News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Has code 19 ever given insight into Al Quran? If so, please post it here...

Started by Wakas, September 01, 2010, 07:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakas

peace,

To all those who believe in code 19, please post any examples in which it has given insight into Al Quran / Quranic understanding etc.

Thanks.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

BornAgain

I'd like to know that myself. I have questioned that several times but have never got an answer.
?For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.?

?When you judge another you do not define them, you define yourself.?

?Time may heal physical pain but only love can heal emotional pain.?

?My life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened.?

Katanta

I do not know of any specific verses which I understand better because of the mathematical structure of Quran. It simply increases my conviction that what I am reading and studying is not man-made. Because of this conviction, I reflect on the verses more deeply. One example is verses 41:9-12, because I know the information about the evolution of the universe is accurate, after studying them further I now understand those verses better.

Thats it. I am not a proponent of the numerology that is often presented to try and justify a certain verse's meaning - atleast I have not seen statistically significant calculations yet regarding a specific verse's meaning.

Bahman

Peace
I came here to post a link and then your id and topic was interesting   :)
Prior to my search for existence of Creation on internet i did not believe in any scripture and its bearer and consider Quran another Bible. But witnessing code 19 Miracle concluded my surrendering and submission to God Alone and believing that those words in Quran are divine one.
Whole these could lead me to different life style when i was honest all my life but quit few bad habits like drinking and smoking cigarette ....
I never read Quran in rush and try to understand my own meaning.  Some of these understanding are published in one of  my sites which needs updating and repairing broken links and some others which have not had time to publish but thank you for such question which reminds me to put more time itto it.
God Bless

[url="http://y19.net"]http://y19.net[/url]

Wakas

peace,

Katanta, thanks for your post. Yes, I can see how greater conviction can lead to one paying more attention and thus studying more deeply etc. One can have greater conviction as a result of many many things, e.g. a film, song, philosophy book etc.

Bahman, thanks for your post, see above. If you are implying you have on your site an example or examples in which code 19 has given insight into Al Quran / Quranic understanding etc then please share your best one here.

My question is quite simple. If you know of others who believe in code 19, please let them know of this thread so they have an opportunity to share any examples. I have also posted it on 19.org forum
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

exodus

There is no way to explain 46:10 without 19.

For further information:

"Similar Phenomenon In Older Documents" -> http://19.org/organization/code-19/
And they say, "We believe in!". But how could it be possible from that distant place? (34:52)

Wakas

Quote from: exodus on September 02, 2010, 05:00:06 PM
There is no way to explain 46:10 without 19.

Surprising considering every translator I read seems to have understood or explained it just fine. So I think your "no way" is an over statement, and should be "one optional explanation is related to code 19".

exodus

Quote from: Wakas on September 02, 2010, 05:37:44 PM
Surprising considering every translator I read seems to have understood or explained it just fine. So I think your "no way" is an over statement, and should be "one optional explanation is related to code 19".

No way, could your translators able to explain who was that "a witness from Children of Israel"? If it was The Qur'an itself what witnessed on here, isn't it strange that why there is only one witness here?

Then, take attention to next verse, actually it explains what is going on exactly!

11. The Unbelievers say of those who believe: "If it had been a good thing, they would not have gone to it first, before us!" And seeing that they guide not themselves thereby, they will say, "this is an falsehood!"

This is what is going on about 19, exactly..
And they say, "We believe in!". But how could it be possible from that distant place? (34:52)

Alen

Peace,
Respect.

One of the most incredible things happened to me last night, slightly before 22:00.
I was reading Qur'an and wrote the three verses from chapter 2, down, because they seemed relevant to me regarding this little "war" we're having with each other.
The verses from chapter two that I wrote down are as follows: 6, 23, 24.
Suddenly it hit me to write them down in RK's calculation: 2+6+2+3+2+4= .... dare to guess how much is it?
Yes, it's nineteen. But that's not the point. The point is that 74:31 came to be more true then some people might think:

74:31 And We have made the guardians of the Fire to be angels; and We did not make their number except as a test for those who have rejected, so that those who were given the Book would understand, and those who have faith would be increased in faith, and so that those who have been given the Book and the believers do not have doubt, and so that those who have a sickness in their hearts and the rejecters would say: What did God mean with an example such as this? It is such that God misguides whom He wishes, and He guides whom He wishes. And none know the soldiers of your Lord except He; and it is but a reminder for human beings.

See what I mean?
If you're looking for a number 19, you will find it.

Just for the reference, I'll post what I found inside those three verses:

2:6 As for those who reject, whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.
2:23 And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to Our servant, then bring a chapter like this, and call upon your witnesses other than God if you are truthful.
2:24 And if you cannot do this; and you will not be able to do this; then beware the Fire whose fuel is people and stones, it has been prepared for the rejecters.

May God increase us in knowledge.
God bless ya.
Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

exodus

Quote from: Alen on September 03, 2010, 04:54:32 AM

74:31 And We have made the guardians of the Fire to be angels; and We did not make their number except as a test for those who have rejected, so that those who were given the Book would understand, and those who have faith would be increased in faith, and so that those who have been given the Book and the believers do not have doubt, and so that those who have a sickness in their hearts and the rejecters would say: What did God mean with an example such as this? It is such that God misguides whom He wishes, and He guides whom He wishes. And none know the soldiers of your Lord except He; and it is but a reminder for human beings.

See what I mean?
If you're looking for a number 19, you will find it.

Yes, as like as what you did in 74:31. Can you point me a verse which we can find the exact number of the guardians? In short, how did you know that number of guardians is 19?

Is this just "a test for those who have rejected" like what mentioned in 74:31 exactly?

Peace.