About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

ATTENTION ALL CODE 19 DISCOVERERS: Please share your failures

Started by ayman, June 07, 2008, 03:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayman

Quote from: mr. humble on June 10, 2008, 01:14:19 PM
i never "understood" the "basics of code 19"
whareally makes it a "miraculous code 19"?
can someone kindly explain to me the basics of "code 19"

http://www.free-minds.org/articles/science/ayman19.htm
الإسلام من القرآن
www.quran4peace.org
[url="https://www.facebook.com/Quran4Peace"]https://www.facebook.com/Quran4Peace[/url]
English: [url="http://www.quran4peace.org/en_index.html"]http://www.quran4peace.org/en_index.html[/url]

Bahman

Quote from: ayman on June 09, 2008, 05:05:57 PM
I appreciate you sharing your story and experience and I think that it is important and deserves its own thread where we can discuss it and benefit from it.
Thank you for your concern and interest. :)
QuoteHowever, on this thread, please try to stick to the subject. For example, you had mentioned previously that 25% of your trials failed to get a 19 divisible result. Please share some of those trials with the readers of this forum. This is all that is being asked here. We already know about your successful trials because you have done an excellent job publicizing them on the sites that you listed. Why do you resist sharing the failed trials?
You are repeating something all the time. :)
I have explained here:

Ayman wrote:
Tell us honestly, how many trials did you do until you found a pattern? For any 7 divisible calculation you do, if you try it 7 different ways, 1 will succeed (1 in 7) and you will hit the jackpot. But of course, you are not telling us about your failed trials or other 19ers failed trials. You present only the successes so it looks like a "miracle" to the ignorant.

Dear Ayman

I have explained it for you that those numbers are already exist in the text and I can not change those to it  make multiple of 7 or 19 or any other number. It is there and has been for over 14 centuries.
If you are talking to find the pattern in 7 numbers like :
change it to
or
3?
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=13179.msg111859#msg111859
Do you see any flaw in this?

You notice how all lines are formed symmetrically into eual angles forming infinite hexagons.
Code 19 is another creation with no flaw.

Dear Ayman
If you produce one simple and short one like those then it saves lot of your time and ours. But I consider your attempt to check everything is ok before you accept and that is best thing you are doing 17:36.
I am honest and even less than 25% I have failed is my failure to find the correct way  which mean should be different way to be used.  There  no formula or equation to find those patterns  It is like

Just imagine that you have a package of  different size of gears, screws, levers, washers. Etc like this ;

There is an instruction how to put parts together, It would be difficult when you know each part fits where according to instruction.
But say this clock has tousands pieces and different geras and only information is that we can construct 29 parts as base in 7 pairs. then say this clock would funtion to show 19 hrs  19 minutes 19 seconds.  This GR and only thing can help us is assistance of This Creature  find which gear fits where?  But Only One Case can fit and all other porbablity is rejected.   There is no other way to find this patterns unless trail and error to reach to place works with only GR properties and no other external sources like name or birth or death of human which can creat any interlock with book

Please believe that I am honest and not into any deception and promoting false.

QuoteDo you think that it is some kind of a blasphemy against the supposed ?perfection? or ?precision? of Code 19 when you share those failed trials?
i am no body and have no control over Code 19?s ?perfection? or ?precision?.  It shows its power and it shone its pureness and ineffability like those words which you may repeat it 17 times a day.
Code 19?s ?perfection? or ?precision? is like this   

there is no equation or formula for finding systems in sky. Need lot of study and trails to find the star positions.  Same with code 19 and neither of those which is creation of God can be god

QuoteHave you taken Code 19 as a partner with the god?

Never, Never, Never it is  creation of God to show His greatness in knowledge like those stars . It shows how human in this era of Hi Tech with his robots traveling in solar system how far is to reach knowledge of Creator.

Is this why you indicate in your post that you would go back to being agnostic (stop believing or disbelieving in the god) if you lose your faith in Code 19?

I answered this question already:
  Agnostic means:
1.   a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agnostic
Now even and ever you and your masters can produce one like those yet I could not loose my belief when Mohammed did not have access to this CREATURE but you have. But we have along way to refine  all context of book and that is not in my capacity. it needs poeple like you to know good Arabic and see which words is right in case being misspelled or changed by mistake or willingly.

As Agnostic I believed in creation without any sign , Message, Ayah etc because none of those had any solid proof .
Just by witnessing such superhuman interlocking system securing every single word are locked in their only position was accepted as a Sign of creator .
QuotePlease, Bahman, you are obviously a wise and honorable man so do the right and honest thing and share some of your failed trials.
I try to do my best but I can not control my environment I cite awoozobelah men ar shaitan rajim almost every day sometime frequently . We are ruled by satan here and none of us can be prefect as far our body senses follows Satan easily. It is hard and need lot of clearness to be comfort and do not rely on any support only God Alone and His only protected Words in GR ?Quran ? Alone.
Thank you for your compilation. I try to do my best and God Knows best.

QuoteThere is nothing shameful or wrong about sharing failures because people can learn more truthfully from both successes and failures

I am not working like the way  explained to use excel   But as you said there may be lot of failures and only one successful that is posted here or published. Because its interlocks into GR ONLY not any other book
Please read this carefully.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mathforfun/message/3311

You may remember this topic about 458 digits in table 23 :
As brother Mohammed ?Momo? wrote :

if we say each number will be calculated in 1/1000000000 of a second, then we need about: 8,0655750046682761197365931132336e+167 centuries to finish the calculation
and I found that 458 digits is multiple of 7,  2 times 0r 458= ?.x133(nun)x 7 pairs.
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=13856.msg131494#msg131494

If astronomers had a reference for centre of universes like Code 19 then using this creature would try ?.time and ?.frequency by trail and error to find the correct ones.

Simply in 12000+ digits not choice to run probability test when numbers in set of 1.2 or 3 digits are locked into their position rigidly  because your are  locked into a book which has exact number of chapters and exact numbers of numbered phrases. The boundary is only properties of GR like those value  has been found.  And then 15 ( now 16) cases responses the security code and refining it by rejecting 9-128-129 regardless the context ( which is fabricated and no human can be merciful  at level of God.)

You should notice how whole book is interlocked only by its own properties and no other probability exist, because relocating any set of values is  not mre GR and could be another book . 

QuoteOn the other hand, sharing only the successes and brushing the failures under the rug gives honest truth seekers like you the wrong impression that you succeeded in each and every one of your trials to find a Code 19 and it makes it seem as if Code 19 is everywhere.
At this era which you and many like you with lot of knowledge of math and CAD can easily say that these pattern is result of many trail and errors no body can ?brushing the failures under the rug?. Please watch it carefully that pattern are different in size and any relocation of any set of numbers would destruct whole design.

When chapter 2 has 286 and we write 286  and then follow  123????????285, 286

The only choice to have different pattern would be to transfer 286 at end.
1234???286 can not be changed as they in order and we can not touch any of those digits. Then it would not be in order and remember that after 9 we have sets of 3 digits and after 99set of 3 digits.
I hope my simple and Ummy explanation could bring your attention closely to the way those interlock have designed by superhuman.

QuoteI am again appealing to your honesty and the honesty of all Code 19 discovers for the sake of the truth to answer the very simple request on this thread.
I have done and will.
I appreciate your challenge which reminded me a very important finding   which parked for last 6 months to be checked  and be published.
Peace :) 

[url="http://y19.net"]http://y19.net[/url]

Bahman

Quote from: mr. humble on June 10, 2008, 01:14:19 PM
i never "understood" the "basics of code 19"

whareally makes it a "miraculous code 19"?

can someone kindly explain to me the basics of "code 19"

all i could fathom was that this "Rashad Khalifa" person "discovered" "code 19" which represents what?

does the claim say that everything in quran is DIVISIBLE by number 19? what is it meant by "everything in quran"?

this "code19" i think doesn't exist in quran because beside the number 19, the upholders of code 19 fail to prove the significance of all other numbers affiliated with it like the chapter numbers in the quran... and verses like 54:something and events...

does the quran specifically hint out that allah has preserved a code in this scripture which will be later discovered a later "messenger" when allah specifically said in the quran that Mohmmad(PBUH) is the last and final messenger of ALLAH?

33:40 Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Peace ;
Mohammed was not last messenger.

and you may be intersted in this too.
Peace

GloryBeToOurGod

Peace.

It is the opinion of some believers that the code of the Quran (19) confirms that the 24434 format of the Salat has been preserved across the ages.

With the use of the 24434 format and various other variables, these believers proceeded to form linear arrangements (numbers placed side by side), all of which produced multiples of nineteen.

Consequently, it was declared that these findings are awesome signs which indicate the 24434 to be the correct format for prayer.

1- To conduct this comparative research let us assume that the 5 daily Salat is the correct number of Salat authorized in the Quran

2- Let us also assume that the total number of daily Raka's of 17 to be the authorised and preserved number for daily Raka's.

3- For demonstration purposes, let us replace the traditional format (24434), with the format 43244.

Now, what is our chance of obtaining the same multiples of 19 by using this new format? 

Well, take a look at the following:

Fact 1   The total of the 5 digits in 43244 = 17 (same as 24434).

Fact 2    The number 43244 is also a multiple of 19

43244  =  19  x  2276

the sum of the 4 digits 2276 is also 17

(2 + 2 + 7 + 6 = 17).

Fact 3   Now we place the number of Raka's in the day (17) alongside the number of the Sura that we read in the prayer (1) alongside our new format 43244

We obtain the number 17143244

This is also a multiple of 19

Fact 4   Here we can start to use more variables that are all related to the prayer, and thus make the result appear more impressive. Let us write the number of prayers (5) followed by the total number of raka's (17) followed by the number of the Sura (Key) that we read in the prayer (1), followed by the number of verses in the Key (7) then the Gematrical value of the Key (786) ?.

This will give us 51717786

Alongside these digits we write the number 1423324454. This number is simply the number of each prayer followed by its number of raka's (remember we are assuming the format to be 43244!). Thus the first prayer (1) will be followed by the number of raka's (4) and the second (2) followed by (3) and so on till we have 1423324454.

The resulting long number will be :

51717786 1423324454 which is also a multiple of 19.

Fact 5    Many variations can be constructed to obtain further multiples ?.. for example the number of the prayers (5) could be added to the total number of raka'a (17) ?. This gives 22 ?.. If we place that number after the number we used in the last example (1423324454) , we get :

1423324454 22 ?.. = 19 x 19 x ??.

Fact 6  The sceptics will soon say, 'but these manipulations do not contain the four factors of the Prayer which are the (number of keys, bowing, prostration and tashahud in every prayer)!

Ok! Let us incorporate these factors. Here we include these 4 factors, and also the very important number of prayers in a day (5).

By similar arrangement we get the number :

114482 23362 32241 44482 54482 5

This number is also a multiple of 19

It is made up of the number of the Key (1) then the number of the first prayer (1) then the number Keys (4), Bowing (4), prostration (8) and tashahud (2) ?. And the same for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th prayers followed by the total number of prayers (5).   (remember we are still using the format of 43244).

Now! Are we justified in calling these multiples awesome signs that confirm that the Raka's in our 5 daily prayers is in the 43244 format ?

If you are not convinced yet, take a look at the following :

Fact 7    The same results will stand for all variations that used the number 17 but did not use the individual raka for each prayer (24434) ..... these are :

Sat    Sun    Mon    Tues    Wed    Thur    Frid    
17    17    17    17    17    17    15    = 19 x ....

Friday is written as 15 Raka due to the traditional deduction of 2 raka from the noon prayer (replaced by the sermon).

The same is applicable to the result obtained by inserting the number of the day before the units of prayer in each day. The resultant number is also a multiple of 19:

117    217    317    417    517    617    715    = 19 x ....

The same as the previous, except take Friday as the first day of the week, instead of the last day. The resultant number is also a multiple of 19:

115    217    317    417    517    617    717    = 19 x ....

Fact 8    Now replace every 17 by our new assumed format which is 43244 (remember we are still using the format 43244 as our assumption).  Similarly, and since the Friday Congregational prayer is shortened by 2 Rakas , we do the same here ..... According to the 43244 format the Friday noon prayer was 3 Raka ... and thus it is shortened by 2 Rakas to become Sermon + 1 Raka .... therefore we replace 15 by 41244 (for Friday). The resultant number is also a multiple of 19:

1 43244    2 43244    3 43244    4 43244    5 43244    6 43244    7 41244    = 19 x ....

Fact 9   The same as the previous, except again take Friday as the first day of the week, instead of the last day. The resultant number is also a multiple of 19:

1 41244    2 43244    3 43244    4 43244    5 43244    6 43244    7 43244    = 19 x ....

CONCLUSION

May it be said that this research does not mean to tarnish the good work done by our dear brother submitters, but it means to give signs for those who are unbiased and are truly seeking the truth. 

What this research hoped to clarify, God willing, is the difference between numerical arrangements obtained from different sets of numbers that add up to the same sum ( e.g. the digits of 24434 add up to 17, so does the digits of 43244, plus they are both divisible by 19) ... and between true signs from God that CANNOT BE DUPLICATED.

As shown, all the multiples obtained from 24434 can also be obtained from 43244 .... this is possible because of the rules of numerology.  However, the miracle in the Quran (take the miracle in the first 4 words that makes up the bismalah as an example) cannot be duplicated. We cannot rearrange the four words in the Bismalah or their letters (as we rearranged 24434) and still obtain the same results. When we analyze the letters and words in the Bismalah, we find that they are bonded together in two separate patterns.  First we have the 3-4-6-6 pattern which is the number of letters in each of the four words, then we also have individual gematric values for each of the 19 letters.

While as the rules of numerology allow us to obtain identical results from 24434 and 43244, numerology stands helpless in providing us with a duplicate to the miraculous pattern in the bismalah.

This leads us ultimately to distinguish between what is no more than tricks of numerology and what is indeed signs from God.  The first can be duplicated, the second CANNOT be duplicated. 

If man was able to part the Red Sea today, that would make the same event that occurred at the time of Moses un-miraculous.  If someone can duplicate the miracle of the 19 in the Quran in another book, that would also render the miracle of 19 in the Quran un-miraculous.  God in His infinite Wisdom knows that these events CANNOT BE DUPLICATED.  That is why God offers His challenge to mankind with the words "produce one like it !" (2:23).

The rejectors of the great miracle in the Quran have always accused Dr. Khalifa of being obsessed with numerology .... but they done so because they were not able to comprehend the difference between tricks of numerology that can be duplicated and between the great miracle in the Quran which cannot be duplicated.

In an article titled, "Beyond probability",  brother Abdullah Arik has demonstrated what makes the miracle in the Quran truly awesome, that being the fact that it presents a complete defiance of the laws of probabilities.

Consequently, we must be very careful before interpreting any calculations as AWESOME SIGNS FROM GOD.  God has defined for us His signs as those that cannot be duplicated (that is what makes them miraculous) .... they are UNIQUE .... the calculations obtained from 24434 are NOT unique, they can be duplicated as shown in this research. 

The true believers will take heed and will abide by the role given by God for the code of 19.  In Sura 74, God tells us that the code of 19 is employed specifically to prove the divinity of the book as opposed to those who claimed that the Quran is man-made (74:25). Indeed the miracle of the Quran is IN THE QURAN ..... it is not in personal calculations worked out by employing non-Quranic data to prove non-Quranic issues!

For all those who employ the code of 19 to prove claims, assumptions and numbers that are not Quranic based, they will indeed obtain many numerical calculations that may look impressive, but as shown they are NOT UNIQUE ... they can be duplicated .... and therefore, by definition, they are NOT SIGNS FROM GOD.

So, Yes dear brother Ayman this proved to me that the concept of 24434 for prayer was not in fact Quranic and shows that the 24434 concept is failed or flawed.

This is why I no longer ascribe to that theory. May God guide us all to the truth.

Glory Be to Our God

Bahman

Peace and welcome

QuoteIndeed the miracle of the Quran is IN THE QURAN ..... it is not in personal calculations worked out by employing non-Quranic data to prove non-Quranic issues!

For all those who employ the code of 19 to prove claims, assumptions and numbers that are not Quranic based, they will indeed obtain many numerical calculations that may look impressive, but as shown they are NOT UNIQUE ... they can be duplicated .... and therefore, by definition, they are NOT SIGNS FROM GOD.
God Bless

ayman

It has been over 3 weeks now and not a single honest Code 19 hunter has come forward and shared their failed trials.

They have not shared their failed trials here and neither on their 19.org forum:

http://19.org/forum/index.php/t/7191/759/

I think that this is very telling in and in itself. We can see the fitna/trial of counting 19 in action.

Peace,

Ayman
الإسلام من القرآن
www.quran4peace.org
[url="https://www.facebook.com/Quran4Peace"]https://www.facebook.com/Quran4Peace[/url]
English: [url="http://www.quran4peace.org/en_index.html"]http://www.quran4peace.org/en_index.html[/url]

ayman

Peace GBTOG,

Quote from: GloryBeToOurGod on June 17, 2008, 01:54:13 PMThis leads us ultimately to distinguish between what is no more than tricks of numerology and what is indeed signs from God.  The first can be duplicated, the second CANNOT be duplicated.

No this is not what distinguishes numerology from anything. Each number is unique and its factorization is also unique by definition. In your example, you kept trying and you changed the method to get a result. This is the same approach Code 19 hunters took to give an illusion of a pattern in Chapter 1. They tried different methods and only presented the successful ones. This is why the same method in Chapter 1 cannot be applied consistently to any other so-called miracle. If you tell us your failed trials then we can see the probability of success of a 19 divisible.

What distinguishes is the probability being higher than a random sample. To know this we must look at all the trials and compare the ratio of the successful to failed trials. But Code 19 hunters never tell. In this case, we can learn as much by what is not being said as by what is said.

Peace,

Ayman
الإسلام من القرآن
www.quran4peace.org

Bahman

Quote from: ayman on July 02, 2008, 11:23:09 PM
It has been over 3 weeks now and not a single honest Code 19 hunter has come forward and shared their failed trials.

They have not shared their failed trials here and neither on their 19.org forum:

http://19.org/forum/index.php/t/7191/759/

I think that this is very telling in and in itself. We can see the fitna/trial of counting 19 in action.

Peace,

Ayman

Peace Ayman
Do not rush into judgment, let readers do that. As far as you follow Hadith you never can understand Miracle.

One of the reasons people not around here is changing URL of site without informing all members. I continued my discussion in 19.org . As I explained there is nothing to satisfy your negating attitude which is sign of your connection to your parent belief.
Gw you may be blessed to witness the truth.
End of my discussion in this topic here too.  :)
Bahman

ayman

Peace Bahman,

Quote from: Bahman on July 05, 2008, 11:48:10 PMDo not rush into judgment, let readers do that. As far as you follow Hadith you never can understand Miracle.
One of the reasons people not around here is changing URL of site without informing all members. I continued my discussion in 19.org . As I explained there is nothing to satisfy your negating attitude which is sign of your connection to your parent belief.
Gw you may be blessed to witness the truth.
End of my discussion in this topic here too.  :)

Me, a Hadith follower, come on Bahman, you should know me better than that. :)

After 1181 views of my post on the 19.org forum (which has been up all the time), no honest Code 19 discoverer who will share the failed trials can be found either. So you can't use the Free-Minds forum being down as an excuse. What are you going to come up with next? That there are no Code 19 discoverers on the 19.org forum!?

The more you argue and make excuses, the more you prove my point.

Is there not a single honest Code 19 discoverer out there?

Peace,

Ayman
الإسلام من القرآن
www.quran4peace.org

Bahman

Quote from: ayman on July 06, 2008, 01:01:40 AM
Peace Bahman,

Me, a Hadith follower, come on Bahman, you should know me better than that. :)

You are supporting 9-128-129  same as follwing hadiths: :)
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Collection/chap2.html#2.7

After 1181 views of my post on the 19.org forum (which has been up all the time),

So higher or larger means better? :rotfl:
Oe of my highest visted clips is this one because of title.  :rotfl:
Quoteno honest Code 19 discoverer who will share the failed trials can be found either.
Praise be to God , Lord of Universe for such technology exposing promptly,prejudices,  ignorance, personal desires and false accusation .  I see sign of 74:31 in words when i see you are such disturbed.  I have  done my best to be honest to you but shadows of your environment attachment puts a veil over your eyes and mind.
I am honest enough that openly i announce my real name when I believe my birth and death is in control of God Alone.  But you are afraid to do so because you depend on human not God?

QuoteSo you can't use the Free-Minds forum being down as an excuse.

Really ? :) FM was done and I continued in here with you. Liars forget how about you? .  :)
What are you going to come up with next?
God knows best, Another  finding and disturbing you and your freinds :rotfl:

That there are no Code 19 discoverers on the 19.org forum!?
They are all working poeple and busy with their life, here iam retired and single and having time to spen on this screen.
The more you argue and make excuses, the more you prove my point.

Let readers judge this one. Any discussion adds My confidence toward God's Miracle and has no end and I will leave this illusion with that and meaning of messages for this era.

QuoteIs there not a single honest Code 19 discoverer out there?

Seems you did not understand all these discussion. At the end of Lilly and Majnoon story you ask was Lilly a man or woman?  :rotfl:

Did you understand this or need more help : :)

Peace,

Bahman