News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why Remove 9:127&129?

Started by Layth, July 21, 2008, 11:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hati

QuoteShalom

God remove thses two false verses because it's the devil ( satan) verses , God protect his scripture by the number 19 , Please try to check well the God's miracle and take the subject by wisdom .
Shalom
Abdias

Salam Jim19,

Here another warning:

[010:039]  Indeed, they have rejected this without studying and examining it, and before understanding it. Thus did those before them disbelieve. Therefore, note the consequences for the transgressors. Gv = 230 20700261 2401 3040 10810961 27030405 6 30401 101400540 4001610305
207003020 207002 1307001050 4050 100230540 80150900200 201080 20150 7010025 13090030401050

1. Above GV and 9 127 and 1230 is multiple of 19!
230 20700261 2401 3040 10810961 27030405 6 30401 101400540 4001610305
207003020 207002 1307001050 4050 100230540 80150900200 201080 20150 7010025 13090030401050  9127 1230 = 19 x ...000

2. Above GV and 9 127 and 6003010805 is multiple of 19!
230 20700261 2401 3040 10810961 27030405 6 30401 101400540 4001610305
207003020 207002 1307001050 4050 100230540 80150900200 201080 20150 7010025 13090030401050 9127 6003010805 = 19 x ...000

Was he wrong in ending Sura 9 at 127 verses?

God bless you.

Hati

Jim19

Shalom Hati

every time when I check your post I see that you mix a lot , I see that you didn't check well the rashad works , I have a question , why you add the GV of the God's messager Rashad Khalifa ? also why you've added the nuber pf the sura 9 and verse 129 , I think your operation if make for the sura 10 verse 3
9 , or you want to let us believe that Rashad wasn't a messenger and his works is wrong , I think if you believe really by the verse " Over it is nineteen" you stop to post works like that because this verse is a proof , a proof which Rashad came with for all the world , we haven't doubt for the God's book ( Quran) this wonderful book fisrt at all it was the Prophet Miracle , and in our era , the era of the exact science God is proven it by another proof by his God's messenger rashad Khalifa , and don't don't Hati , in the coming days God will prove to the to the all world that Rashad wasn't a liar or a cheater, and the best witness it's the Quran , the God's scripture , finally I inform you if rashad Khalifa given us the date of the end of the world the next messenger will give to us the hour .
God guid us to the right path
Abdias ( Abdallah)
Shalom

Hati

QuoteI think if you believe really by the verse " Over it is nineteen" you stop to post works like that because this verse is a proof ,

Salam Jim19,

[003:007]  It is He who sent down upon thee the Book, wherein are verses clear that are the Essence of the Book, and others ambiguous. As for those in whose hearts is swerving, they follow the ambiguous part, desiring dissension, and desiring its interpretation; and none knows its interpretation, save only God. And those firmly rooted in knowledge say, 'We believe in it; all is from our Lord'; yet none remembers, but men possessed of minds.

[007:053]  Do they look for aught else but its interpretation? The day its interpretation comes, those who before forgot it shall say, 'Indeed, our Lord's Messengers came with the truth. Have we then any intercessors to intercede for us, or shall we be returned, to do other than that we have done?' They have indeed lost their souls, and that which they were forging has gone astray from them.

[010:039] No; but they have cried lies to that whereof they comprehended not the knowledge, and whose interpretation has not yet come to them. Even so those that were before them cried lies; then behold how was the end of the evildoers!

hati

Hati

Quotefinally I inform you if rashad Khalifa given us the date of the end of the world the next messenger will give to us the hour .
God guid us to the right path

Salam Jim19,

No one knows the hour.

[040:059]  The Hour is coming, no doubt of it, but most men do not believe.

[054:001]  The Hour has drawn nigh: the moon is split.

[027:082]  When the Word falls on them, We shall bring forth for them out of the earth a beast that shall speak unto them: 'Mankind had no faith in Our signs.'

[033:063]  The people will question thee concerning the Hour. Say: 'The knowledge of it is only with God; what shall make thee know? Haply the Hour is nigh.'

[072:025]  Say: 'I do not know whether that which you are promised is nigh, or whether my Lord will appoint for it a space;

[072:026]  Knower He of the Unseen, and He discloses not His Unseen to anyone,

[072:027]  save only to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with; then He despatches before him and behind him watchers,

[072:028]  that He may know they have delivered the Messages of their Lord; and He encompasses all that is with them, and He has numbered everything in numbers.'

God bless you.

hati

Jim19

Shalom Hati

God hasn't problem for to show the future for his messengers  it's only for to see if people if they believe by his messengers or not , you didn't see God is show us some of his future in Quran ? do you think god will not test us ? I'm sorry to talk with you on this subject because you don't believe that Rashad was a messenger I am sorry if i disturbed you .
[72:26] He is the Knower of the future; He does not reveal the future to anyone.

[72:27] Only to a messenger that He chooses, does He reveal from the past and the future, specific news.

almost all the scholars muslim says that the verse 28 chapter 72 talk about God , [72:28] This is to ascertain that they have delivered their Lord's messages. He is fully aware of what they have. He has counted the numbers of all things.   I 'd like to inform you that God is knew everything the past, and the future, he don't need for conting everything, then God before to revealed the God's scripture to his Propohet Muhammad is counted the three leters Alef Lam Meem ? God is the most wise , God no one can to imagine him , he is our lord, who we need to obey , La Elaha Ella Allah

Abdias( Abdallah)
Shalom

ramzi

Quote from: Jim19 on July 23, 2008, 05:11:22 AM

and in our era , the era of the exact science God is proven it by another proof by his God's messenger rashad Khalifa

Salaam Jim19,

I really hope that you do not believe that Judgement day is 2280, It is '3ilm al-ghaib', no one knows except God.

Who are you obeying by -believing/thinking/taking as part of your religion- that Judgement Day is in 2280?

Rashad Khalifa?

That is SHIRK.

You are falling into the same path as Hadith followers, you are becoming too attached that even if the light were to shine millimetres away from you, you will not follow the straight path!

Did you forget that muhkamat/straightforward verses are basis/source of the book?

Did you forget that only those whose hearts are DISEASED follow and dwell on ambiguous verses?

Please read 17:36, very very carefully!

Regards

Ramzi

jonny_k

Peace "ramzi" and all,
On this pt id have to agree. Bro Bahman n myself checked the accuracy of the numerical connections leading to 2280 and we found tht it was insignificant. RK made a mistake here BUT it wldnt mean wer doing shirk AS IT ALL DEPENDS ON INTENTIONS. As for the HOUR i completely agree GOD will keep tht hidden and even RK never said he cld reveal the hr ONLY HE YR of the hr which is still consitent with this verse:
[20:15]  "The Hour (end of the world) is surely coming; I will keep it ALMOST(AKAD) HIDDEN, for each soul must be paid for its works.
That means one may come close to predict this date BUT NEVER accurately down to the hr. GOD Bless!
[19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Hati

QuoteI'm sorry to talk with you on this subject because you don't believe that Rashad was a messenger I am sorry if i disturbed you .
[72:26] He is the Knower of the future; He does not reveal the future to anyone.

[72:27] Only to a messenger that He chooses, does He reveal from the past and the future, specific news.

Salam Jim19,

I am not disturb nor  do I need to know who is referred to in 72:27. God will reveal His secrets as He wills. I am just an engineer given a few limited knowledge by God.

God bless you.

Hati

Layth

Dear Jonny,

I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong on a number of issues.

- Warsh has the same `Allah` count as Hafs (I have both copies).

- The Tashkant Quran you refer to is a distorted copy with countless errors (it is neither Warsh nor Hafs).

- Rashad`s argument for removing 128 & 129 is bogus. Not only does he use the satanic hadith to make his case, but he forces his conclusions for a Hafs count (whereas Warsh would have given his what he was looking for without removing any verses).

In all cases, the count of `Allah` will never be a 19 divisible number even with Rashad`s distorted Hafs.

You see, the Quran was revealed as a series of verses including the Basmallas. There was never any verse numbering until a few centuries later (all early Quran`s simply had marks to seperate the verses).

Now, the count of `Allah` for the whole revealed Quran will be 2811 (Hafs & Warsh) - and it will be 2810 for RK`s distorted Quran- Note: neither if these numbers is a 19 divisible count.

This is why I say that people who remove 128 & 129 lack basic arithmetic. They play a game of `pick & chose` to get the desired results rather than presenting all the evidence as it is.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

jonny_k

Peace "layth"

Quote from: Layth on July 24, 2008, 06:56:42 AM
Dear Jonny,

I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong on a number of issues.

- Warsh has the same `Allah` count as Hafs (I have both copies).

- The Tashkant Quran you refer to is a distorted copy with countless errors (it is neither Warsh nor Hafs).

JK- Oh so now the tashkant Quran is a distorted copy whilst your warsh is the correct one? Did GOD tell you that yours is the correct one and the other is distorted? ALSO remeber the count of the word "allah" is not the only pt. If you dont include 1:1 then the count of the word "rahman" goes to 56. And dont tell me it still remains significant because it does since there is one attribute of GOD whos GV is exactly equal to 57 amongst three others being 2698,19 and 114 correpsonding exactly to the count given by RK BEFORE HE EVEN KNEW abt those new findings. All of this is violated if we accept your warsh version.

- Rashad`s argument for removing 128 & 129 is bogus. Not only does he use the satanic hadith to make his case, but he forces his conclusions for a Hafs count (whereas Warsh would have given his what he was looking for without removing any verses).

JK- NO IT WLD NOT have. "rahman" wld be one short and the "raheem" wld also be one short because 9:128's "raheem" cannot be counted anyways since there it's used in reference to Muhammad NOT GOD, a rule which was otherwise applied elsewhere.

In all cases, the count of `Allah` will never be a 19 divisible number even with Rashad`s distorted Hafs.

You see, the Quran was revealed as a series of verses including the Basmallas. There was never any verse numbering until a few centuries later (all early Quran`s simply had marks to seperate the verses).

JK- But bro Edip has made it clear that there were spaces which justify the verse numbering. AND if those verse numberings are arbitrary then how do you explain their extreme significance which lead one of my bros from Germany, Mohamed Almart(momo) believe that indeed code-19 is amazing. Here check this out:
http://19.org/forum/index.php/m/19526/222/#msg_19526

Now, the count of `Allah` for the whole revealed Quran will be 2811 (Hafs & Warsh) - and it will be 2810 for RK`s distorted Quran- Note: neither if these numbers is a 19 divisible count.

JK- You dont count "allahumma", the sufficed form, a rule applied by Abdul Baqi in his "allah" count long before RK and also applied elsewhere such as in the count of the word "yaum" and "ayaam" which also only give signifcant results shld the sufficed forms be excluded. So the method is completely consitent.

This is why I say that people who remove 128 & 129 lack basic arithmetic. They play a game of `pick & chose` to get the desired results rather than presenting all the evidence as it is.

JK- No they dont. At least not bro Edip and momo whove thoroughly analysed this. Momo is a professinal in IT and bro Edip has worked together with RK and he knows exactly the procedure more than any of us. BUT i myself also verified everything and found that it was true. GOD Bless!
[19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.