you know who Israel is? It's Jacob, hes name was changed by God to Israel in the Torah already:

Torah - Genesis 35:10
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Moses was born after Jacob? Jacob had a son called Joseph, and Moses came after Joseph to free the Children of Israel in Egypt from Pharaoh.

Timotheus

Not nessescarily, i believe insight comes from God,

I do believe however that It has given many proofs and supporting evidence for the Quran, although that depends on your definition of 'code 19'

I believe Gods Criterion is loaded with mathematical evidences for various things. and i believe that the number 19, and the word Wahd are Gods signature of authenticity

19 = 1, 9 (The First and the Last), add them together you get One Zero (one circle), or one without beginning or end, all encompassing.  or The Circle (theo) which means God. The arabic word Wahd has a numerical value of 19, again  linking 19 to  One, Allah (The One God).

Theese are just little observations i have made, some may call them coincidences, and i believe they are, however, not, (as many people have come to interpret coincidences to mean) Unintentional. Its Gods will, his proofs are there.

again in regards to the Insight provided by the discovery of this, in terms of insight into understanding Our duties and the law god has ordained, i dont believe it has given much insight, however, It more than anything seems to be a proof, more evidence for the Qurans, as God says he sends down proofs with his messengers.

I also believe its an awe-inspiring glimpse of the intricacy of Gods creation, which is a great miracle, and certainly has played a major part in me realizing the exsistense and Awesomeness of God.

Something i just thought of yesterday, and i believe God gave me a glimpse of understanding of, in regards to God (the One), 19 (his signature), the Quran (his criterion) i believe:
that the "Numericaly structured Books" of 'ilyeen and sijeen' are the Quran. because it says 'the record of the righteous, the record of the wicked'. The Quran is a numericaly structured book, and it is a record of righteous people and wicked.

Theese are all ovbiously multiple-meaning verses, and i am cautious to assert anything about them, and as such this is only my personal belief, i do believe that God has given me some insight into them though, as it seems that this is the way He does, in that i ask for understanding, forget about it, and days, months, or even years later i just have a sudden insight that seems to make sense

I believe theese verses (and concept) is related to the 'Over it is 19' verse in the 'Hidden Secret' Surah (surah 74 if i recall correctly).
While i dont realy understand it very well, i believe its all talking about the concept of Gods Criterion (quran), Signed by Gods signature (19), which is a numericaly structured book, which contains a record or account of the wicked and the righteous (i.e the ilyeen and sijeen), Which God says will be a witness against us (unless im recalling incorrectly) on the day of judgement.

In other words,

Gods Quran is the criterion, to whether we get into Heaven or Hell.

We (should) know this..

as i said, i dont believe its given us new insight into what is nesseccary for our salvation, but it is just further proof that God is unravelling, so that in this day and age of information and so many contradicting views etc, we may know what is true, becuase more and more proofs are being shown to us by God in the Quran.

I dont know if what i was trying to explain is clear, but i do see strong connections, i dont quite understand yet in theese verses, and to be honest, itis not important, as the clear and straight forward verses are the essense of the Quran, however personaly it has increased my belief, and proof in my mind

If i am Guided it is because God has guided me, and if i stray it is a result of my wrongdoing. At the end of the day, God knows and i do not know
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

TheHinaterians

Quote from: exodus on September 03, 2010, 08:09:26 AM
Actually, familiar people understood what I intend to be understood.

74:30 Over it is nineteen

Here is just a single number, not a crowd of something.

A single prime number that has several functions one of which to convince.
19 angels cannot CONVINCE people, we don't even connect with angels unless you want to turn the Koran similar to Catholic rituals (angel centred), MATHS/ God's signs CONVINCE. Please.

"On it is 19" IS DIVIDED BY 19 even in modern standard Arabic or English (fractions).    /19
Maths is a universal language.
  Fi = times, 3ala = divided by
Why would God put divided by 19 if God were referring to the angels as the main topic? It would need to be Fi or directly 19 angels. What's the point of having 19 angels, what is the point of it, we can't see them, how will having 19 angels CONVINCE people? The "Hidden One" 74 is supposed to be 74:35 IT IS ONE OF THE GREAT ONES"...so is this a new sign for a new era?

Remember, if we don't know all the answers yet, at least let's not twist the meaning of the surah 74, let's leave it as it is, word by word. Everything matters, it all links up (and as it says itself it's one of the great ones (ayaat = signs/ verses).
I did not find this verse, I was never looking for this verse. It just found me and it is what it says it is. "Kitabun marguma" A numbered record/ book. How many times do you hear kitabun marguma in the koran? especially when it refers to saqaar, siqieen and elliyeen ? If we ignore this, there will be plenty of areas of the koran that will be read blank (whilst we should aim to understand the scripture).

God Bless,
TheHinaterians

TheHinaterians

Quote from: Taro Hiroshi on October 25, 2014, 01:13:40 PM
That's a good point/observation.

I agree. Personally, I like to "follow the evidence, wherever it leads." I think it is important to "let the evidence speak for itself."

Wait wait wait: Let's use the Arabic.

KORAN IS MASCULINE, you are right BUT LOWHATON is FEMININE.
Surah 74 says a tablet for the people : LOWHATON LIL BASHER.
Then follows 3ALAYHA 19

3alayha is talking about LOWHATON which is tablet (a synonym for the koran).
3alayha is talking about something Feminine and lowhaton is feminine so please such the Arabic,

Lowhaton lil basher. 3alayha 19

Therefore, lowhaton 3alaya 19 (lil basher)
Therefore a tablet / koran DIVIDED BY 19 FOR ALL THE PEOPLE.

Tablet (LOW-HA) is feminine and divided by is feminine (3alay-HA).

God Bless Everyone Possible,
TheHinaterians